Black People : Levels of thought

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kevin Ervin, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Kevin Ervin

Kevin Ervin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Misinterpretation is often the interpretations... Minds disconnected from "the center", (that inter-connects all of existence into God's ever-present reality), have no true growing knowledge and therefore lack authentic sight... An indoctrinated fool; a "wise man" who is in fact, still a child. Kevin D. Ervin 2007 c.

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved King Kevin::kiss2:

I enjoyed your book (Divine InnerLighten). What is the title of your next book and when is the next book coming out?

HILy/A:kiss2:

3. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    The title I'll tell you later, it will come out when I get off of probation...

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    THAT IS A MATTER OF OPINION. I AM CONNECTED AND CENTERED WITH THE GODDESS...KNOWING THAT WITHOUT THAT REALITY THERE COULD BE NO GOD. HOWEVER, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR SUBJECT AND TO STAY IN LINE WITH IT; SINCE ALL REALITY IS GOD'S EVER PRESENT REALITY, THERE CAN BE NO MIS-INTERPRETATION OF IT...ONLY REACTION TO IT AS A MEANS OF HOPEFULLY UNDERSTANDING AND LEARNING FROM IT AS ALL IS CAUSE AND EFFECT....EVEN TO THOSE WHO KNOW NOT OR SEE NOT THAT REALITY.

5. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    I am also aware of the Goddess, which is why I know that God is all at once, as reflected through the Goddess' universal womb. And yes misinterpretation is often the interpretation for any who do not actually know that all is God's ever-present reality... What else are "they" defining and through what?