Black People Politics : Let's Do Share Our Thoughts About The Legacy Of Fidel Castro:

Ahhh, He must be a really misunderstood good guy, huh. And he never lied to anyone for his own Communist agenda. The boat loads of his own people trying to escape were ungrateful and he never murdered anyone innocent. The masses needed killing. Castro was for freedom all the way. And he didn't see Black revolutionaries as a strike of disruption against freedom of capitalism and votes. Because he is for both those virtues. NOT

The way that I see it is Americans shouldn't be able to say anything about the situation. He did both good and bad. Every Cuban on the island knows how to read and write. I have met many Americans who can't read and even speak appropriate English or anything that resembles English and they have lived here their whole life. Cubans have free health care and good quality health care as well. Yes he did do a lot of bad things but so has America. Look at what this government is doing to the original inhabitants of this country in North Dakota so who are we to criticize someone else. We murder and imprison innocent people all of the time. Look at all these cop shootings and they get a paid vacation for it and are found not guilty 99% of the time. Jedediah on The View said we should force Cuba to free their political prisoners. How **** hypocritical. We have political prisoners here. Leonard Peltier has been in prison for 40 or so years and everyone knows that he is innocent. We shouldn't condemn him when our house is dirty. Lets clean our house first before we start talking about how dirty someone else's house is. Just my opinion and you know that opinions are like noses. They all smell LOL.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back