Black Spirituality Religion : Lift Every Voice

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. Marcus Garvey

I believe in a religion that believes in freedom. Any time I have to accept a religion that won't let me fight a battle for my people, I say to hell with that religion. Malcolm X

garveymalcolm.jpg

James 2:19-20 - Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: The devils also believe, and tremble.

"Dr. King wants the same thing I want. Freedom."
Malcolm X.

"…I always had a deep affection for Malcolm and felt that he had a great ability to put his finger on the existence and the root of the problem. He was an eloquent spokesman for his point of view and no one can honestly doubt that Malcolm had a great concern for the problems we face as a race."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in a telegram to Betty Shabazz after the murder of Malcolm X.

martinking.jpg

Despite to Seperate Stradegies in obtaining fredom and Persevering, They Fought For the Same Cause. They Spoke with the Same Feelings, and In The Ultimate of Times, They Would Stick Together, Because LOVE was Number one!

Love is Not Someting that just Pops up in Fairy tales. It is Something That The Heart produces. Love Breeds Compassion

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back