Black People : Lets Revive, Resurrect, Revisit the N Word and keep It Alive.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Ones:

There is a reverse side to the reverse side of ALL there is.

The NAACP buried the lower case n word, the meaning the europeans gave to it. We must keep the Captiol N word alive, the Sacred meaning to it.

Lets Revive, Ressurect, Revist the N and keep It word Alive. Is There Energy, Power, and Spirit in the "N" Word?

Come now, and let us all reason together.

To those, I say Truth can not be manipulated, tainted, sugar coated on lies and deception.

No matter how the N word is used in this missive, to the knower it means (near gods), Divine gods that is, "MOST HIGH", "ALL KNOWING .

All I am asking you to do is humble yourselves and open your minds and Examine and Experience what I share with you.

In order for those who do not understand/over stand the below, perhaps we have buried the T and R word, Truth and Reality in us, along with the N word NEHGARS (near gods) in us. If what I share below make sense to you, you are operating in Truth and reality.

What I Am about to share with you all is what we need to know for self, and teach our children, because if we do not, we deny ourselves the Truth, and will deny our children and the generations to come, access to the Divine Truth which is in us.

If we do not be obedient to hunger and become thirsty for knowledge, understanding/over standing and Wisdom, we provoke not ourselves, not our children, and not the generations to come, to pursue to know the Divine Truth, rather than the use of irrational emotions when it come to learning the History of the N-Word, as so used and Defined by the Human being.

We Blacks, who are suppose to be mature, will determine the quality of Mind our children and the generations to come, will allow to guide them.

I think it is a Crime to not tell ourselves the Truth and is worse of a crime to not tell the Truth concerning the N-Word to our children, so they can tell their children the Truth concerning that word, so they will not travel down the Corridors of lies and deception, reacting to a word that the Human Being created and gaving meaning to.

If we do not inform ourselves and children the Divine Truth, concerning the attitude and behavior concerning the Human Being, a people calling themselves White people, then we deserve a millstone around our neck for shielding the Divine Truth concerning the N-Word and the people that introduced such a term to describe Black people.

We must allow the knowledge of the N-Word to Provoke ourselves as well as our children, to not allow ourselves to give meaning to the N-word, as so defined and described by the Human Being, when making reference to Black people.

We are not here on this earth for ourselves alone. If we are ashamed of the Divine Truth, then we need to have the word SHAME tattooed on our forehead. What is the verdict concerning the Black Life now, and what will be the verdict after reading this article? Is the verdict Guilty or Not Guilty, regarding the N-Word and its use?

My Aim is to put this "N" Word back into its proper Divine place, and before I do, I ask all to forget All that you have been programmed and conditioned to Believe, concerning the "N" Word, which is profanely expressed by the Human Being, toward Black people, please read what an Infinite mind Traveler brother said below.

He went to a source for the answer, an Elder Chinese, a people who knows us better than we presently know ourselves, the Chinese who call our Ancestors Divine people.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DKFar-El
    DID U ALSO KNOW THE CHINESE REFERRED TO DARK SKINNED CHINESE AS NHEGARS? THE BUDHA (WHICH IS ONLY A TITLE NOT A MAN) REFERRED TO THEIR TEACHERS AS THE SNAKE GODS(because they understood we Nubians only die a physical death, we shed our skin....like a snake) THEY CALLED THEIR TEACHERS.... .NHEGARS. ...THEY LIVED IN..**TAKE A WILD GUESS***

I FIGURED I'D LAY THAT ONE ON YOU, SINCE BLACK FOLK SO CAUGHT UP WITH THE WORD ******....U CAN EVEN ASK CHINESE ELDERS TO THIS DAY..I DID, AND THEY'LL TELL YOU THAT.

ONE MORE THING...NOT ONLY DID THE CHINESE CALL THE NUBIANS NHEGARS..IT MEANT "MOST HIGH", "ALL KNOWING"...WHEREAS THE RACIST ******* SAID ****** MEANT "IGNORANT". SEE THE LOGIC IN THE POSSIBILITY THAT ****** IS ONLY A NEGATIVE TO RACIST ********? (and please no one correct me for the term *******..if a person is a racist...they are...a ...*******)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

*****, ******...MY *******!
    Current mood: awake

I'M TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE B'ing' AND COMPLAINING ABOUT "******" IF PEOPLE WOULD DO A LITTLE RESEARCH AND STOP LISTENING TO WHAT SOME RACIST *******-*******'S( that's right, I said *******..if you're racist..your'e a *******.I don't apologize) DEFINITION OF THE WORD. YOU'D FIND OUT THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SAID ****** WAS A NEGATIVE WS RACIST EUROPEANS.

