destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

We have a great resource here ... www.destee.com/chat

It allows us to actually talk, in real time, to each other, from around the world.

Not only do we get to discuss in written form, via our discussion forums ... but we can actually hear each other's voices and see each other's faces ... in our own voice and video chat room. Of course, you do not have to be seen or heard, if you do not want this.

It is here for everyone, available to every Member ... Premium and Non Premium Members alike.

It does not cost you any more than you want to give.

It is free to you. It is ours. Provided by us.

C'mon ... talk to me ... let me talk to you ... let's talk to each other.

Let's get to know each other even better.

We need each other.

Let us not forsake any avenue that we've been blessed with ... for it is not promised to us.

It may be gone tomorrow ... or the next day ... or the next ... but today it is here.

C'mon in ... www.destee.com/chat ... i'm waiting.

:heart:

Destee

chat don't like me...and I done downloaded macroflash, kodac flash, flood flash and everything else. Now what's up with that? I done took my security settings down...and guess what Destee? I can go into everybody's little site on the side, "you know, the sites of old soul, river, hawkman and all them...but it won't let me into your little site either". So you know me. I felt like I was banging on a steel door so I let it go, my coming into chat.

Now Queen's computer is windows 98 and she can get in...mines is windows 2000 and I really can't figure this one out.

Brother Keita ... this probably has more to do with your browser / popup settings, than it does the chat room itself.

Try some of these recommendations and let me know if they make a difference.

Most issues regarding browsers, like blank or white pages, has to do with popup blocking.

Most browsers have different configuration options to allow or disallow popups at different levels.

Check to see if you have any of these and turn off the pop up blocker.

Other popup blockers may be software firewalls like
- Norton Internet Security (NIS)

and Popup Blocker Toolbars like
- Adobe Yahoo! Toolbar
- Google Toolbar popup blocker

http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/?quick=popupblocker
http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?answer=9173&topic=-1

Something is blocking the page from loading. It could be any sort of popup blocker: Norton popup stopper, yahoo and google search bars, zonealarm, sp2 on XP etc etc.

Check and see if you have any of these things going on, and let me know if turning them off makes a difference.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back