Black People : LETS COFFER DR.GRAVES WITH THE HIGHEST ORDER OF MERIT SHOULD TETRASIL WORK!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Ones:

Chief Osiris and I know Dr. Graves personally.and we support the work he is doing to bring about healing to the Balck lives.

Dr. Graves does not mind his email address [email protected], being given out. Please show your support by emailing him which will continue to give him the strength he needs to carry on.

We are to encourage, equip, motivate, inspire...and then some each other.

We never know from which way and through whom our help will come from.

HILY/A

G IsIs

Edger Ngoma <edgerngoma@ wrote: Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:19:17 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Re: LETS COFFER DR.GRAVES WITH THE HIGHEST ORDER OF MERIT SHOULD TETRASIL WORK!
    To: Boyd Graves <[email protected]>

Dear My Brothers and Sisters,

I also endorse that if tetrasil proves as Dr. Graves says it does which I can see it really does from the Ten receipients I have so far observed here in Zambia personally.I know Tetrasil works wonders.

One lady ,a mother to my First born Son and to my Second born Daughter to who marriage didnt work out due to my poverty stricken status at the time. The relatives of this lady coudnt allow their sister to get married to a poor Edgar Ngóma.She later married to a family approved husband and as fate had it this wealthy man died of HIV after 5 years and she had her 2nd husband who she lived with for 11 years and last month February this year he passed away of HIVAIDS leaving her in a very serious illness where she was crying with her swallen legs day and night including a swallen stomach.

My Physician under my new acquired knowledge on tetrasil administered the cure last sunday 25th March 2007 and barely three days after administering the drug the whole pain both from the swelling stomach and the painful legs was completely gone and the scenario on her death awaiting facial expression completely changed to that of a live person.To back up this expression I will attach photographs in the next mail.

Another patient my sister-inlaw she has had HIV for 10 years also and very sick.She had a stiff back,she couldnt bend her back ,there was a serious back-ache and Numbness of her various body parts.But after taking Tetrasil on 28th February 2007 today she is physically fit she has no complaint of any sort whatsoever,she has been cured. What is remaining is to take them back for re-testing for their HIV status.

So let's take a serious challenge to coffer on Dr.Graves the Highest order of Merit in Africa franked by True Pan-Africanist.VIVA TETRASIL ! VIVA DR.GRAVES! VIVA DR.Gammill VIVA DR. MARVIN S> ANTELMAN Alute continua !DR.EDGAR NGOMA -Pan -Africanist for the United States of Africa.

Boyd Graves <[email protected]> wrote:

Beloved this is Afrika step in a positive direction, I suggested over two years ago that Afrika should confer with Dr. Graves and I still say that Afrika should summon Dr. Graves to come to Afrika at Afrika expense and when the Tetrasil prove to be as Dr. Graves has said it is, then Afrika should award Dr.Graves with the Highest Divine Black Afrikan ( Humanitarian ) Award Afrika has to offer.

HILY
    Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

FWIOAM/SRM