IN BRAZIL: ******: A COMPLIMENT TO DARK BRAZILIANS...ASK A DARK BRAZILIAN (OF COURSE A LIGHT SKINNED WHITE LOOKING BRAZILIAN MAY SAY DIF'T) AND THIS IS BEFORE HIP HOP!

SENEGAL/W.AFRICA: ****** SIMPLY MEANS "MY FRIEND/BUDDY"

ASIANS: meaning Chinese maybe even Japanese:(I DARE YA TO ASK) BUDDHA, WHICH IS A TITLE NOT A MAN, WAS TAUGHT BY......THE NHEGGARS! AND THEY LIVED WHERE......NHEGGASAKI! NHEGAR MEANT......MOST HIGH, ALL KNOWING...HMMMM RACIST PALE FACE SAY IT MEAN: IGNORANT, STUPID....HMMMMMMM

BIBLE:(B4 CONSTANTINE CHANGED THINGS) THE DISCIPLE...SIMON THE...******, KING JAMES CHANGED IT TO NI(J)GER....
    HELL WHAT IS THE GOV OF CAL.'S NAME....ARNOLD WHAT? schwarzeNEGGAR! ASK WHAT THAT MEANS, HIS NAME GOTTA HAVE A MEANING.......
    BESIDES, DONT WE SPEND ALL OUR TIME TELLING KIDS TO TURN A NEGATIVE TO A POSITIVE? WHAT BETTER WAY THAN START WITH ******(IT'LL ACTUALLY BE GIVING ITS TRUE MEANING BACK).....NOT TO MENTION THAT THE INTENT OF THE WORD WAS NEVER NEGATIVE. NO MATTER HOW OFTEN U CHANGE SOMETHING, IT WILL ALWAYS GO BACK TO IT'S TRUE INTENT. IT'S GOTTA BE SPIRITUAL OR COSMIC IF A BLACK CHILD IN BOSTON AND A BLACK CHILD IN L.A. HAVE THE SAME DEFINITION AT THE SAME TIME FOR THE SAME WORD AND THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ONE ANOTHER. I'M 34, IT WS MY GENERATION THAT TOOK THE RACIST POWER AWAY FROM "******" AND TOOK IT BACK TO IT'S RIGHTFUL PLACE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE SEEM TO IGNORE THE TRUTH....OR IS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE NEED TO HOLD ON TO THE LEGACY OF "US HIS-TORY" TO MAINTAIN CONTROL 2 KEEP U ****** STUPID.....JUST A THOUGHT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diop African Origin of Civilization (Myth or Reality)
    "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without its roots", said our "most valuable Black Man" of the early 20th century, Marcus Garvey {as far as I am concerned!}. If we don't wake up to face the artificial complexities of this fabricated world, to become ourselves, we will thenceforth remain a people just copying other people's identities, cultures and "knowledge" and will remain at war with and within ourselves. I personally wish to thank the author, Cheikh Anta Diop, for producing such brilliant and honest literature.

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/785
    First Chinese Were Black
    Date: 14, August 02, at 5:22 p.m.
    I found this information to be an eye opener. I really appreciate this valuable information and I look forward to reading more articles on this sight. This is very powerful information which I think should be made known to all Americans. More importantly to African Americans. We must continue to learn as much as we can about our past because the past tells us who we are and where we can go. Please continue to reach as many African Americans and as many Americans as you can. Thank you.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue

******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that Is-- This term as being revealed to me is a term of acknowledgement that Black people are Near to God, Near gods. (osiris)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am so tired of seeing so much energy wasted on words/things that is not edifying, encouraging, and motivating, and we all should be tired of it too. All of this back and forth about ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that Is, is about the god of Confusion, and when we are working and acting like the god of Confusion we will not know who the god of confusion, malice, envy, strife...and the likes of. This back and forth about the ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that Is, is about what the Only humans do, and not those who are in their Divine state of mind. Sticks and stones may hurt but words will never. Divine people Know who they are as Souls. The only human being do not and therefore will act with an impulsive mind like animals do. I have observed GED's and PHD's debate the *****/NHEGAS (near gods) word, and I see a people who wiggle their tongues from a mouth from a mind that is still in captivity/slavery, because none of them know the Sacred meaning behind the word *****/NHEGAS (near gods), and I ask is Common Sense dead?

