Black People : Let's expose the Judas,Traitors,Sellout,Coons,Agents etc...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Seneb, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Self explanatory:10500:

This is a 1980 documentary from The Like it is show.Pay attention to the interview with an Agent Provocateur,Darthard Perry at part 3.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    THEIR FIRST TACTIC IS TO CREATE DISHARMONY AND DIVISION,

according to Ex FBI Tyrone Powers,

and keep the conversation in the community on petty strifes to detract from nation building, unity and upliftment of the race

3. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    WHAT IS DO YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE BY USEING THAT TACTIC ??

Thanks for the videos.

I love "Like it is", but regretfully missed so many due to work.

But how do you define coons, sellout, traitors and the like and why would you call them out to intise division and actually more fighting ??

At some point in our lives did we ALL not fit that description ??

Much respect my brother but IMHO that tactic never worked and I doubt that it will be productive.

We have to give all our brothers and sisters room to grow and correct. If we keep cutting each others throat, who will be left standing ??

My 2 cents , Much love and Peace

4. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    not self explanatory i guess lol...Im sorry sister but i don't really understand your point?This thread is about black people who betray their own race for the benefits of the enemy.If you study black history(and i mean Global black history) you will see that we lost many battles in this war,because we had in our midst traitors who work for the enemy to satisfy their own selfish interest.Did you heard what Perry saidf?That negro was paid to destroy black organisation,he even burnt down the Watts Writers Workshop;it show you that these people don't play.It took a war to overthrow Saddam Hussein,it just take money to overthrow any african country.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    you know who.....

the devil..:whip:

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    who needs cointelpro?

don't we do that on our own?

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    you can lie sometimes, you don't always have to tell the truth, but it's sad really sad
    it's like that all over the place

Mercury can't stay retrograde forever.

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    yourright brother it's like a self destruct mechanism

9. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    My point is this My brother.

When you say black people who betray their own race , You have to describe and define these people ?? And what's your definition of betrayal ??

Does intent have anything to do with that definition of betrayal ??

We are drowning in a system that is desgned to keep us divided and mentally stagnated from birth. So when d you start calling them out ?? Do you isolate them ??

So it's safe to say that the masses at some point in life fit your definition. And make no mistake that includes me as well. If I had not the opportunity to be awaken and it is a process. Then where would I be on your list ??

Calling black people out is not effective, in my opinion. I never saw anybody transform and corrected themselves because of ridicule and isolation from their own. The way to ensure that those that have those traits are not the majority is re-education and accurate knowledge in an loving manner which allows the majority to re-build stronger foundation in family, communities and get back to our roots and leave the westerners and their pholosophy, theories , ideologies alone in my opinion.

Yes, all in history we have good blacks and bad blacks just as we had good people and bad people. They would have never got Africa if it wasn't because of the in house fighting. We was so busy waring with each other that by the time we saw the intent from westerners. It was too late.

We were fighting over a slice of pie and they took the ingrediants, the oven, the bowl and the entire recipe. In short we lost focus and paid the hefty price.

Isolation to another brother or sister should only be use when everything else failed. Just to protect the rest.

I think if we worked on the black code of honor, moral values, human values and produce more blacks of stature defined by us that would weed out, traitors being the majority.

If they don't recognized comprehend that they are indeed traitors ( by whose definition is beyond me ) then what ??

I'm just saying..........................

Have that tactic ever been our way ??

Much respect, Peace

10. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    You'd have to find a way to distinguish behaviors done as a result of collective ignorance and those done purposely for greed and individual gain. Either way, a general standard of behavior would also have to be established; collectively we can't keep sending messages of tolerance and forgiveness where self-destruction of ANY type is concerned.