Black Poetry : LIFE GOING BY (This is hott)

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Kasperr56, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Kasperr56

Kasperr56 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I stand here for a few a little while and all of a sudden a few years have gone by now I'm here wondering what happen
    Where is my life going my freinds all doing something with their life and I'm still at the same spot that I was before
    I spent 2 years with a girl and now we are no more did I waste them 2 years
    My love was strong but now I have nothing except some memories that hurt when I think of them
    The love we shared was strong was it worth all this pain I endure now their is nothing but a fund memory
    I can still remember walking the halls in school chilling with my friends and not having a care in the world
    Each step I take the more life seems to go by oh where did all that time go that I thought I had
    Is their really in time in this world that is really worth wasting the time on this world should always be used wisely
    I ponder on so much yet act or so few of them and say I'll do that later and now its to late
    I wanted kids now its to late in my life wanted to have a family and I'm all alone
    I'm here all by myself watching people walk by me with their familys and a tear runs down my cheak as my life as go by way to fast
    I spent so much time in front of the T.V. saying I'll go do that later just call me later and just go to sleep and do nothing with my life
    Life as pass me by so fast and it is so cruel to have all these memorys of all these time I've messed out on
    Now I'm here saying only if I had done that I could have that family, I could be playing ball with my little boy I could take my little daughter out shopping I could take my wife out to a movie just stay home watch a movie but now I'm playing ball by myself and walking around the mall with no one next to me and at the movies with only the popcorn and soda and go home to my bed to have no one to hold and that tear becomes a river as I cry to sleep and understand what people mean by when you are born you begin to die as my life is ticking to the end as life as trully passed me by

2. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    You never know whats gonna happen
    Fate rules our time
    You may think your life is slowly over
    But really surpise is what youll find..

tyte scribe poet..nice perspective :)

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    love how u pose this flow...........

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    awwww! heart felt! listen to these sisters now ! they wont steer you wrong!