Black People : Let's expose the Judas,Traitors,Sellout,Coons,Agents etc...

don't we do that on our own?

nuff said !!!

Ya know , We can't war with each other because we are the easier target. We are an product of our enviroment. Change the enviroment you change the product .

If we want an revolution or isolation or even to call anybody out. Identify the REAL enemy and go for it !!! :10500:

but I am not waging war with my own because they have yet to be awaken out of slumber.

if 2010 is the year for black untiy, We better get to work.

Have a wonderful New Year, James

Peace

My point is this My brother.

When you say black people who betray their own race , You have to describe and define these people ?? And what's your definition of betrayal ??

Does intent have anything to do with that definition of betrayal ??

We are drowning in a system that is desgned to keep us divided and mentally stagnated from birth. So when d you start calling them out ?? Do you isolate them ??

So it's safe to say that the masses at some point in life fit your definition. And make no mistake that includes me as well. If I had not the opportunity to be awaken and it is a process. Then where would I be on your list ??

Calling black people out is not effective, in my opinion. I never saw anybody transform and corrected themselves because of ridicule and isolation from their own. The way to ensure that those that have those traits are not the majority is re-education and accurate knowledge in an loving manner which allows the majority to re-build stronger foundation in family, communities and get back to our roots and leave the westerners and their pholosophy, theories , ideologies alone in my opinion.

Yes, all in history we have good blacks and bad blacks just as we had good people and bad people. They would have never got Africa if it wasn't because of the in house fighting. We was so busy waring with each other that by the time we saw the intent from westerners. It was too late.

We were fighting over a slice of pie and they took the ingrediants, the oven, the bowl and the entire recipe. In short we lost focus and paid the hefty price.

Isolation to another brother or sister should only be use when everything else failed. Just to protect the rest.

I think if we worked on the black code of honor, moral values, human values and produce more blacks of stature defined by us that would weed out, traitors being the majority.

If they don't recognized comprehend that they are indeed traitors ( by whose definition is beyond me ) then what ??

I'm just saying..........................

Have that tactic ever been our way ??

Much respect, Peace

I hope you will not take this personally,but i think there is a big misunderstanding in the place.Happy new year sister!

I appreciate the clips, Seneb.
Good stuff.

Chuck d. once said:

"Every brotha' ain't a brotha". I believe that.

Now that I'm familiar with this documentary, Imma go get it and use it as a
tool to teach.

Yes it's very instructive,especially when the dude say how agents were like chameleon,I.E they have knowledge on black culture and history.I guess they are still around the different organizations.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back