Black People : Let's expose the Judas,Traitors,Sellout,Coons,Agents etc...

Self explanatory:10500:

This is a 1980 documentary from The Like it is show.Pay attention to the interview with an Agent Provocateur,Darthard Perry at part 3.

THEIR FIRST TACTIC IS TO CREATE DISHARMONY AND DIVISION,

according to Ex FBI Tyrone Powers,

and keep the conversation in the community on petty strifes to detract from nation building, unity and upliftment of the race

WHAT IS DO YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE BY USEING THAT TACTIC ??

Self explanatory:10500:

This is a 1980 documentary from The Like it is show.Pay attention to the interview with an Agent Provocateur,Darthard Perry at part 3.

Thanks for the videos.

I love "Like it is", but regretfully missed so many due to work.

But how do you define coons, sellout, traitors and the like and why would you call them out to intise division and actually more fighting ??

At some point in our lives did we ALL not fit that description ??

Much respect my brother but IMHO that tactic never worked and I doubt that it will be productive.

We have to give all our brothers and sisters room to grow and correct. If we keep cutting each others throat, who will be left standing ??

My 2 cents , Much love and Peace

Thanks for the videos.

I love "Like it is", but regretfully missed so many due to work.

But how do you define coons, sellout, traitors and the like and why would you call them out to intise division and actually more fighting ??

At some point in our lives did we ALL not fit that description ??

Much respect my brother but IMHO that tactic never worked and I doubt that it will be productive.

We have to give all our brothers and sisters room to grow and correct. If we keep cutting each others throat, who will be left standing ??

My 2 cents , Much love and Peace

not self explanatory i guess lol...Im sorry sister but i don't really understand your point?This thread is about black people who betray their own race for the benefits of the enemy.If you study black history(and i mean Global black history) you will see that we lost many battles in this war,because we had in our midst traitors who work for the enemy to satisfy their own selfish interest.Did you heard what Perry saidf?That negro was paid to destroy black organisation,he even burnt down the Watts Writers Workshop;it show you that these people don't play.It took a war to overthrow Saddam Hussein,it just take money to overthrow any african country.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back