destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

That other thread, the fall of america, has me yearning even more, for us to do this!

We can do it! We can help each other! Encourage each other! Teach each other!

It's gonna be us try'n to get on rafts, move in with folk that have food, all of that!

Let's not wait until the last minute, or for someone else to do this for us.

Let's do it for ourselves ... right now ... from this moment forward.

All we may have to offer at this moment is a kind word, and if so, let's give that!

I Love Us !!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

i believe that people come here to fight..........

Or we come here feeling comfortable with our peeps to release our inner most thoughts, feelings and though it appears ugly, it's really a transformation to the beautiful US....now you and I USE to bump heads like nobody's business, and now we be like family, lol, right?

*I'm just teasin ya, but we really have come a long way!

Thank You Family !!! :love:

Thank You Sister Proverbs31Woman ... for providing our Dear Darling Brother James another perspective ... :love:

Our interacting respectfully together is a process, a mountain to climb, for many do struggle with it at first. We have so many reasons not to work together respectfully, so many hindrances that have been put in our way, and we fall prey to most all of them.

But those that have gone far enough in the process, to see that it serves us no good to continue fighting, have made the transitions and are putting their best consideration, love, and respect on the table for each other.

I've seen it. I know it can be done. I am honored.

I LOVE USSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY UUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! :toast:

Thank You Family ... for even trying ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back