Black Poetry : LEWD LEXICON

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by garlicsalt99, May 14, 2007.

1. garlicsalt99

garlicsalt99 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    The following full version is exclusive only to destee.com, and later to the participants in The Reincarnation (The Reincarnation of The K-JiO Project). This will either ban me from this forum, or this piece will sink to the bottom, never to be seen again. RICH, don't be too upset with me :rain:
    ---------------------------------------------
    LEWD LEXICON

A lewd lexicon flows from the lips of two – me and you, as we delve deeper into adult interactions that has our private parts merged into a mechanism of pleasure and ecstasy of which has been known to man down through the ages – in stages our voices go from a whisper to a shout; as I go in and out; making the p**** pucker and pout; with my fleshly wand – stiff and stout; your hair is sweated out, no doubt; dirty speech makes our inner freak sprout; cumming together you spurt and squirt, I sputter and spout; standing strong in your ‘sweaty betty’ is what it’s all about.

A lewd lexicon turns on the switches, that has me growing in my britches, causing the surge in the urge of your inner lady – it itches, turning us both into b******, but not in a negative sense … we’re both in heat and we f*** to fulfill our biological imperative … we slam pelvis to pelvis making faces and animal noises … I spank your a** with the front of my body as my d*** rams through the doors of your p**** – I ride you like a cowboy rides a bucking bronco … We lay on our side and twitch like two epileptics having a seizure as I firmly grasp your breast while f****** you from behind, D*** you blow my mind.

A lewd lexicon is versed and interspersed when my head is in between your legs snacking on your knick-knack like a piece of fried chicken drenched in hot sauce … like, a plate of Chinese food drenched in soy sauce … like, a Cajun man gnawing on a crab leg picked from his bowl of gumbo … like, somebody’s grandfather sucking on ox tails, sucking all of the flavor off of the bone; while your breathing becomes increasingly labored and you grip my crown, massaging my scalp and f****** my face with a mix of vaginal glands and pubic hair pressing against my mouth and nose, and in a fit of ecstasy you say in a loud sigh you say “D*** m*********', you’re eating the s*** out of this god-d*** p****”, and nut on my chin afterwards.

A lewd lexicon proceeds from my lips as I revel in the feel of your lips and your tongue as you gloss my man handle with your oral facilities and abilities that make me grab a fistful of your hair and pull it back as your head retracts forward, making love to my penis as you would a blow pop on a hot day in the middle of August with temperatures reaching the triple digits – I fidget where I stand as you take full control of my joystick having had just gone south … the head of my erection scrapes the roof of your mouth … the feeling that I’m experiencing is one of great mirth … as I catch a glimpse of your lips wrapped around my coital girth, you make my body shudder and my toes twitch as you stroke the glandular parts of my maleness which makes other things pale in comparison when all of a sudden I feel an ecstatic spasm building intensity that when reached results in an eruption of ejaculatory bliss that leaves my love lotion on your tongue, the side of your face and your upper lip.

A lewd lexicon – a necessary profanity fuels the vanity that moves us to new plateaus of eroticism and drives us to new heights of sexual expression that has us feeling the effects for days on end … don’t ever stop talkin' s***

Written by: K-JiO
    © 2007

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    nah bruh sometime we have to vent deeper but it did route into
    the guide lines of Destee.com Rules .....

Heavy deep red hot steamy scribe .......whewwwww

RED ALERT !!!

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Very vividly versed...whew.

4. garlicsalt99

Ratings:
    +39
    My thing ... if you're going to do it, do it right :)

5. 4EVERLUV

4EVERLUV Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +55
    garlicsalt:
    You really know how to set a thread on fiyah.
    The joint is laced with heat from beginning to end.
    Again I say....You are something else.

And I luv the title.

Much Luv

6. garlicsalt99

Ratings:
    +39
    4everluv, from your mouth to my ears ... very nice indeed :)