Black People : Lifes Ups and Downs

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ala, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Ala

Ala Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey Family I a situation That I would like to Share .I finnaly Filed Child Support For my Son Hes Two years old . I told His Farther aka sperm donor I did so .....That was my mistake I should Have kept it to myself ...I honestly fooles myself into thinking that he would not have a problem with it .. He showed me better than that ...He does have a problem with it ..He told me that if i cared for my son and If i didnt want to see him hurt that I should Cancel The Case . He told me that filing on him was like telling him that i wanted his mother dead , what ever that means .He feels like im trying to take his life and his freedon away from him .He told me that he does not want to work and in turn he does not want to go to jail ..He feels that a sentenced him to jail .Its been two years and no support from this man ..but doing that conversation he told me that I should have contacted him if i need anything ..Its been two years and nothing so whats changed? Nothing He is sorry and he does not intend on ever supported this child .He made this baby but he wont see this child through life .How is that caring ? He threatend me and told me that if I did not want any problems with him that I should cancel .I Later told him that i did not file , that i had gotten the papers but I had not sighned and that i wouldnt .I lied .I fear this man to an extent , but If I am forced to then I will protect my kids first and then myself .I know that he has a vilent history and i made the mistake of telling him this in the first place .I refuse to struggle anymore I will have nothing else to do with this man ever it doesnt matter what I will nevr associate myself or my son with this man ever again .He does currently have my son as i write this .The bottom line is he doesnt want to work to support his son , If he could just keep his mind focused on the better ment of his child I think that he would get the the stress of working a nine to five .That now is not for me to worry about anymore , I will go and get my son and live my life with out worrying about wheteher my son has a Father or not .Hes done good this far .We will continue to do great from this point on . God knows that they are all i have and to please not take them from me .I'll do better .I will .Anyway I know I have family with you all so please do me a favor and pray for my family and me . Ill do the same for all of you . Blessing to you and much love and to all the fathers who are doing there job I give you my deepest respect and To all the single mothers I feel your struggle and i hear your pain beacuse its mine too .

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    (POST DELETED)

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    I totally feel you and what steps you are taking is best for the best
    surely after two years and one haven't step forward to see after his
    child and don't want to work then he has set his own fate .

continue to seek the support your child so deserved .

4. 4EVERLUV

4EVERLUV Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +55
    Hello sista Ala:
    I will keep you and your children in my prayers.
    It will all work out and you and your children will be fine.
    I know this because I am a single parent as well.
    My heavenly father above is the reason I made it through.
    I wont speak on your situation because only you can make
    the decisions that need to be made.
    You keep your head up and stay faithful and prayerful.

Much luv to you

5. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Hey sistah,
    Sweety first of all why does he have your son and he threatened you and your son's life?
    Go to the place you filed for child support and tell them you fear for your son's life as well as yours, so you can keep his lazy,poor excuse for a man,father ,human away!
    I know you have probably heard this a million times but if he didn't work before, nothing will make him now.
    As a single mother myself I have never recieved child support and she's 10 nor is he in her life and I filed 4 times but to no avail nothing.
    He keeps moving and working untraceable jobs hell and we were married go figure.
    But it doesn't matter what the situation is you brought a life into this world so he should help take care of him.
    I understand I do but you need to get your baby and try to have some peace in this life.
    iF he were my baby's father and he threatened me and mine:maddd:
    Girl get your baby!

6. sweettee29

sweettee29 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    ALA HEY SISTAH , I AM JUST WRITING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM ALSO PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS. I AM VERY MUCH FAMILIAR WITH YOUR SITUATION, FOR I HAVE THREE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WHOM I AM RAISING ON MY OWN. AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU SUGA, I AGREE WITH CURSED HEART PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GO GET YOUR BABY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TRUST HIM OR ANYTHING HE DOES. AT THIS POINT YOU CANNOT TRUST ANYTHING HE SAYS OR DOES.

JUST KEEP FAITH IN GOD AND PRAY WITH YOUR CHILDREN AND HOLD HANDS THE POWER IN DOING SO IS PHENOMENAL

SWEETTEE29, LOVE

7. Ala

Ala Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank You Ladies For your intrest in my situation .The only reason my son is with his farther is because the babys GrandMother was asking for a while if she could get him and i finnally said ok .And thats how he sees his seed.I have made steps to get my son back with me .It will be a few days , but he thinks i havent filed so im ok .Its over with for him and youre right rich he has chosen his won fate i can nolonger dwell on him .

8. sweettee29

sweettee29 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    ALA I ASK YOU TO GO TO THE SHORT STORY FORUM IN DESTEE AND READ "WHY I"M GONE"

THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY TRUE LIFE STORY

I THINK YOU CAN RELATE TO AT LEAST SOME OF IT

SWEETTEE, LOVE

AND THINGS WILL DEFINATLY GET BETTER