Liberia : Liberia, What can be done?

To be an actual plan, it needs more input that just one guy, because it will certainly take more than one guy to implement such a plan. So, in short order, step one is to solicit more input. I say short order to prevent procrastination. Then, develop the short and long term objectives for the nation. Present measureable mildstones that can show small accomplishments and successes to build upon. The next step is to produce the presentation and agenda for the vision conference. Then then with a good plan in hand, secure the funding for the conference itself. Then approach the leaders and set the stage.

I would really like to see more constructive feedback and critique on the feasibility of the plan as well as some folks who are actually interested in pursuing it or some type of plan.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

To be an actual plan, it needs more input that just one guy, because it will certainly take more than one guy to implement such a plan. So, in short order, step one is to solicit more input. I say short order to prevent procrastination. Then, develop the short and long term objectives for the nation. Present measureable mildstones that can show small accomplishments and successes to build upon. The next step is to produce the presentation and agenda for the vision conference. Then then with a good plan in hand, secure the funding for the conference itself. Then approach the leaders and set the stage.

I would really like to see more constructive feedback and critique on the feasibility of the plan as well as some folks who are actually interested in pursuing it or some type of plan.

Again I say, ...'here's hoping for a fruitful dialogue, here.'

Last edited:
Again I say, ...'here's hoping for a fruitful dialogue, here.'

IMO, those people who consider themselves Black Nationalist should have an interest in this and should be leading the charge to build an independent and autonomous Liberia. It would be encouraging to see some constructive input from them or an alternative plan if they would be at odds with this plan.

Bro. Clyde. what do you have to add to the plan or do you have any constructive critique of it?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

IMO, those people who consider themselves Black Nationalist should have an interest in this and should be leading the charge to build an independent and autonomous Liberia. It would be encouraging to see some constructive input from them or an alternative plan if they would be at odds with this plan.

Bro. Clyde. what do you have to add to the plan or do you have any constructive critique of it?

I agree with your sentiments, and accept the plan on its face.

Last edited:
Do you see yourself playing an active role in development and implementation of such a plan?

If so, what role would you be interested in?

Me personally, I would proablably be interested in drumming up the funding sources to support the effort. I think this is one of the more challenging aspects of such an endeavor, but one I think I would be willing to take an active role in.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back