Black People : Life... What is it?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Blackbird, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Has anyone ever questioned what the purpose of Life or Living is?

What are your thoughts on Life, Living and/or Human existence? How does it relates or does not relate to your ethnic or racial identity?

Not a slam thread. Just a thread prompted by a few conversations I have had with several people over the past couple of weeks. Those conversations have been very intriguing. I respect everyone's right to their truth.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    Law of Amen
    You were made in the likeness of a peace that nothing can disturb.
    Reclaim your peace that you may attain to your reason for coming into existence – the enjoyment of life.

3. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    The purpose of life is to have a purpose. Hopefully IMO it is a positive purpose in respect to human existence. The purpose of life is LIVING. But somehow we've made it more complex than that, with illusionary thought processes. ("beliefs" systems) Hopefully one day they will simply call it "KNOWLEDGE" or KNOW SELF without the word "system" involved.

Other than that LIFE/Universe has one function and it is survival. Don't "believe" me then stop eating food or drinking water for the rest of your "life".

4. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I respect that. Thanks for sharing.

5. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I respect that. Thanks for sharing.

6. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Hopefully, these responses, and the others I hope to follow, may be of help, support and wisdom for those that may be struggling with this question. Thank you Brothers James and MS234.

7. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    I don't believe life of any sort comes with some inherent purpose. I think this leaves room for people to find their own purpose or calling.

8. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I respect this perspective. Thanks for sharing.

9. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I haven't provided my own perspective because I don't feel qualified to offer one. We are all at differing stages of development and I am still young in my development. I am enjoying everyone's contribution because each entry has been food for me. Hopefully, the words here will be food for others as well.

10. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    I appreciate this thread. And you are MORE THAN qualified to add your perspective, you are a living being.

What I spoke of in my initial response was "physical life". Spiritual life is a different matter altogether. Spiritual is life matter beyond the matter which is spiritual or "the infinite mind". The power of thought which makes humans finite "gods" is the difference between living and existing.

The war on the human mind is the oldest running war that few even acknowledge. The human heart affects the way matter acts and reacts. The consciousness of the human mind emits conscious waves (thoughts). Those waves can penetrate any substance know to man and can reach speeds of the speed of light squared or thrice (x(3)). (8.98755179 × 1016 m2 / s2). Conscious waves travel much faster than the speed of light. If it takes 440 light years for light travel over that distance, conscious thought waves can get there in under a sec. What does that tell us?
    That the physical life of humans is mired in survival on all points, but consciousness/spiritual mind is why there is such a focus on destroying your spirituality. Your mind, heart, emotions, intuition and conscious all affect matter.
    Some people can heal with their energy. People over the centuries have made a mockery of real knowledge, that all information is now tainted. This is why it's important to matter your intuition and master how you/we receive cosmic information or the blueprint as I call it.

If people start to realize they/we have the same powers of the universe, maybe than we can become once again what those ancients myths were based on.

Thought is only second to consciousness in the universe. We can choose to build or destroy using its' power.

Peace

Thanks for this thread.