If we could Think back and vision how the Chinese spoke back during those times when they spoke the word ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that Is, we will clearly see what I AM saying. It is not my desire to see no one left behind (mentally), and if anyone is, it is their own fault.

I know that which I Am about to share with many of you, you will not receive it, because of the many reasons you have been conditioned not to, and only you know the reasons why you will not be able to understand/over stand, that which I am sharing with you, It is like people who ask what kind of idiot they are, but can not seem to find the answer to a self imposed question.

Those people are they who should know the answer to such a question, better than those that have defined us Black people.

It is not my desire to see no one left behind (mentally), but some of us will received this revelation, some will not. It is going to depend on how thirsty and hungry we are to know that which we have been battling for over 400 years, which is the Divine Truth, and it is the Kryptonite of Truth that will empower and protect us as we rise as our First Way Black Ancestors were long in our past before this present Time.

The fact that those who call us ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that Is, which serve as a Validfiers of who we Truly are, Divine deities (god-like in physical form), and because we have been taught to be tolerant (ego) based) and not Acceptance oriented, we do not know who we are, and we will fight against each other instead of fighting the enemies, with the Power of Words.

Once we get this revelation, I meditate that we all rush like a deer panting for water to Change our slave names to our Divine names, and Change everything about us to that which is Divine. Our names have Ethereal Universal power in them, and you will not know by me telling you this. When you change your names to the Divine names, you vibe with the Oneness of Energy, Power, and the True Spirit of your existence, Exploring, and Experiencing the inner reality of the Soul-Mind interaction is what cause us to be qualified to be Divinely Expressive in our black life.

Travel with me and I will take us on a Journey back to Knowing Our selves, as Divine Souls, ******/NHEGARS, (near gods) Divine gods that which we have the potential of becoming again, the Chinese has referred to us as being NHEGARS, ( Near Gods ) as long as they had been acquainted with the Black world, when they too were in their high Spiritual behavior.

There is Power in the Word ******/NHEGARS(near God) Divine gods that Is, or however one chooses to spell it. The proof is in the fact that when the "N" word is used, so many people get energizes, powered up, and spirited to desire to fight against the wrong people, mainly us Blacks. When we are combating the enemies, we use the same Ammunition as they use or better, and in this case use reverse psychology and turn to the enemies and say, you know what, I agree with you, I Am that you say I AM, but not as you define me to be, in relationship of the profaness that the Human Being has affixed to the modern day N-Word, therefore, when we understand/over stand even I AM that I AM, we would have arrived, and we are home with that which is Divine.

Thank the enemies for reminding us all these years who we were as Divine people once. We are such a rebellious and hardheaded people, to not see this all along. Instead of acting on our impulses like animals do, fighting each other when the N word is used, we should correct the word and its profane meaning which the Human Being has attempted to degrade and return to it its Divine Meaning and embrace the word INSTEAD.

We must allow us to Pause and THINK with reason, logic, and understanding so we can determine the right conclusion to reach about all things that confront our black Lives.

We need no longer say, I Am Black and Proud, but say, Yes I Am *****/NHEGAR (near to God) Divine gods that I AM .

You will be tested when you do say that, and respected when you do show a life way of living, because those who made the word ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that we are and made that word to sound bad and negative, will see that we have arrived back into our right Divine mind.

Beloved, The Past is Our Future. It serve to be the starting point for us to resist the Human Being Definition of the N-Word and rise.

The next step is to Be Divine ******/NHEGARS, (near gods) Divine gods that we are.

We must know who and what we are before we can become and go out into the world with our Divine Identity, or else people will make us a mockery.

To get back where we were when we were Divine ******/NHEGARS, (near gods) Divine gods that we are, we must Think with Original Thoughts, because rebellious and hardheaded people could be brain damage, yet we can become Divine Beings again as long as there is a will within us to be so. Some of us will need to take time to get this revelation, because a Narrow mind is a retarded and handicapped mind.

