Black People : Let's Take Brother $$RICH$$'s Top Poster Spot!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:D

Peace and Blessings Family!

With the stats at the bottom of this page, showing our Dear Darling $$RICH$$NESS ... miles and miles ahead of the rest of us ... i thought we'd need some strategic planning, if any of us are ever going to overtake him ... :lol:

So ... what we gotta do Family?

He's held this spot for a gazillion years!

Surely ... one of us can knock him out of that top spot ... he only has 52,606 posts! :eeek: :wink: :love:

Can we do it?! YES WE CAN! :weights:

:heart:

Destee

:D

Peace and Blessings Family!

With the stats at the bottom of this page, showing our Dear Darling $$RICH$$NESS ... miles and miles ahead of the rest of us ... i thought we'd need some strategic planning, if any of us are ever going to overtake him ... :lol:

So ... what we gotta do Family?

He's held this spot for a gazillion years!

Surely ... one of us can knock him out of that top spot ... he only has 52,606 posts! :eeek: :wink: :love:

Destee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~

HAHAHA

VERY FUNNY!!!
OH LAWD!!!
LMBAO

Nuttin 'wrong' wit dreaming..
One of the ingredients of an effective treatment plan is...TIME FRAMES...

Just WHEN are we or anyone planning to achieve this goal by:?:
Were I to set my sites on this, I'd prolly give myself ummmm 2 yrs at least.
Have to set something which is "attainable"....then
I realize....HE GONNA ADD ANOTHER COUPLE THOUSAND TO HIS TOTAL BY THEN...
and...I start
:lol::laugh: again!

M.E.
:hearts2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~

HAHAHA

VERY FUNNY!!!
OH LAWD!!!
LMBAO

Nuttin 'wrong' wit dreaming..
One of the ingredients of an effective treatment plan is...TIME FRAMES...

Just WHEN are we or anyone planning to achieve this goal by:?:
Were I to set my sites on this, I'd prolly give myself ummmm 2 yrs at least.
Have to set something which is "attainable"....then
I realize....HE GONNA ADD ANOTHER COUPLE THOUSAND TO HIS TOTAL BY THEN...
and...I start
:lol::laugh: again!

M.E.
:hearts2:

:lol: hahahahahah :lol:

LOL Sister True @ effective treatment plan ... hahahahahaha ... :lol:

Oh My Gosh ... that is too funneee ... lol ... I LOVE YOU !!! :love:

Ohhhh Sister ... well ... you've brought up a good point in which we need to strategize ... :lol:

Whew! I'm gonna hafta think on this for a minute! :)

Love You!

Destee

Wow! I ain't NEVA scared of a challenge...but...umm...QQN

Here is my strategy:
If I take off work the next month that gives me 744 hours.
I figure at a minimum it would take me 1 minute to post love to others (replies) and up to 10 minutes to post my own joints.

So, If I spend 90% of my time posting love to others = 744 hrs X 90% = 669.6 hours X 60 mins/hr = 40,176 minutes = 40,176 posts PLUSSS

The other 10% posting my own works = 744 hrs X 10% = 74.4 hours X 60 mins/hr = 4,464 minutes / 10 minutes (takes me to post my own stuff) = 446.4 minutes = 446.4 posts OK now lets see (carry the one)

40,176 + 446.4 = 40,622.4 posts

Dang, I need to check my math but if my figures are correct:

IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!! LOL

And, I didnt factor in time for meal or bathroom breaks. I didnt even brush my teeth or comb my hair.

I think the best way to do this in a short amount of time is to parallel the "50 million pound" weight loss effort. We need to collectively sign up (those of us who are up to the task) and put Mr Rich out of bitniss!!!!

WHOSE WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?

Wow! I ain't NEVA scared of a challenge...but...umm...QQN

Here is my strategy:
If I take off work the next month that gives me 744 hours.
I figure at a minimum it would take me 1 minute to post love to others (replies) and up to 10 minutes to post my own joints.

So, If I spend 90% of my time posting love to others = 744 hrs X 90% = 669.6 hours X 60 mins/hr = 40,176 minutes = 40,176 posts PLUSSS

The other 10% posting my own works = 744 hrs X 10% = 74.4 hours X 60 mins/hr = 4,464 minutes / 10 minutes (takes me to post my own stuff) = 446.4 minutes = 446.4 posts OK now lets see (carry the one)

40,176 + 446.4 = 40,622.4 posts

Dang, I need to check my math but if my figures are correct:

IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!! LOL

And, I didnt factor in time for meal or bathroom breaks. I didnt even brush my teeth or comb my hair.

I think the best way to do this in a short amount of time is to parallel the "50 million pound" weight loss effort. We need to collectively sign up (those of us who are up to the task) and put Mr Rich out of bitniss!!!!

WHOSE WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?

:lol: lol Sister LovesDestiny! Whew ... wait ... hold up ... you cipher'n too fast!

I'm gonna need some extra fingers and toes to keep up with this count'n ... :lol:

But you know what Sister ... the "50 million pound" concept may work! I'm gonna think on this one some more, and see if we can just gang up on him! :)

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back