Black People : Let's Interpret Our Dreams!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Jaisolovely, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello family and Ms. Destee!:hiya:

My question to you is, is it possible to have a dream interpretation forum?
    Lately I have been able to remember my dreams every morning I would wake upjump online and search for the meaning of each symbol that was in the dream. So far I have been able to interpret them except for this one symbol that I had saw in a dream I had this morning.
    In it I was sitting in a cafeteria when an old friend of mine (ex-best friend) sat beside me. I did not recognize her at first until she had looked at me in the face. Her clothing looked kind of bumm 'ish. The expression on her face was sad and and as I looked down I had saw that she was pregnant. Now this right here had stumped me. I dont know if I am reading too much into to it but this is the only thing that I was able to come up with from the dream dictionaries online.

Friend: To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself.

Cafeteria (place): To dream that you are in a cafeteria, denotes that there may be a lot of issues "eating" you up inside.

Color she had on (Gray): Gray indicates fear, fright, depression, ill health, ambivalence and confusion.

Pregnancy: This is the part that stumps me because I was not the one that was pregnant in the dream so I had looked up, Belly: To see a pregnant belly, represents emotions that are due to come to the surface. They can no longer remain suppressed.

Even after looking up these things I am still confused. None of it is adding up to me. Is there any one who can clarify what my dream symbol meant?

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Do you have fears concerning getting pregnant, having children and/or not being able to find a suitable "mate" to fulfill your desires? If yes to any of the three, all three are related to a sense of insecurity concerning a possible future development.

3. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Just an observation....

If you are an "earth" or "water" sign, its no coincidence you have this dream during the present LUNAR cycle. The moon is in Cancer [water] and the moon regulates one's "emotional" nature. What you have are "emotions coming to the surface" which may also affect your menstrual cycle. This is a season of "Inundation" [see Akhet] and as a Water Culture, African women are especially influenced by the Moon in Cnacer, Scorpio and Pisces. This is compounded by the Sun in Virgo, sign of the "Virgin" or "Black Madonna" {Isis, Auset].

Check an astrology book or website that speaks to Moon in Cancer and also find out based on your DOB your own Moon sign. It may also be affected by a conjunction with Saturn which was at 0 degrees in Virgo last night.

4. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    I have a fear of getting pregnant now only because I am not ready at this time... but :happens:
    Also in another dream I had dreamt about blood... I'm sure that says something too!

5. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    This is what you had told me:

"According to sidereal zodiac:

Sun in Cancer on cusp of Leo

Moon in Taurus, cusp of Gemini

This represents a combination of all 4 Elements.

Water in transit to Fire.

Earth in transit to Air."

So I honestly have no clue to what sign I am or what my moon sign is. I thought I was a Leo!

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    You ARE Leo with moon in Taurus according to tropical astrology. See my last post in the astrology forum.

Peace!

7. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    Lol, ok :SuN011:

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister Jaisolovely ... Peace and Blessings ... :love:

We don't usually create a new forum, unless it has already proven itself needed, by lots of like questions / discussions. We don't really get a lot of dream questions, not enough to justify a whole forum. What i suggest is that you do exactly as you are doing. Start a thread asking the question you have. You can put it in the Spirituality / Religion Forum, or even the Open Forum as you have done this time. Folk will see it and respond, as Brother O has so graciously done above.

This way, we can still get your question answered, without having to create a forum that might only have a few threads in it.

If the interest for such grows, evidenced by lots of posts on the topic, we can surely add a forum for it.

There are a few dream threads around here, let me see if i can get a few links for you, as they may prove helpful in your quest for more information on the topic.

DREAMS AND ASTRAL PROJECTION

Manifestation through dreams that become reality

Dreams?

Now that you're here with us, asking more questions, we can have more threads on this topic!

Love You Sister!

:heart:

Destee

9. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok that will be great! I will just post mine then.

10. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    Day Dream..

I had a day dream today that did not make any sense. Me and my mom were in a grocery store shopping. First we were walking around in this toy section where there were a bunch of dolls laying around. Then we had entered the food section and came across three cakes that were sitting out on a sample table. My mom and I had took a samples of each and the ones that we like the most we begin to glutton over. There were too cakes that I had liked the most out of the three. One of them was a chocolate reese cup cake that was half way gone before I had a sample and the other was a lemon cake.
    I begin to gulp down the last of the lemon cake (face down in the cake eating like it was my last meal) and started to taste strawberries, which were at the bottom of the cake. After I had finished that one I had went for the chocolate cake but this guy came over and took it away and it just disappeared. So when that had happend me and my mom had got up from the table and headed towards our left then I had looked to my right and there was a mini hair salon and etc.. I know what that mini hair salon part meant I am stump about the grocery store part of the dream.

Also what does it when someone you know has a sexual fantasy about you?