Black Astrology : Libra/Scopio Cusps

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Jelly, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Jelly

Jelly Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has information about people born on cusps, especially the libra/scopio cusp. I would like to know the advantages/disadvantages, and the compatibility to other signs.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. ScorpioRising

ScorpioRising Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Cusps are CRAAAAAZZZZZZZAAAYYYY!!!! :nuts: LOL

3. ANGELIC SOUL

ANGELIC SOUL Well-Known Member MEMBER

I gotta a job while I chase my dream
    Ratings:
    +2
    Just some general information

Hello, I do not know if you are still interested as I see your question was not answered.

Cusps are very interesting indeed. They basically mean that you are expressing two different types of astrological energies. Keep in mind that it depends on how close you are to the cusp. The closer you are to the next astrological sign, means the more you will or can exhibit those characteristics. As in a Libra-Scorpio cusp. You are Libra with scorpio tendencies. You possess some of the actions, thoughts, attitudes and behaviors of a Scorpio. So your sun sign is both. Can this be interesting and or tricky? Yes, it can be, but it can add a duality to your personality that allows you to look at situations and act on those situations from two different perspectives. Now this is also a challenging placement. Why? Libra is a about balance, harmony, beauty and peace. Scorpio is about power, money and control. Also, deeply psychic, and has deep and powerful emotions that do not always show on the surface. Libra tends to be open, fun, a diplomat and up beat. Do you see the conflict? So the tricky part comes in when trying and needing to balance these very different energies. It would be interesting to know your rising sign and moon sign in order to gain a true picture of your personality traits to see how well you blend them all together.

I hope this has helped?

Light and love
    Lady bastet

4. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    What exactly is a cusp? I've heard from one source it Oct 19 thru 23. And from another it's Oct 18 thru 28th?

5. ANGELIC SOUL

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello slowly! Here is an answer to your question. The cusp is the point at which a new astrological sign begins. So, basically when one is born on the cusp, they are referring to be born at the beginning or the ending of an astrological sign. As in this case, Libra-Scorpio. This is at the end of a sign, which is Libra.

Now, I have many resources that state that the dates for a Libra-Scorpio cusp is from October 18th to the 22nd. On the 23rd of October one is now a Scorpio in the rawest form. I have not seen Oct 18th-the 28th! That is way to late. Could you site your source so I can see it?

Characteristics of a Libra-Scorpio cusp individual are: A libra with scorpio tendencies. They have strong magnetic personal charm and usually try to maneuver situations so that they are the ones that are controlling or directing any given situation. They know how to work hard, apply themselves to the whole ideal to achieve a goal and are skillful when dealing with people. Also, their sensuality is very attractive to others, even though typically they are unaware of this. At times they can be impatient, quick tempered, but don't really like arguements and are willing to keep the peace. Finally, they have a captivating social nature, however punctuality is not one of their strong points.

I hope this answered your question?

peace, love and light.
    Lady bastet

6. Slowly

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    Well yeah. I just did a Google search for 'cusp', and looked at the first two explanations. The first explanation: What is a cusp sign?

Answer: It is the first 5 degrees (approx 5 days before and 5 days after) when the new Sun Sign is coming into being and the old one is ending. The cusps, or blending of the signs, are more or less occupying the same time, (or space if you prefer). The cusp strength is greatest at the midpoint (or overlapping) of this merging of the signs and the effects gradually diminish toward the end of this period, at the waning of the former sign....this came from www.starlightastrology.com
    The second came from www.astrology.com and states the cusp dates are Oct. 19 thru the 23rd.
    See where I got the 18th-28th dates from, or did I read it wrong?

7. ANGELIC SOUL

Ratings:
    +2
    Cusp information

Hey there Slowly!

I read the site information, by the way thank you for sighting the source(s)!

No, you didn't read anything wrong, the site gave ambiguous information.

Most sites will list the dates that the cusp actually begins and when it ends, however by the 28th you are actually a scorpio, no longer a libra. So at this point you are still born within the month of Libra(which is October) Scorpio is November. So, some astrologers believe that an individual is still influenced by the Libra energy to a degree. But the closer you get away from a particular sign the less that signs energy affects you. Specifically, some astrologers will claim it means only within the first two days or the last two days of a sign does it have any influence, but some will say it can be as much as within the first ten days or last ten days of a sign. So,what this means is if you were born at the begnning of a cusp you will exhibit that signs qualities more, than if you were born at the end of it.

My belief is that it depends solely upon the individual's chart and how that individual feels about the interpretation. I tend to be more flexible in my interpretation and rely specifically on what the client feels. Now if there were to be some "conflict" in interpretation there would have to be an underlying factor shown in the information given in the individuals chart.

Did this help?

Peace, love and light
    Lady bastet

8. Slowly

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    Helped a lot, thanks. See, my birthdate is Oct. 25. Rather than call it a cusp, readers would just say you get the traits of that sign( Scorpio) in triples, guess they didn't know about the Libra influence. Now I gotta learn about Libras.
    I don't believe in the daily readings, but the make up of people sure seem to fit, huh?

9. ANGELIC SOUL

Ratings:
    +2
    Cusp readings

Hey there again Slowly!

I am not really understanding this statement, I have never heard of this??

Quote: readers would just say you get the traits of that sign( Scorpio) in triples

Since you are born in October, you are a Scorpio with slight Libra tendencies. By all means read up on Libra and see what it has to say, see if you posses any of the tendencies or characteristics. If not then you are probably not that influenced by it, but if so, ask yourself to what degree?

Daily readings are very generic in nature and do not really touch upon the true essence of an indivuidual. That is why most often than not those kinds of readings don't "feel" right to all under neath that particular sun sign.

Now when you get a reading many will find that it hits right on point with who they are and they can gain a greater understanding of who they are and consider where they want to take the information gotten from the reading. Do you for instance want to search for your destiny? What career's are the most suitable for your personality? You can gain many answers to many questions in astrology and in numerology reports. I have found that the readings I have done, all relate to the other and I have gained many wonderful insights into who I am and have gotten loads of confirmation for my destiny. These tools are for assisting us in reaching our fullest potential. I find that they are real and they do work!

Peace, light and blessings.

Lady bastet:spinstar:

10. Slowly

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hey, Thanks again. What I read is that people born the first three days get the traits of that sign in huge amounts. Example, if you sign reads you are a good dancer, then people born the first three days are excellent dancers. And yeah, I would like a reading. October 25, 1956. I don't remember the time.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. libra scorpio cusp woman

2. october 18 libra scorpio cusp

3. libra oct 18

4. scorpio libra cusp black astrology,
  5. libra scorpio cusp start date oct 18,
  6. librascorpio cusp education 2016