Libya : Libyan Militia Kills 31 people in Benghazi

Libya is going to hell in a handbasket. Good for 'em! :lol: In addition to killing their own people, they are asking NATO to save them from the black-history-hating Tuaregs forced back into Libya (part of the Tuareg's "home" territory) by the French kicking their butts in Mali.

Tripoli, Libya
Help us, NATO: Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan appealed this week to NATO for help in fighting al Qaida–linked militants. Pushed out of Mali by the French military earlier this year, Islamist militants have moved into remote desert areas of Libya’s southwest. NATO, which patrolled a no-fly zone to help Libyan rebels topple Muammar al-Qaddafi in 2011, is now considering a training mission to help Libyan security forces cope with the growing threat. NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said a team of experts would visit Libya “as soon as possible” and report back by the end of June. Providing training, he said, “would be a fitting way to continue our cooperation with Libya.”

Libya is going to hell in a handbasket. Good for 'em! :lol: In addition to killing their own people, they are asking NATO to save them from the black-history-hating Tuaregs forced back into Libya (part of the Tuareg's "home" territory) by the French kicking their butts in Mali.

Tripoli, Libya
Help us, NATO: Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan appealed this week to NATO for help in fighting al Qaida–linked militants. Pushed out of Mali by the French military earlier this year, Islamist militants have moved into remote desert areas of Libya’s southwest. NATO, which patrolled a no-fly zone to help Libyan rebels topple Muammar al-Qaddafi in 2011, is now considering a training mission to help Libyan security forces cope with the growing threat. NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said a team of experts would visit Libya “as soon as possible” and report back by the end of June. Providing training, he said, “would be a fitting way to continue our cooperation with Libya.”
Kadijah, I dont know why, after 700 years of Arab opression, Africans Black Africans cannot or will not unite to stop Arab atrocities from one side of Africa to the other? They cant use religion as an excuse cause the Deacons for Defense, who bust shot on the KKK, to defend the Black community in the 50s and 60s,
500px-DeaconsM16s.jpg
where just as Christian as they were

The Arabs are the only people on the continent who have managed to wrest control of their natural resources (oil) from the clutches of the west. Their heads of state more closely approximating the way whites look, the west is more comfortable with them than 100% black African heads of state.... not to mention it was black Africans and NOT half-breed Arabs that the same white West tore from the bosom of the motherland and dispersed as slaves in the diaspora as sub-human inferiors. Blacks in non-Arab countries are comfortable with Arab people because so very many of them are almost indistinguishable from other black Africans. In short, the half-breed Arabs are acceptable to persons of all religions and races because their population spans all religions and races. As a result, I think black Africans have been lulled into believing Arabs to be more their friendly neighbors than a threat.

Remember, it was Kaddafi who reached out to black African states (but only after his Pan-Arabism organizing efforts were rejected by his fellow Arabs) to unite against their former colonial oppressors, the white West. The Tuaregs, destroying as much of ancient, black Timbuktu history as they could before being deposed by the French, from pix and videos I've seen of them, are mostly black-SKINNED (black Arab Islamists with no "black" consciousness). And once the little black Egyptian ruler (forget his name, came after Nassr) forged OPEC with the oil-producing Arab countries, Arabs became the monied people on the continent.... and they use it to bring black African leaders and nations into their sphere of influence in opposition to the white West.

There's really no comparison of the Deacons for Defense with continental Africans. For one, the Deacons knew EXACTLY who their enemy was and forged in the crucible of American slavery, every last one of them was of tribe Africa-America. Blacks in the motherland have allegiance to hundreds (if not thousands :10500: ) of tribes. Their "enemies" are not so clear-cut, as in the case of the Tuaregs as well as the Northern Sudanese, both of which are MAJORITY black-skinned.... like them.

The Arabs are the only people on the continent who have managed to wrest control of their natural resources (oil) from the clutches of the west. Their heads of state more closely approximating the way whites look, the west is more comfortable with them than 100% black African heads of state.... not to mention it was black Africans and NOT half-breed Arabs that the same white West tore from the bosom of the motherland and dispersed as slaves in the diaspora as sub-human inferiors. Blacks in non-Arab countries are comfortable with Arab people because so very many of them are almost indistinguishable from other black Africans. In short, the half-breed Arabs are acceptable to persons of all religions and races because their population spans all religions and races. As a result, I think black Africans have been lulled into believing Arabs to be more their friendly neighbors than a threat.

Remember, it was Kaddafi who reached out to black African states (but only after his Pan-Arabism organizing efforts were rejected by his fellow Arabs) to unite against their former colonial oppressors, the white West. The Tuaregs, destroying as much of ancient, black Timbuktu history as they could before being deposed by the French, from pix and videos I've seen of them, are mostly black-SKINNED (black Arab Islamists with no "black" consciousness). And once the little black Egyptian ruler (forget his name, came after Nassr) forged OPEC with the oil-producing Arab countries, Arabs are the monied people on the continent.... and they use it to bring black African leaders and nations into their sphere of influence in opposition to the white West.

There's really no comparison of the Deacons for Defense with continental Africans. For one, the Deacons knew EXACTLY who their enemy was and forged in the crucible of American slavery, every last one of them was of tribe Africa-America. Blacks in the motherland have allegiance to hundreds (if not thousands :10500: ) of tribes. Their "enemies" are not so clear-cut, as in the case of the Tuaregs as well as the Northern Sudanese, both of which are MAJORITY black-skinned.... like them.
What are you talking about sister? Once again, I point to something and you do a term paper about the cuticles on my finger, he creases on my knuckles and how lousy I clip my nails

Read what I said over slowly! I said what excuse do Africans have for not uniting to fight off the Arab destruction of Africa?
"Kadijah, I dont know why, after 700 years of Arab opression, Africans Black Africans cannot or will not unite to stop Arab atrocities from one side of Africa to the other? They cant use religion as an excuse"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back