Science and Technology : Lets Learn about Genetic Human Editing. So what happened to Mrs. Lacks doesn't happen again.

You are Divine no such thing as "JUNK"
Intuitively everybody knows that...........even the genetic scientists.
In the beginning they only called it 'junk' because they couldn't figure out what it's doing there or what part it plays in the over all picture. Rather like how the astrophysicists have named dark matter, they know it's there, they know it takes up a lot 'space', they just don't know what it does or what it's doing there.

'Junk' within the DNA gnome is something every human being in the world shares as well as at the same places on the helix.

Intuitively everybody knows that...........even the genetic scientists.
In the beginning they only called it 'junk' because they couldn't figure out what it's doing there or what part it plays in the over all picture. Rather like how the astrophysicists have named dark matter, they know it's there, they know it takes up a lot 'space', they just don't know what it does or what it's doing there.

'Junk' within the DNA gnome is something every human being in the world shares as well as at the same places on the helix.
I 100% agree dark matter is energy and I could go in on that but my theory is not white man approved you probably will want me to reference multi dimensional quark theory and how I arrived to that conclusion.:wink:

I 100% agree dark matter is energy and I could go in on that but my theory is not white man approved you probably will want me to reference multi dimensional quark theory and how I arrived to that conclusion.:wink:
"dark matter is energy" - can't be both.....

If you can prove that theory of yours without falling down either the rabbit hole of metaphysics or sociology, both of which you seem apt to do, then there's several thousand astrophysicists (no matter their color) in the world that'd like to speak to you. And that same thought applies for the junk dna within the realm of genetics.

I could have used other analogies like Schroeder's cat or fractals and chaos theory (for two other analogies just off the top) but opted for Dark Matter in the interest of time.
So if you want to play within that realm yeah I'll play............so teach me something using hard science............
but this thread is about genetics no?

-------------------------------------------------------------

This morning I ran across a news article involving the 'feared' Crispr........it's good news!
A nineteen year old young woman has been declared Sickle Cell FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after treatments and using the Crispr technology.
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back