Black Spirituality Religion : Light Beings

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
In my studies forms of "spirituality", I always come across this concept of "light beings". In the studies of so called near death experiences or other out-of-body sensations, these people that are being studied always come saying that when they transgressed to the next reality they were approached by these beings of light. They claim these beings of light guide them to where they need to go and teach them about uncondentional love and how they should love every body on earth. The people that experience these beings say that they give them an ultimate sense of love, warmth, and joy, that they have never felt before. One thing that is always interesting is when they converse with these beings, they "allow" the people to go back to their bodies and keep living life. One person explained that he asked the light being to go back because his wife wouldn't be able to support the kids and the light being "granted" the person to go back to their body.

light_being_medium.jpg

Are these light beings some kind of gate keepers or are they beings "fooling" with our psyches to impose their own agenda on us, and why are they always experienced after death and not any other kind of beings? What do yah'll think because I'm stumped on this subject.

Bro. Tyab14, great topic. And I've realized being stumped might be a good place to start after all that has been happening with me it's time for me to get stumped too. This topic has also interested me. I've read so many books where the authors talk about light beings. Even my astrals I've seen beings that call themselves "light beings" but never in the sense of radiant light but with the appearance of golden suns.

I feel your instincts could be correct in the sense that light beings, Angels and "star" beings can work the psyche for their own purpose to persuade us to carry about certain tasks.

As I learn more about symbols and how we create symbols, I can see how using light is one of the easiest ways to lead someone down a path, even if that path is towards nowhere. There is another term used called "light workers" and sometimes I can relate with this idea that we "work" light, meaning that light is something we use to create, and also LightWorkers relate to those who incarnate to make burdens "lighter" less heavy.

There are allot of channelers who often channel light beings as well. I believe they exist, while I've never been interested in channeling them, I'm sure their information is along the lines of all the info I've heard from other preachy entities. I've seen the "Brothers of Light" but they are not light in that sense, more like light as in atomic energy.

About light beings...
http://askthelightbeings.com/about_lb.htm

“But we are of light bodies. The vibrations are much higher, the frequencies are much higher than earth bodies, and therefore, if you were able to see us we would appear more as a light.”

Bro. Tyab14, great topic. And I've realized being stumped might be a good place to start after all that has been happening with me it's time for me to get stumped too. This topic has also interested me. I've read so many books where the authors talk about light beings. Even my astrals I've seen beings that call themselves "light beings" but never in the sense of radiant light but with the appearance of golden suns.

I feel your instincts could be correct in the sense that light beings, Angels and "star" beings can work the psyche for their own purpose to persuade us to carry about certain tasks.

As I learn more about symbols and how we create symbols, I can see how using light is one of the easiest ways to lead someone down a path, even if that path is towards nowhere. There is another term used called "light workers" and sometimes I can relate with this idea that we "work" light, meaning that light is something we use to create, and also LightWorkers relate to those who incarnate to make burdens "lighter" less heavy.

There are allot of channelers who often channel light beings as well. I believe they exist, while I've never been interested in channeling them, I'm sure their information is along the lines of all the info I've heard from other preachy entities. I've seen the "Brothers of Light" but they are not light in that sense, more like light as in atomic energy.

About light beings...
http://askthelightbeings.com/about_lb.htm

“But we are of light bodies. The vibrations are much higher, the frequencies are much higher than earth bodies, and therefore, if you were able to see us we would appear more as a light.”

Thanks for responding bro Meta. I share a lot of the same views as you but in a less advanced level, lol. In my case sometimes I look at these beings as projections from our consciousness or at least the collective unconscious and wonder why they always show up as opposed to another being. Maybe it has to do with Western society and are fascination or programming with symbols of angles and such. It reminds me of the electron experiment where the observed changed shape according to who was observing, maybe they are frequencies of energy that take a form we are comfortable with.

Its just so strange that these beings are only preoccupied with loving everyone and expressing this. It seems they have their own agenda as they "grant" people the ability to go back in their bodies. lol. Maybe I will have to explore that realm and find out who they are.

I know brother Bobby Hemmitt, Phil Valentine, Dr. Blair, and others talks about these light beings that are actually vampires of consciousness or chase people around this dimension keeping them here.

Check this quote from this passage from this white guy who took a hallucinogen from shaman after asking to explore there religion and himself expolored these subtle realms that shaman speak of:

But the most dramatic experience he had during his spirit journey was an encounter with a group of winged, dragonlike beings that emerged from his spine. After they had crawled out of his body, they "projected" a visual scene in front of him in which they showed him what they said was the "true" history of the earth. Through a kind of "thought language" they explained that they were responsible for both the origin and evolution of all life on the planet. Indeed, they resided not only in human beings, but in all life, and had created the multitude of living forms that populates the earth to provide themselves with a hiding place from some undisclosed enemy in outer space. Harner describes the beings as being like DNA

I thought this was interesting that they would say they so called created man to hide within them. Like I said we never know because like people I believe these beings have their own agendas and such to deal with.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back