Science and Technology : Lets Learn about Genetic Human Editing. So what happened to Mrs. Lacks doesn't happen again.

I am not hear to prove myself to you King of the earth I am hear to tap into a higher realm of understanding by way of sharing and building. If you dont want type in "Genetically Modified Cattle" then your not researching and thats cool but dont question my research if your not willing to prove it is "other world adventures".

60% of all cattle is cloned in N. America. Chickens, fish, swine and cattle have been approved by the FDA since 2008.
View attachment 25124

People don't think for themselves anymore. They are eating GMO. There is no regulation stopping farmers to grow there meat or genetically engineer it, so you know how this work. The rich are going for the cheaper source and then use all there land for server farms etc..

"when living is a thing that money can buy the rich will live and the poor will die" ~J.Sibely
Man has been genetically playing with his meats and grains since we stopped being hunter gathers.

Still no source though for the basis of the 60% assertion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back