Black People : Let's be Thankful .........

Qatavia

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 10, 2006
I know that Thanksgiving is a month away, but I wout like to know what YOU are thankful for today?????

I'll start..

I am Thankful that I have a roof over my head, food to eat and clean clothes to wear (when you see a homeless person it helps make you realize it even more).

I am thankful for being alive.

I am thankful for having an opportunity to be in college so I can make something out of myself.

And I am thankful for just being blessed.

I'm thankful for waking up today and for the fresh air that filled my lungs. I'm thankful for my body that responded to the messages from my brain and allowing me to do what I wanted to do. I'm thankful to have my family and friends because they have been gifted to me. I'm thankful to be able to see the colors of the fall leaves. I'm thankful that I'm learning how to appreciate life and all living things. I'm thankful to Spirit for guiding me and for the wisdom I have developed because I'm paying attention.

This is a wonderful thread.....I'm thankful to be able to share in it.

Queenie :heart:

Thankful for having
a heart to share
warmth of care
my sweet childrens
life to bare
each day i awaken
the gift to write
knowledge to know the differents
and wisdom to think further
and a sound mind of sincerity

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back