Perhaps the reason we are not where we should be is because we are rebelling against the WORD we should become one with, embrace it and make it a part of us. ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that Is and has been a constant and consistent saying, I see as a constant and consistent reminder to us to become again that which we were once, and yet we never stopped to take the time to remember that which we forgot, so that we can return to living again, our Divine life.

Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely real. (osiris)

Beloved people, I am just letting us know that which we have long forgotten, and if we do not desire to know this we deserve nothing.
    We refused to Ask, Seek, and Knock for the answers in our Mind-Soul so that our Soul could reveal to us the energy, power, and Spirit of a once Divine ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that Is.

The Southern Whites, all along called us exactly what we are, our true names, ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods and we who do not know the power in NAMES and Words, is a powerless mind-set.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

european human being the Slow Thinking Slow Drawl Speaking Whites said: We call them ******/NHEGARS, by their True names, and they continue to deny who they truly are.

european human being the Slow Thinking Slow Drawl Speaking Whites said:We have done a Great and mighty Job on the ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods they are. We have killed their gods Just like Truth stings a Liar.

The "N" word, which I see as a word to bring us back to the way we were when we were Divine People.

Lets go for what we now Know Beloved Ones, after all what have we got to lose but our wrong mind-set, and gain our once Divine mind-set, the mind we had before we fell into humanity. The Divine right mind we once had that made us the Divine Deities of the SUN-Stars.

My uncle told me back in the day when he passed for white and sat in white bars, a white Southern said that Black people are so stupid they do not even know how to be idiots. If we do not know that we are ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that Is, then I subscribe to that statement.

All of us are energy and power, and the words we use have energy and power. For years the "N" word has demonstrated a lot of energy and power we should reserve for right thinking. How is it we can spend so much energy using a wrong mind-set and not a right mind-set?

I see a lot of people from GEDS to PHD's who do not use the left and right brain, bringing balance, harmony, and order to our dual existence.

People, you will need to use both the left and right brain to comprehend what has been revealed to me. Once you have comprehended all this madness about the "N" WORD, then it will cease from being offensive, and you will know the mind-set of those who started all of this, and you will stop being a Pawn/subject this mind-set loves to play with.

Travel in your minds with me people for a moment.

Lets a Mind trip way down in the the Southern parts of the united states of america. Africans Buffalo Soldiers stolen from Africa bought to the Southern Drawl South.

Those of us who have lived in the Southern parts of the usa, know that back in slavery days and still today, that the whites/slave masters there had a slow, lingering, and slothful like speech. There words went like this:

Wench: You wencccccccccccccccch
    Gal: Galllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Boy: Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Heifer: Heferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    ******: ******rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr/NEARGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (near gods)

Give a word to most white people in the Slow moving Southern mentality then, and they will screw a word up every time, along with a mean expression on their faces.

The whites looked at us and said: Look at them ******/NHEGARS(near gods) Divine gods that Is, acting like LOSTGARS (Lost gods), and they are right. The devil do not lie when the Truth is visible. example: People in the religion who say stop trying to smoke will say. I Rebuke the devil, the devil is a liar. As soon as they get out of the churches they light a cigarette up, and who is lying now?

No one can offend us unless we open up ourselves to be offended. Passing the offensive course means we are mature/maturing.

Again I say, take a look at all this anger, confusions, malice, strife going on wit the "N" word. Ask yourselves who is causing all of this, and we will discover that it is the author of confusion, the devil mind-set in us. It is sad to see Ged's and PHD's people carrying on with what is no more than nonsense. Isn't our Gift, the mind more precious to be used for all that is right/Divine? Is this all our minds is worth? Is an unexamined life worth living? Other countries are looking at us, and we wonder why others hate americans. They hate americans because of what americans waste their minds on, and all the evil in that which is going on in americans thinking. When we are in someone else house (america) or any other country, we are subjected to whatever they deem to say or call us.

You invite me into your house, and and all of a sudden, we get into a confrontation, and I call you a fool, and you do not like it, you have the option to ask me to leave your premises. I have the option to get out of your house. So why are we trying to change things in someone else house, america that is?

