Black Spirituality Religion : Levels of divine knowledge

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
Levels of divine knowledge

In the lower level, the divine knowledge is also sweet but such divine knowledge is only a sugar coated bitter medicine. The knowledge of the messengers of Satan is totally sugar, which is sweet causing the diabetes. The lower divine knowledge is like a sugar coated bitter medicine to cure the disease and such sugar coating is needed for the children.

An adult eating sweets is different from a child, which is given a sugar coated medicinal pill. The ignorance of the adult cannot be excused like the ignorance of the child. Therefore, the beginners in the spiritual path are excused for their ignorance and God favors them by certain boons appearing as if violating the cycle of deeds. In fact it is not violation and it is only an adjustment without any violation hoping for the growth of the soul in the spiritual line.

But the soul should not sit in this level only and in course of time should progress and respect the rigid cycle of deeds without any aspiration of fruit from God. When Rama turned the stone into Ahalya, a lower devotee will think that Rama did a miracle and favored Ahalya by canceling the curse. But the higher-level devotees will see the same incident in another angle. The same sage Goutama who gave the curse limited his curse till that day only.

Therefore, when the duration of punishment is over, Ahalya came back in to her original state and in this incident there is no violation of the cycle of deeds that gives the punishment and also fixes the duration of punishment. In fact, Rama followed the divine administration strictly because the curse has to end through Him only. Thus, the lower level devotees take God as capable as well as violating the divine administration if He likes. But the higher-level devotees take even the violation as a part of the divine administration itself.

dattaswami1 said:

In the lower level, the divine knowledge is also sweet but such divine knowledge is only a sugar coated bitter medicine. The knowledge of the messengers of Satan is totally sugar, which is sweet causing the diabetes. The lower divine knowledge is like a sugar coated bitter medicine to cure the disease and such sugar coating is needed for the children.

An adult eating sweets is different from a child, which is given a sugar coated medicinal pill. The ignorance of the adult cannot be excused like the ignorance of the child. Therefore, the beginners in the spiritual path are excused for their ignorance and God favors them by certain boons appearing as if violating the cycle of deeds. In fact it is not violation and it is only an adjustment without any violation hoping for the growth of the soul in the spiritual line.

But the soul should not sit in this level only and in course of time should progress and respect the rigid cycle of deeds without any aspiration of fruit from God. When Rama turned the stone into Ahalya, a lower devotee will think that Rama did a miracle and favored Ahalya by canceling the curse. But the higher-level devotees will see the same incident in another angle. The same sage Goutama who gave the curse limited his curse till that day only.

Therefore, when the duration of punishment is over, Ahalya came back in to her original state and in this incident there is no violation of the cycle of deeds that gives the punishment and also fixes the duration of punishment. In fact, Rama followed the divine administration strictly because the curse has to end through Him only. Thus, the lower level devotees take God as capable as well as violating the divine administration if He likes. But the higher-level devotees take even the violation as a part of the divine administration itself.

ok, so what is the difference between Divinity and a curse?

have you studied what you post for self or are you just posting others thoughts ?

my guess is the latter.......

if a bumble stings someone then dies, who is to blame?????

True that one with more experience couldn't be excused like one with less, as with a child and an adult. This is great that we are still children before our Father. And if we conduct ourselves as such, not in a "childish" manner, but a humble one, learning, searching, obedient to His Way, teachings, commandments, fearful of His might, then we'll have a greater reward of resurrection to eternal life, as His Son had when He was resurrected after His sacrifice for us all unto salvation.

I perceive a reality that is limitless. It is an endless cycle of rebirth and death in one form or another. I believe that all of our energies continue on. I believe that we -- humans -- are more than just flesh and blood. I feel that we may or may not be of this planet -- born on this planet. I feel that we may or may not be of this galaxy. Or of this universe. Or dimension. I have experienced a reality too large to be only aware of what is occurring on this plane. This, I tell you, is a gift and a "curse". It is a responsibility and path to walk. To me, we all -- every expression of this reality -- is apart of the divine. We may call it/him/her Goddess, Allah, or any thing else we wish, but I think it is all encompassed, and if it is not "of" then it is connected to.

People have made snide remarks about my name and I'd like to explain that as it is a part of my belief tools:

I, as a divine being, have been led to the wisdom that we are all "gods". That is we are holy, natural expressions of the universe with a purpose to fulfill and unique abilities to shine in any way we can. I know, as a researcher, that we as a species have not explored the true potential of humanity. I think of our greatest minds and athletes and wonder what a race of truly healthy, well rounded and excellence seeking beings would look like. Perhaps like gods? I see a future where we all strive for and attain physical, mental, and spiritual ultimacy. As well as harmony with ourselves and the "outside" world.

Thank you for your times.

Peace be upon you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back