Black People : Let's Unite

abdurratln

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 27, 2007
I am very hopeful that we have managed to avoid getting to deeply exposed to COINTELPRO or some similar program this time. Maybe. But, I think that there is a lesson in the experience of the last couple of days for all of us. That lesson is, or ought to be, that there is much too much at stake for us to be wasting our time and energy attacking each other's religion and personality, and airing petty grips. I am here to discuss Pan-Africanism. That means Unity among Africans. The last thing that any sincere or principled African needs to do is concern himself or herself with the details of how I worship.

So, let;s find common interests to Unite on. If we do not, we can be sure that we have enough enemies, in the world today, who can and will destroy us if we do not start to wise up.

abdurratln said:
I am very hopeful that we have managed to avoid getting to deeply exposed to COINTELPRO or some similar program this time. Maybe. But, I think that there is a lesson in the experience of the last couple of days for all of us. That lesson is, or ought to be, that there is much too much at stake for us to be wasting our time and energy attacking each other's religion and personality, and airing petty grips. I am here to discuss Pan-Africanism. That means Unity among Africans. The last thing that any sincere or principled African needs to do is concern himself or herself with the details of how I worship.

So, let;s find common interests to Unite on. If we do not, we can be sure that we have enough enemies, in the world today, who can and will destroy us if we do not start to wise up.

If this is truly a call for Unity there should be a respect for ALL Black people who choose not to identify with Christianity or Islam. Name-calling is petty as is blaming non-Islamic Black people for the Slave Trade.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back