Quiet Poetry Lounge : Life in Me...

CreativeExpress

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 2, 2004
Boston, Massachusetts
Occupation
Student
I feel the flutter, that is your sweet movement. I clutch my prize eagerly awaiting it's arrival into the world. How did I get here? How have we never met and yet we are in love. You press yourself against my soul and fill me with an anticipation like I've never knew. Yes, you the tiny jewel no bigger than my shoe, making my resistance in keeping you all through. I feel a tickle, as if you are playing a melodious tune on the cages of my heart. When will i see you? Hold you? Play with your skin? What will you be? How will you grow? Little life in me, what will you learn and come to know? Will you have your daddy's eyes, his laugh, but my smile? Precious gem that grows, will I miss in my belly, when you make your grand entry? Sweet, precious, unborn child of mine will you like the life given to you? Will you be famous or plain, normal or insane? The worries of your future grips me like a vice. Joyous is your imminent arrival, as fresh as the dawn. And no matter how I wonder, how I worry, how I nag, My love for you will only grow, live, and carry on.... :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back