Black Poetry : Life in a Tree

Lrae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 25, 2015
Indiana, USA
www.facebook.com
I won't waste my time thinking about complicated strategies to reclaim my individual sovereignty, Life is the place where there is supposed to be freedom from stealth, strife and poverty, give to the church and in God believe and he's got you see, but the saved keep dying, the poor keep trying and that's odd to me, if heaven is better and it's got to be, real peace is in death, so it's not to grieve...I could go today, but life's stopping me, call the doctor please......

Don't assume that keeping man from the tree of life is a punishment....the longer one lives the more Karma they accumulate, to their own astonishment, the more attachments they have to relinquish the more they have bonded with, the proverbial "sting" of death is just your fondest ****. As the world keeps turning, immortality fuels the fires of hell through repetitive yearning, emotion clouds the sky as the weather's changing, fanning your eyes to keep from raining, winds stirring into a raging storm, takes no PhD. , it's elementary, from the day we are born, it comes naturally, the breath that's in man is the life in the tree.

They say man was immortal till he fell into sin, it's the seed of the serpent that made his life end, God gave man his sperm, but when it's gone, that's the end, he must leave the dirt to the earth and try life again and the sperm won't recall who it's been...blood sacrifice like monthly menstruation with one exception, this life thing takes holy integration, immaculate conception with sperm born to die, a fatalistic weapon of invisible spirit, in his density if he can't see, smell or hear it, makes no sense to me why man fears it, just agree it's a mystery, but when a virgin has a baby that's some weird ****....

Attachments

• Tree of life and man.jpg
    Tree of life and man.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 60

With the nickname of "Oak Tree," I can relate. Again, another encouraging write poetess ... keep on keeping on.

I won't waste my time thinking about complicated strategies to reclaim my individual sovereignty, Life is the place where there is supposed to be freedom from stealth, strife and poverty, give to the church and in God believe and he's got you see, but the saved keep dying, the poor keep trying and that's odd to me, if heaven is better and it's got to be, real peace is in death, so it's not to grieve...I could go today, but life's stopping me, call the doctor please......

Don't assume that keeping man from the tree of life is a punishment....the longer one lives the more Karma they accumulate, to their own astonishment, the more attachments they have to relinquish the more they have bonded with, the proverbial "sting" of death is just your fondest ****. As the world keeps turning, immortality fuels the fires of hell through repetitive yearning, emotion clouds the sky as the weather's changing, fanning your eyes to keep from raining, winds stirring into a raging storm, takes no PhD. , it's elementary, from the day we are born, it comes naturally, the breath that's in man is the life in the tree.

They say man was immortal till he fell into sin, it's the seed of the serpent that made his life end, God gave man his sperm, but when it's gone, that's the end, he must leave the dirt to the earth and try life again and the sperm won't recall who it's been...blood sacrifice like monthly menstruation with one exception, this life thing takes holy integration, immaculate conception with sperm born to die, a fatalistic weapon of invisible spirit, in his density if he can't see, smell or hear it, makes no sense to me why man fears it, just agree it's a mystery, but when a virgin has a baby that's some weird ****....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back