The "N" WORD should never be abolished. The generations to come need to know what happened in this period of history, so they will see how Stupidity ruled and reigned in the people minds. They will see how we as so called adults did do not educate our children about the "N" Word and other things as well.

They will better understand why we are so brain damaged today, they will see what we consider to be News on the Media that should not have such media exposure, and the TRUTH and REALITY could be the News, they will see how we wasted so much energy on one WORD that is so misunderstood, and how we do not spend time BREAKING down the word call TRUTH about our ugly and bad ways in this world. Now That is NEWS.

If we collectively reverse this psychological thinking and use it to our advantage, and tomorrow claim that we are ******/NHEGARS (near gods) Divine gods that Is, and say IT with an evolved sound mind, then those who say it to us, will see that there is Power in the "N" word.

We sometimes deny the very thing we should embrace, become one with, and make a part of us. If we do not hurry, hurry, hurry back to our right Divine mind-set, we will always be Black Pretenders, having a form of godliness and denying the power within. We have all these degrees, corporate suits, SUV's...and the likes of, and there is nothing wrong with all of that if we haven't lost our Divine Souls (near god) Divine gods we are, so what happened to the Divine degrees of knowledge, understanding/over standing and Beloved Wisdom? We had It All once, Beloved Afrikaans, We had It ALL. Lets collectively go back and get it again (Original Thoughts/Thinking). We have the tool and weapons. THE MIND.

Again I ask. Is Being called ******/NHEGARS (near gods) Divine gods that Is, have the Power we need to rise up as a people? We will never know if we do not try It. Until we know What It Is, we might as well just keep injecting the drug of Choice (ignorance), and keep the Veil of Ignorance over our minds. We do not love self nor our children, we are liars, we are thieves, we are murderers, we are terrorist...and the likes of when we do not tell ourselves the Truth, and the children, and everyone we meet.

When we do not know ourselves as Souls, and we do not make the Change to know, we know our selves as FOOLISH people.

Is this how far we come, Debating over a WORD?

Some will say no matter how we try to sugar coat the N word to make it appear Sacred they are not going to receive the N word as being a sacred word. One has the right to accept or reject that which is being presented.

The most Don't, Won't Can't people I have ever met is most Black people.

What are we really saying when we say, Don't, Won't, Can't?

A closed and narrow mind-set will never be able to accept that which it is yet to know.

Negative
    Don'ters-liability-Something/someone that holds one back; a handicap.
    Won'ters-liability-Something/someone that holds one back; a handicap
    Can'ters-liability? Something/someone that holds one back; a handicap

Positive
    Doers (shakers and movers-Black Kingdom builders)
    Willers (shakers and movers-Black Kingdon builders)
    CandDoers (shakers and Movers Black kingdom builders)

HILY/A:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

"Saying Of Dr. MalachiZ. York, "Only Fools Duck, When The Truth Is Thrown At Them!"

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    A True Mouth and Earful!

WoW!
    Was that not a Mouth and Earful :qqb006:
    and...
    It makes a lot of sense to me....:SuN040:
    to late to reply anymore....my plan to come back...
    :toast: this will certainly take some work yet as I say...it is the "work of therapy"...that is....being able to see yourself and making some changes..and..it all begins with the language game....:qqb015: COMMUNICATION.....

GoddessAuset333....your tireless efforts to support Our Healing, your Love for the Afreekan Nation..those Divine NHEGARS...your ability to Speak so very Loud and Clear is like a breath of Rose Scented Air in the midst of a pile of bull pokey! I :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: to the Spirit that is YOU:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    :SuN030: Beloved Queen goddess Mighty thinking warrior TTTC::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I remain humble.

I salute and bow to the Truth and reality in you precious One.

I salute and bow to the tenacity in you to go beyond the call of Divine Duties to help liberate our people consciously/subconsciously.

I am honored to be able to call you my sister.

Let the Truth continue to Ring loud in your Mind-thought that it can be heard in Afrika.

I'M Proud to be a NHEGAR (near Gods) Divine Gods that is. At least I know I AM free to be of assistance to SET OUR PEOPLE FREE Consciously/subconsciously.

Can't no body do me like
    Truth and reality
    Can't nobody turn me around but
    Truth and reality
    Can't nobody tell me what to do but
    Truth
    For Truth and reality is My
    Friends
    Lovers
    My Lifeline
    HILY/A:SuN030: