Black Spirituality Religion : Let's Use Our Power

Well....

Personally, I think it would be best to set a single time such as 8 pm, as opposed to a time length like 6 pm- 8 pm.

Also, since many black folks have to wake up early in the morning to go to work, I think a later time would be better. 7pm EST maybe?

I was banking on everyone getting up early to go to work, and I find that the early morning hours have a certain magic to them when it comes to prayer and meditation.... So let's do this. We will have two prayer times...

In the morning between 5 a.m. - 7 a.m. (when most people wake to get ready) and the second time at sunset 8 - 10 p.m. (all in EST)

I like the time range because there's about 2 hours difference on the coasts right?

another victim in the "war" on drugs

i hope the sista didn't do it
you can't be around those countries playing this ain't american gangster
so i hope that wasn't the case, and if she's being framed then what are the brits doing to help here. OOPS MY BAD! there's no african country to intervene? see why we need a real nation????????

we'd have people on the ground already over there handlin'

Mother, Father Creator of the Universe [insert your god's name here, Jehovah, Jah, Allah, Amun-Ra]
We give thanks for the strength and endurance you continue to give our people and the knowledge and wisdom that is ours to employ.
Your daughter Samantha Orobator needs our help, so we call on you to bring mercy and liberation to her body & spirit. Deliver her from the hands of her captors and restore her life and reputation. We thank you for working so quickly to halt her execution and reply to her faith and hope.

Now is the time Creator, with you infinite wisdome and power we come together in the Spirit of LOVE to uplift and free our sister, just as we give thanks for that same freedome within our own lives.

We know that by coming together, our LOVE is UNCONQUERED, we shall remain a living testimant to the one divine truth that sets us all free.

Amen.

AMEN!

Yotep!

Well....

i hope the sista didn't do it
you can't be around those countries playing this ain't american gangster
so i hope that wasn't the case, and if she's being framed then what are the brits doing to help here. OOPS MY BAD! there's no african country to intervene? see why we need a real nation????????

we'd have people on the ground already over there handlin'

AMEN!

Yotep!

Even without physical borders, the diaspora can always reach for political sovereignty? Just a thought... Thank you for sharing in this mission brother DSS

feeling you

Even without physical borders, the diaspora can always reach for political sovereignty? Just a thought... Thank you for sharing in this mission brother DSS

of course this can be done without physical borders but this is the eurotrix
so physical borders are necessary under these guise we live under

you know you got to show whitey where the "line" is lol (because the "physical borders" ain't even physical HAHAHAHAHAHA i told you they crazy lol)

that's all he seems to understand

that and killin'

Okay, here's the idea: Let us begin to utilize our spiritual power where we are right now, collectively. Whether we are traditional african faith, kemetic, wiccan / pagan, muslim, christian, hebrew, or belong to none at all.

We can "practice" using and tapping into our source of spiritual strength together- making changes and affect change on this earth plane and we must do it now. Being PREPARED is half the battle!

Here's what I am asking us to do: there is a womban of British citizenship who has been imprisoned in Laos under charges of importaing heroine. It seems she is also pregnant, and the details of this preganancy have not been released, but it happened while in custody.

Her NAME IS Samantha Orobator, and she is 20 years of age.

article-1176158-04C3FEDD000005DC-513_233x329.jpg

Her time is running out!!! Can we come together to offer the following prayer for our sister?

Mother, Father Creator of the Universe [insert your god's name here, Jehovah, Jah, Allah, Amun-Ra]
We give thanks for the strength and endurance you continue to give our people and the knowledge and wisdom that is ours to employ.
Your daughter Samantha Orobator needs our help, so we call on you to bring mercy and liberation to her body & spirit. Deliver her from the hands of her captors and restore her life and reputation. We thank you for working so quickly to halt her execution and reply to her faith and hope.

Now is the time Creator, with you infinite wisdome and power we come together in the Spirit of LOVE to uplift and free our sister, just as we give thanks for that same freedome within our own lives.

We know that by coming together, our LOVE is UNCONQUERED, we shall remain a living testimant to the one divine truth that sets us all free.

Amen.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...tor-facing-death-by-firing-squad-in-Laos.html

Let us begin tonight, to light one candle and say this prayer, (I ask that you don't use your own words, because the purpose here is collective thought and INTENT) Keep Samantha's face in mind, and when we pray let us do so with zest!

Let us keep updated until we know she is safe. When this works, and I just know that it will, we will have unleashed a powerful SPIRIT from our hearts and it will keep us united no matter what differences we care to name ourselves.

Much love
the phynX
This sounds like a great idea! I also have a question. When you say she got pregnant in custody does that mean she was having relations with someone in prison?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back