Black Spirituality Religion : Light Beings

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, Jun 24, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    In my studies forms of "spirituality", I always come across this concept of "light beings". In the studies of so called near death experiences or other out-of-body sensations, these people that are being studied always come saying that when they transgressed to the next reality they were approached by these beings of light. They claim these beings of light guide them to where they need to go and teach them about uncondentional love and how they should love every body on earth. The people that experience these beings say that they give them an ultimate sense of love, warmth, and joy, that they have never felt before. One thing that is always interesting is when they converse with these beings, they "allow" the people to go back to their bodies and keep living life. One person explained that he asked the light being to go back because his wife wouldn't be able to support the kids and the light being "granted" the person to go back to their body.

[​IMG]

Are these light beings some kind of gate keepers or are they beings "fooling" with our psyches to impose their own agenda on us, and why are they always experienced after death and not any other kind of beings? What do yah'll think because I'm stumped on this subject.

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. Tyab14, great topic. And I've realized being stumped might be a good place to start after all that has been happening with me it's time for me to get stumped too. This topic has also interested me. I've read so many books where the authors talk about light beings. Even my astrals I've seen beings that call themselves "light beings" but never in the sense of radiant light but with the appearance of golden suns.

I feel your instincts could be correct in the sense that light beings, Angels and "star" beings can work the psyche for their own purpose to persuade us to carry about certain tasks.

As I learn more about symbols and how we create symbols, I can see how using light is one of the easiest ways to lead someone down a path, even if that path is towards nowhere. There is another term used called "light workers" and sometimes I can relate with this idea that we "work" light, meaning that light is something we use to create, and also LightWorkers relate to those who incarnate to make burdens "lighter" less heavy.

There are allot of channelers who often channel light beings as well. I believe they exist, while I've never been interested in channeling them, I'm sure their information is along the lines of all the info I've heard from other preachy entities. I've seen the "Brothers of Light" but they are not light in that sense, more like light as in atomic energy.

About light beings...
    http://askthelightbeings.com/about_lb.htm

“But we are of light bodies. The vibrations are much higher, the frequencies are much higher than earth bodies, and therefore, if you were able to see us we would appear more as a light.”

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I think you should have found a light being with a more African look.

Just kidding.

Not.

4. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

Thanks for responding bro Meta. I share a lot of the same views as you but in a less advanced level, lol. In my case sometimes I look at these beings as projections from our consciousness or at least the collective unconscious and wonder why they always show up as opposed to another being. Maybe it has to do with Western society and are fascination or programming with symbols of angles and such. It reminds me of the electron experiment where the observed changed shape according to who was observing, maybe they are frequencies of energy that take a form we are comfortable with.

Its just so strange that these beings are only preoccupied with loving everyone and expressing this. It seems they have their own agenda as they "grant" people the ability to go back in their bodies. lol. Maybe I will have to explore that realm and find out who they are.

I know brother Bobby Hemmitt, Phil Valentine, Dr. Blair, and others talks about these light beings that are actually vampires of consciousness or chase people around this dimension keeping them here.

Check this quote from this passage from this white guy who took a hallucinogen from shaman after asking to explore there religion and himself expolored these subtle realms that shaman speak of:

But the most dramatic experience he had during his spirit journey was an encounter with a group of winged, dragonlike beings that emerged from his spine. After they had crawled out of his body, they "projected" a visual scene in front of him in which they showed him what they said was the "true" history of the earth. Through a kind of "thought language" they explained that they were responsible for both the origin and evolution of all life on the planet. Indeed, they resided not only in human beings, but in all life, and had created the multitude of living forms that populates the earth to provide themselves with a hiding place from some undisclosed enemy in outer space. Harner describes the beings as being like DNA

I thought this was interesting that they would say they so called created man to hide within them. Like I said we never know because like people I believe these beings have their own agendas and such to deal with.

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

What are you talking about????? Can you explain what you mean.

6. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I think Bro. MusicProducer was talking about the image you posted Bro. tyab14.

But now I do remember actually seeing a "light being" near Cape Cod during camp season. People said it was a ghost lady roaming around in the forest. One night when another Counselor and I was returning from a party we shouldn't have went to, we had to sneak through a long patch of woods and trees to get to our cabins. To this day I really don't know "what" it was, but I saw it. It crossed the path right in front of me and the other Counselor saw it and starting cutting grass through the woods, this Brotha ran like, well - like he saw a ghost.

I didn't run. It didn't look like a Woman it was a being aglow with white "moon" light. In fact, I saw a documentary not too long ago about the Philadelphia experiment and it was mentioned that this experiment caused some of the Sailors to turn invisible or fade in and out of space time, it is also mentioned that some of them became like radiant glowing Men. I didn't think about this then but in that area of Cape Cod I believe we were close to a Naval base and very odd things were always happening close by like strange circular cloud formations and a few people also spotted a ship in the sky beaming a light into the lake.

It didn't terrify me when I saw that being walk across the path, but it looked back at me and just kept on walking as if it had better things to attend to than to worry if I was scared of not. We told people the story later on but we called it a ghost, I always felt it was more than that.

I can see "light beings" as vampires of consciousness it's very possible. People call me crazy because I wear black in the summer time. I'm not afraid of the hot sun, I feel as though I am attracting heat to save up for the winter, if I can trap enough heat within my being I feel prepared for the winter months. But I can see how the light even from the Sun consumes us, makes us weaker and drains us of energy. In their case the symbol of light is used as a trust ticket, we trust them because they are white, opps I meant light.

7. Writspirit

Writspirit Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
    Ratings:
    +77
    I saw a being of light once. I got up one early morning to go to the bathroom and when I returned to bed, I closed my eyes and just suddenly saw this golden woman with light all around her. I saw it briefly but I saw it. I have been compelled to ask to communicate with higher, divine purer worlds and as such have received replies. I now know, ask and you will receive. However, what I have been told completely tears down the system of belief that this world operates under.

8. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Tyab, your post expressed the sentiments of my first out of body experience when I was a teenager. I do believe that these light beings do exist. It is still unclear to me as to what and purpose of these light beings are.

During my first astral out of body experience, I was pulled out of my body like a paper clip to a magnet. Next thing I know, I'm in this bright orange dimension conversing with a light being in the form of a huge face with bright light all around it. During that time, I was transitioning out of Xtianity into a more spiritual and metaphysical outlook on life, which may explain why the being appeared the way it did.

I believe this light being was summoned to me because it sensed the utter unhappiness that I felt in my life at the time. During the conversation (which seemed like hours), the being gave me a choice of life or death.

If I chose life, I would go back to my body and resume my life. If I chose death, I would not return to my body. It would simply die in sleep. He left me back in my room (in spirit form) to debate my decision. When it was time, I was back in the bright orange realm, and I told the light being, No, that I couldn't die because of my family I would leave behind. The being smiled (as though he already knew the answer) and poof! I was back in my body, now awake to analyze the experience.

If I could choose to do it all over again, I would have chosen death. I would have chosen the red pill and saw how far the rabbit hole went!!