Black Spirituality Religion : LIBER OZ

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by DARKSIDE MAGICK, Jul 3, 2008.

1. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

LIBER OZ

Liber LXXVII

"the law of
    the strong:
    this is our law
    and the joy
    of the world." AL. II. 2

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." --AL. I. 40

"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." --AL. I. 42-3

"Every man and every woman is a star." --AL. I. 3
    There is no god but man.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law--
    to live in the way that he wills to do:
    to work as he will:
    to play as he will:
    to rest as he will:
    to die when and how he will.
    2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
    to drink what he will:
    to dwell where he will:
    to move as he will on the face of the earth.
    3. Man has the right to think what he will:
    to speak what he will:
    to write what he will:
    to draw, paint, carve, etch, mold, build as he will:
    to dress as he will.
    4. Man has the right to love as he will:--
    "take your fill and will of love as ye will,
    when, where, and with whom ye will." --AL. I. 51
    5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.
    "the slaves shall serve." --AL. II. 58

"Love is the law, love under will." --AL. I. 57

2. Kabal

Kabal Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Was this written by Aleister Crowley? I don't know much about him or his craft except what I have read on wikipedia.com.

I read over your post and I like the way Al thinks. I believe thats how I live my life.

3. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

CROWLEY RECIEVED IT FROM THE DIETY HERU-KHUTI.

4. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    As I got older I realized how we are so restricted in how we think, act, and how we live....these various religions got us thinking so much on what is "right" or "wrong" that even when you consider doing ANYTHING you have an internal battle as to what you SHOULD do.....because your decision determines if you are going to please the Creator.....erroneous thinking I know....

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I FEEL YA GEORGE, MANY TIMES IT BE THE PEOPLE(EXTERNAL) AROUND YOU WHO ARE THE WORSE. I REMEMBER I WAS KICKING IT WITH THIS JAPANESE LADY, YOU WILL HAVE PEOPLE THAT WILL SAY WHY YOU NOT WITH A BLACK WOMAN. WHEN I WAS KICKING IT WITH A LIGHT SKIN BLACK WOMAN, PEOPLE WOULD SAY "WHY U NOT WITH A DARK SKIN SISTA. WHEN I WAS KICKING IT WITH A DARK SKIN WOMAN, PEOPLE WOULD SAY " WHY HER HAIR NOT NATURAL. WHAT I'M SAYING IS LIVE YOUR LIFE AND DONT PUT RESTRICTIONS ON YRSELF BECAUSE IN THE END THIS DONT EVEN EXIST.

6. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

You aint neva lied Darkside....I hate when people try to make me ascribe to whatever "morals" or "values" they live their life by....particularly christians....they really make my stomach turn...don't pray for me because your God doesnt matter to me....don't tell me what I do is wrong because wrong and right are subjective....the matrix got people going.....like you said this dont even exist its all an illusion.....and many people wonder how I can be so peaceful all the time and not let anything bother me......but if they only knew what I and the conscious ones know......

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

IT REALLY NOT CHRISTIANS MAINLY, WHAT I FIND OUT IT BE THE AFROCENTRIC AND CONSCIOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE THE WORST AND THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT POPPIN.WITH THEIR BALANCE AND 42 LAWS OF MAAT AND MAKING EVERYTHING SOUND SO DEEP, IT MAKE MY STOMACH TURNED.MANY DONT KNOW THERE WAS CONCEPT WAYYYYYYYYYY BEFORE THE AUSARIAN "DRAMA" WHICH WAS NOTHING BUT A POLITICAL TACTIC JUST LIKE CHRISTIANITY WAS USE IN THE SAME WAY BUT I DIGRESS.

8. Kabal

Kabal Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Great points Darkside. Most people live their lives "inside their heads". Their realities are managed by the societal-matrix they have been ingrained to accept and assimilate to. Luckily for some of us, we've become aware of the invisible yolks and strongholds on our minds, and therefore we can work on changing them.

It's ironic that as heavily "civilizied" as the West and Europe are with their complexed governmental system . . . people are STILL DOING what the hell they want to do and "breaking" laws.

One of the aspects of Aleister Crowley that I liked was that he challenged the socially accepted norms of his time. Although some of his perceptions remained rigid, he still pushed the enveloped much farther.

9. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

oh dont digress good brother you made an excellent point....I said my own personal experience is with the Christians.....dont run into any Ausarian people at all.....

10. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

LAWS ARE FOR THE MASSES!!!!!!!! ONCE YOU THINK STELLAR INSTEAD OF EARTHLY U UNDERSTAND THAT LAWS ARE IN EFFECT ILLUSIONS. MY MANTRA IS "ANYTHING I CAN GET AWAY WITH, I DO IT". POINT BLANK!