Libya : Libyan Militia Kills 31 people in Benghazi

Forgive me. I had no idea anything I write has to be in conformity with what YOU want to hear.

Btw, you know what they say about "reading comprehension" - as in why don't black Africans unite to fight Arabs?:
I think black Africans have been lulled into believing Arabs to be more their friendly neighbors than a threat

It's fundamental. :news:

Forgive me. I had no idea anything I write has to be in conformity with what YOU want to hear.

Btw, you know what they say about "reading comprehension" - as in why don't black Africans unite to fight Arabs?:

It's fundamental. :news:
conformity to what? Were you looking for an argument or a discussion, so what does it's fundamental mean exactly? I had the decency to clarify my statement so please clarify yours! What do you mean by that?

Kadijah, I dont know why, after 700 years of Arab opression, Africans Black Africans cannot or will not unite to stop Arab atrocities from one side of Africa to the other?
Why do Muslims of African ethnicity worldwide get upset when asked to explain why Morocco’s Arab Muslims attacked and burned Timbuktu to the ground twice [the scholars they didn’t execute, they castrated], despite the fact that Timbuktu’s residents were African Muslims who spoke and wrote in Arabic?

What Utopian idyll are YOU dreaming about as opposed to the REAL WORLD of the ongoing Semitic/Arab onslaught on Africans [goes back much further than 700 years] which started with their continual warfare/harassment of Nubia/Khemet/Egypt when it was the World’s first technical culture, circa 3500 BCE; which has subsequently morped/merged with the WAR ON TERROR’s ongoing White/Europeans onslaught on non-whites in general, and all of the peoples of African ethnicity?

Don't WE KNOW the USA and the rest of the West's Foreign Policy towards non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity in particular from their so consistently maliciously EVIL behaviour domestically, as underlined by the Institutional Racism that is STILL rife /standard towards US in the UK, USA the rest of Europe, the and the rest of the African Diaspora despite Obama being President/Puppet/NEO-CON NUTCASES superbly eloquent Black as opposed to consciously African mouthpiece?
They cant use religion as an excuse cause the Deacons for Defense, who bust shot on the KKK, to defend the Black community in the 50s and 60s, who where just as Christian as they were
Maybe, but that hasn’t stopped the USA’s institutionally racist police and judiciary from making African Americans over 50% of the USA’s prison population [through utility of the profoundly unconstitutional three strikes and out GARBAGE] despite being only 15% of the USA’s population, as is it really plausable that we’re responsible for over 50% of the crime in the USA?

The Semites in general, the Arabs in particular have been waging WAR on the peoples of African ethnicity for over 4000 years and yes we're still losing that WAR aren't WE [as underlined by the ongoing GRIEF in Darfur and our ongoing failure to secure the Congo's riches especially the cobalt without which the current mobile internet/communications revolution would grind to a halt]; the Libyan Arabs who were so determined to oust Gaddafi felt betrayed by his ongoing commitment to helping African peoples in stark contrast to the Arab track record of betrayal, covert and overt warfare; which is why they KILLED so many Africans especially as many of the Africans are the core of his bodyguards [maybe he doesn’t trust Arabs either]?

Isn't this ongoing FIASCO very similar to the way Saddam, his son and the whole regime were wiped out in Iraq so that BIG OIL could get control of Iraq's Oil now, as well as executing the deals Saddam had made for Iraq's vast reserves to be developed with the help of French and German companies as opposed to the USA's current share out to their own Oil giants?

Who has benefited from the ongoing carnage in Afghanistan & Iraq with the death toll of non-whites nearing a million, apart from BIG OIL as opposed to the indigenous peoples, in fact how do these politicians SLEEP comfortatably at night knowing that their GREED has literally cost so many people their lives?

One doesn't have to be a ROCKET SCIENTIST to deduce that Libya is NOW in the process of being reduced into a war torn Iraq style shambles so as to facilitate the SYSTEMATIC LOOTING of the country's HUGE OIL reserves by the USA, UK and France as the monetary system must be nearer to a total CRASH than we're aware of, to justify this so desperate ROBBERY?

Gaddafi and his regime are dead their billion dollar investments worldwide stolen and isn’t the silence with regard to what happened to the 200 tons of gold he intended to utilize to underwrite his golden dinar/African currency deafening [no doubt they’ve found and stolen that as well]?

Libya has also shifted from being one of the few countries in the World with no debt at all [was actually $200 billion in surplus] to currently being allegedly hundreds of billions in the RED, along with the thousands killed and maimed by the West DEMOCRATIZING them/saving them from having completely free healthcare and education so that THEY can now exist in a war torn HELL where BIG OIL doesn’t have to pay anyone for the OIL they are stealing?

Were the Europeans in general, the UK and the USA in particular still sulking about Gaddafi's financial backing for Freelimo, the MPLA and the ANC, in South Africa and various other freedom fighters/underdogs daring to resist Neo-Colonialism's so totally manipulative political/military initiatives and very very malicious monetary manacles?

One of the UK's trashier than the rest tabloids [which shall remain nameless] has even had the cheek to publicise an alleged £10 million bounty on Gaddafi dead or alive [with similar sentiments expressed several times on this site]; which is raising the bar for despicable behaviour even for the gutter press, isn't it, in that how would THEY react if the press anywhere in the World publicised a bounty on a Western country's head of state?

Now with the UN security council's mandate the West have fulfilled their real agenda which was very obviously regime change, wasn't it, because as underlined by the ongoing disaster in Iraq billions in Oil revenue [which is currently being paid to who exactly?] is a far higher priority than a country in total chaos with thousands of dead Arabs as stability is exchanged for a total socio-economic/political meltdown?

What are the thousands of people in the West's Armed forces who are killed and maimed in these so passé Neo-Colonial military expeditions/ventures supposed to be gaining from this MADNESS in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya with probably Iran to follow after their meddling in Syria’s civil war is concluded; is not apparent to me or many of them, I'm sure; but then again hasn't it always been standard to utilise the lower echelons as expendable cannon fodder, but why should we ALL continue to go with their flow, where is our cut?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back