Liberia : Liberia, What can be done?

Full Speed

Sep 7, 2009
To be an actual plan, it needs more input that just one guy, because it will certainly take more than one guy to implement such a plan. So, in short order, step one is to solicit more input. I say short order to prevent procrastination. Then, develop the short and long term objectives for the nation. Present measureable mildstones that can show small accomplishments and successes to build upon. The next step is to produce the presentation and agenda for the vision conference. Then then with a good plan in hand, secure the funding for the conference itself. Then approach the leaders and set the stage.

I would really like to see more constructive feedback and critique on the feasibility of the plan as well as some folks who are actually interested in pursuing it or some type of plan.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

To be an actual plan, it needs more input that just one guy, because it will certainly take more than one guy to implement such a plan. So, in short order, step one is to solicit more input. I say short order to prevent procrastination. Then, develop the short and long term objectives for the nation. Present measureable mildstones that can show small accomplishments and successes to build upon. The next step is to produce the presentation and agenda for the vision conference. Then then with a good plan in hand, secure the funding for the conference itself. Then approach the leaders and set the stage.

I would really like to see more constructive feedback and critique on the feasibility of the plan as well as some folks who are actually interested in pursuing it or some type of plan.

Again I say, ...'here's hoping for a fruitful dialogue, here.'

Last edited:

Full Speed

Sep 7, 2009
Again I say, ...'here's hoping for a fruitful dialogue, here.'

IMO, those people who consider themselves Black Nationalist should have an interest in this and should be leading the charge to build an independent and autonomous Liberia. It would be encouraging to see some constructive input from them or an alternative plan if they would be at odds with this plan.

Bro. Clyde. what do you have to add to the plan or do you have any constructive critique of it?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

IMO, those people who consider themselves Black Nationalist should have an interest in this and should be leading the charge to build an independent and autonomous Liberia. It would be encouraging to see some constructive input from them or an alternative plan if they would be at odds with this plan.

Bro. Clyde. what do you have to add to the plan or do you have any constructive critique of it?

I agree with your sentiments, and accept the plan on its face.

Last edited:

Full Speed

Sep 7, 2009
Do you see yourself playing an active role in development and implementation of such a plan?

If so, what role would you be interested in?

Me personally, I would proablably be interested in drumming up the funding sources to support the effort. I think this is one of the more challenging aspects of such an endeavor, but one I think I would be willing to take an active role in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Thousands dead but no prosecutions - why Liberia has not acted Liberia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Liberia coronavirus lockdown off to chaotic start Liberia 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Liberia's Weah faces key test with protests over economy Liberia 4
Perfection Liberia : In Context Series: Self-Determination in Colonial Liberia and American Black Nationalism Liberia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Pressure grows in Liberia over US charity in 'school rape' storm Liberia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Liberia slaps travel bans on 15 people as it probes missing cash Liberia 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Meet The Multi-millionaire Who Wants To Be President Of Liberia replacing Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Liberia 18
jamesfrmphilly Black People : from-detroit-to-liberia-why-i-left-america-to-find-home Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : EXCLUSIVE: LIBERIA'S VICE-PRESIDENT BACKS DONALD TRUMP ON FOREIGN AID CUTS Liberia 5
Destee Liberia : The Story of the Sirleaf Market Women's Fund of Liberia Liberia 1
jamesfrmphilly Liberia : War crimes court upholds 50 years for Liberia’s Charles Taylor Liberia 3
cherryblossom Liberia : Liberia, PA (Mercer County) Former Fugitive Slave Town Liberia 11
Ankhur Liberia : President of Liberia rallies a wake up call about Vulture funds, exloiting Africa Liberia 1
jamesfrmphilly Liberia : miss liberia Liberia 1
P Liberia : Liberia sex-for-aid 'widespread' Liberia 9
K Liberia : war in liberia Liberia 0
Mad Skillz Liberia : Can democracy succeed in Liberia? Not if Pat Robertson has anything to do with it. Liberia 2
P Liberia : International soccer star, George Weah, runs for president of Liberia! Liberia 0
K Liberia : Reading on Liberia Liberia 1
M Liberia : Liberia...and the slaves who returned to africa... Liberia 16
Queenie Liberia : NEXT! America vs. Liberia Liberia 3
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
C Black People : What Have I Done? Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Sports : NFL & KAEPERNICK DONE WITH EACH OTHER ? Black Sports 2
C Black People : How Can You Speak Truth About Hate Without Speaking Truth About The Hateful Things Done By Hating People??? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : There's Still a Lot of Work to Be Done to End Natural Hair Discrimination Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
FlowerCrownedQueen Black People : Do you or have you ever done a mood board? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Use kitchen utensils while itching for pencils this vapor is corrupt if done on paper products but m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : I'm a wet one here to get stuff done boys wanna huff and puff be alert Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : LeBron James Is Done With Trump: 'I Would Never Sit Across From Him' Black Sports 9
candeesweet Black Poetry : Never done Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My girl's legs stay soft and I start the day off with a smile so that's done with now must come wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Men: What is the most romantic thing a woman has ever done for you? Black Relationships 8
Chaya Chaim Black Poetry : I'm done with you girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Al D Black People : Robert Mugabe: China is doing everything that Africa’s colonizers should have done Black People Open Forum 24
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : El-Nino-Does-Something-Its-Never-Done-Before Science and Technology 0
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : Is Trump Right? A Look at What Obama's Done for Black Community Black People Politics 21
Kemetstry Black People : 5 HUMAN EXPERIMENTS DONE ON BLACK PEOPLE Black People Open Forum 6
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Stevie Wonder - You Haven't Done Nothin' Black Entertainment 0
coey30 Black Poetry : I'm Done Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Orisons Black People : What have the USA/West EVER done apart from attack the African Collective? Black People Open Forum 14
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Abba YAH I'am sorry for what we have done to you Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Studies have been done. Ladies is this true? Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Magic Sam - What Have I Done Wrong Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : The Law of tithing is done away with. Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Stevie Wonder You Haven't Done Nothin' Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Josh X Brown The Front Porch : The Time and What Must Be Done!!!!!! The Front Porch 8
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Tiffany Malone and Southside Singers - That's What He's Done For Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Beverly Crawford - He s Done Enough Lyrics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : If You Want Something Done - Why Not Do It Yourself? Black People Open Forum 17