Black People : Letters Threaten Black NFL Players With Death...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Aqil, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Prominent Miami Dolphin Singled Out By Writer

ESPN.com News Services

The FBI is investigating several threatening and racist letters that have been sent in the past two years to Black NFL players, including one prominent Miami Dolphins player who received a letter in September.

According to a memo distributed to NFL players last week by the league's security department, and obtained by the Palm Beach Post Wednesday, every piece of the hate mail comes from the same person, and postmarks show the correspondence was sent from Erie, PA, Cleveland and Youngstown, OH.

As many as 30 letters have been directed to prominent individuals throughout the United States, including leading Black businessmen, politicians and entertainers, in addition to NFL players, an FBI source told ESPN. Players from as many as six NFL teams have received the three-to-four-paragraph letters. "These letters contained veiled threats," special agent Robert Hawk of the Cleveland office of the FBI told the Post on Wednesday. "There were overtures of violence."

In a letter obtained from the FBI by ESPN, the writer decried interracial relationships between Black men and white women, but did allow for those involving Arab or Hispanic men. "At least their skin color is closer to whites," the letter said. "It is RACISM when black men don't want their own black women. We will attack the black man with any white girl to castrate and kill him," the letter said. "We will use detectives and police to find you."

It was signed, "Angry Caucasian Women."

Read the entire article at:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1677755

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    I think the unnamed Miami Dolphin player is running back Ricky Williams...

3. MEDIANPRAISE

MEDIANPRAISE Banned MEMBER

Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hotep Aqil. The news media showed parts of a letter on tv. Something about these letters doesn't seem to ring true. Maybe you have some insight on this. I fail to understand why someone who would deliver such menacing, threats (death and all that) with an obvious hatred for the Black race, would then be polite enough to use the words "African American" in the letters instead of the usual name calling. It seems an a bit contradictory and purposely constructed. We are all familiar with distraction stories that are put out in the media to keep the public busy and distracted from what is the real news we should be focused on.

4. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Ha-Ha

Why would White people; especially White women be mad at these Black Males?

Many, when they can jingle two pennies in their pockets run to White folk to take care of them... to help them up...

So, why so mad?

The letters are very suspicious. Yeap, the terminology of the Racist is all wrong.
    The very tone of the letter is wrong. And excuse me from saying it; but I haven't met one Supremist who doesn't regal purity of the race... Hell in Cali, over last weekend... Whiteys and Hispanics were fighting over this same issue, amongst others... (jail riot); and it is White men and women who are prosecuting White women who have married Arabs?

But on the other hand-- They hate us even more, so; there goes that little theory of mine.

It may be a White male though; White men are on the path of Asian males. Today Asian women marry outside of their race 67%...white, black and other

White men are losing too... Black males (6%) (although we marry outside the race 10%); Hispanics (14%) and others around (4%).... that is getting big... so lets say that they are losing 25% of their stock... and they are not producing so...

It may be your average KKK-type White Female---You know the kind all the "Brothers" want.

5. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    I can't resist-

They have targeted the right ones --The White Administration in the NFL

can you not imagine it?

A modern fairytale: Black Males Who Make White Males Money

Today there were 6 white men sitting around a table. One by one they call in white prostitiutes, groupies, welfare cases, trash... and they show them pictures of black males... football players, b-ball players, etc...

" Okay Susie, this is Lil Quan, he will be here in a couple of months and I want you to smile at him, bat your eyes, drop your drawers etc.... get him hooked because he knows that no respectable white woman, like yourself, would ever want to be with him"

they all laugh

"He will take care of you and your family, so that he can walk around with you on his arm, and feel respectable... and hey, don't cry, in some states you have what you call common law marriage, so you see, you only have to take this abuse for 6 months- but look at the benefits! you will get half of his money! and if that Niggah ever lays a violent black paw on you, his *** will be tossed in jail, and that way you can get more than half, we have law enforcement, lawyers, and ghost writers (to pen your story of what this beast put you through)
    all on call, and you could probably get yourself a nice little career going too... remember Kato Kaitlin, Carmen Electra, JLO, Rosie Perez?"

he hits the picture and they all say, those damnable beast!

"If you decide to marry it; God why? But if you do, hurry up and have a whole bunch of kids; then when you can no longer take the stench of this abuse; divorce it and you can get half; and we will take it to the cleaners--- I mean the child support alone, could set you up the rest of your life, and you will be cleaned by finding a suitable White man, to help you raise the kids that this beast will obviously neglect, but he will pay for (snicker)."

they all sigh, dream of the cash cow a coming...

next Chapter: The Death of Black Males Or Suicidal Tendencies of the Male Lower-Class

The End.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    don't undermind the thoughts
    i was reading about these letters
    spreading cross the globe

7. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    Interesting thought.
    I made that little diatribe up--- b/c to me it seems just like that; I was being facetious-- but I think more truthful than not... what interested me about what you said was something that I read from a White Supremist, when telling his gang brothers how they were going to destroy Blacks and others: their little game plan; that if you listen to any media outlet; you can "see" it in action... one suggestion that he gave his brothers and sisters in the struggle was:

Write letters and make calls about any situation that has to do with blacks and others and us; start off your thoughts written and verbal with the phrase; "I am not a racist but..." of "I don't hate [black] people but..."

Well, at least they are persistant.