Liberia : Liberia sex-for-aid 'widespread'

Akilah

Aug 11, 2003
Da' Gump
Occupation
Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
panafrica said:
What is most sad is that the UN is headed by a black man, Kofi Annan. Not only is this organization headed by a black man, but an African at that. The abuses being done in Africa under his watch is absolutely inexcusable. Perhaps his having a white wife contributes to such negligence? Opps PanAfrica....there you go again!!
Dang...yeah I forget that the UN is headed by an original African man....
It is truly pathetic that Africa is in so much turmoil and pain under the
watch of her own son....and the white wife as a factor may just prove your
theory about "divided loyalties" etc...Hmmmm...truly something to think
about. I wonder where Kofi calls home :confused: I doubt it's on The
Continent.

sonofGod

May 3, 2006
This is the problem we face as Africans. These people create conflicts, inorder to spread the AIDS virus which is a man made virus. It was only invented to destroy the population of africans/blacks in general.Do you think these people want to continue writing off debts and helping the poor? How do you think they intend to reduce the poverty rate? How do you think they want to reduce the world population? Not by family planning.Mr. Mbeki said before " ACCUTE POVERTY IS THE CAUSE OF AIDS". I think it is time we start as a people to unite and fight against this genocide. Because these so-called peace keepers are doing it to blacks, no body will point a finger. Ask Condolezza Rice about this. She grew up in Liberia, and the HIV infection rate is growing every day in Liberia..This is a plan....WAKE UP!!

ibrahim

Sep 17, 2005
Ghana, West Africa
Occupation
Student
panafrica said:
What is most sad is that the UN is headed by a black man, Kofi Annan. Not only is this organization headed by a black man, but an African at that. The abuses being done in Africa under his watch is absolutely inexcusable. Perhaps his having a white wife contributes to such negligence? Opps PanAfrica....there you go again!!
I totally agree with you.
But the question is, does he really have control as the head of the UN

dustyelbow

Oct 25, 2005
Kofi Annan son, Kojo, is living a life of exquisite lawlessness in Ghana, using his father name to import a Mercedes or BMW going against Ghana import laws and duties.

Little Annan doesnt look the least bothered about using his father's name in lawlessness.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/01/24/annan.car/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/12/05/wkojo05.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/12/05/ixworld.html

If Kofi can TOLERATE this ABOVE, then I WOULD NOT EXPECT HIM to do HARDLY nothing about this Liberia situation.

Plus it's equally sad for Liberia new government to consider it most VURNERABLE citizens a LOW PRIORITY.

All I can do is HOPE that everyone get on the right track towards PEACE.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.