The Front Porch : Letter From a Deadbeat to His Son

It's not a "protocol." It's dishonest if you don't. You accepted all those "like" confirmations and posts of praise for what others thought was your LIFE, not your "writing style." You mixed fact with fiction WITHOUT the readers' knowledge, and that's not cool. Black children, children's social/emotional development, the black family and consequently, the mental health of the black community, are important. They should be treated in that same vein - as vital. Not as an accolade-hungry con man's shell game.
basically what i was thinking…..

Too many are on board with themselves to ever want to be unified; unity comes to those who want it, but for those who don't, they only seek to divide the unified.

All I can and should advise and suggest: Who is friend or foe, will be revealed by both the deeds as well as their words...

Otherwise, I weigh the pros and cons, as regards those who agree with me, or don't, neither implying or suggest I automatically place them in the first category, rather than the second...

Good people are here...

Some of my shortcoming etc. they've forgiving and I've done likewise...

Do give them the benefit of the doubt, as we've already given each other...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back