Black People : Let's be real about the hate - bigotry - racism

[QUOTE="IFE, post: 976857, member: 55406" No, I don't think you can't stop their hate.

You know I have examined (my own) hate towards white supremacist and it's not a heart felt hate. It's my own personal weapon - hate.

I don't mind discussing the kkk in their weakened state. I will not discuss the kkk as a powerful force that they are not. I'm aware that some of the men in blue are kkk members.

The cowards who are afraid for their life in the job they choose.

The cowards who choose to kill a Black person out of fear and a weak mind. /QUOTE]
IFE, do you or anyone else on Destee hate apex predators like lions, tigers, great white sharks, killer whales, giant pythons and crocodiles, but don’t we all avoid placing ourselves anywhere near any of these very very dangerous animals as couldn’t any one of them quite easily kill you?

Doesn’t the maliciously EVIL onslaught by Europeans on non-whites generally, people of African ethnicity specifically of over 2000 years duration, especially the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration; highlight that the European collective are hundreds of times more dangerous than ALL of the planet’s other apex predators combined?

Thus IFE isn't what you are describing with regard to aspiring to stay out of the helpless Black VICTIM zone, so all pervasive onslaught on non-whites generally, people of African ethnicity specifically [especially from the USA’s so very very consistently institutionally racist police and judiciary] really HATE, as opposed to pragmatic rationally intelligent behaviour?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
sanlorenzohead.jpg

I completely agree with your statements and it's a sad state of affairs to see that for many, that hatred has not dissipated over the years. And, because Black people have had to suffer and struggle and deal with these attitudes and ill treatment for so long, I'm wondering what, if anything, will be different this time, because so many of our youth is seeing this for the first time.

I'm in lock step with you sis! :heart:

Peace Queen.

What if anything will be different this time?

Well...we now know that even with a President who looks something like us things can still get worse. For years on this site I said "The worst is yet to come". As more of us come out of our slumber induced by the Obama swag-fest we will find that our generational wealth has been stripped rapidly and the gap between black and white, rich and poor has widened to the highest point since the 1920s before the Great Depression thanks to the Great Recession. We will face harder times under a new president who is basically a financial pirate whose only concern will be private profiteering from this corporation known as the United States. It's going to be a financial Holocaust but we won't be the only victims. Those of us who focus on prioritizing family and rebuilding our economic base will survive. But we must focus on this rebuilding as a priority, building Black economic power. And this must extend to strengthening business ties with the African continent.

Does anyone believe in the statement, "there's nothing new under the sun?" I never knew until now that is scripture in the Bible. According to my research and depending on which Bible you read, Ecclesiasties 1:9: "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."

Black people have been living through the struggle for justice for as long as I can remember. We've been in this type of situation before; we recognize it, know it in our heart of hearts. With each encounter, are we better off or are we forever at the bottom? What lessons have we learned or are important for us to learn so that we can avoid repeating things that we do that doesn't help us? Black people must take some responsibility for our experiences.

If you fall asleep at the wheel and the car is moving, what do you think is going to happen?

Bro. Omo...speak truth and we agree! And, yes, you have been saying that consistently ever since I've known you to be contributing here. Ouch, what you say about our condition under the Obama administration, as much as I wish it wasn't true, I'm a realist and agree. And, I'm also looking at other Black politicians, particularly those that are democrats and pulling back the veil--like Cory Booker. Used to like him, don't like him anymore since he recently voted against a proposal by Bernie Sanders which would have allowed Americans to purchase medicines cheaper from Canada. And that's because he's in Big Pharma's pocket.

I know you're out there doing the work in your community, but I sure wish you would drop by here more often and share with us what you're seeing on the street and how you're helping those who are the lost and soon to be forgotten.

:heart:

Bro. Omo...speak truth and we agree! And, yes, you have been saying that consistently ever since I've known you to be contributing here. Ouch, what you say about our condition under the Obama administration, as much as I wish it wasn't true, I'm a realist and agree. And, I'm also looking at other Black politicians, particularly those that are democrats and pulling back the veil--like Cory Booker. Used to like him, don't like him anymore since he recently voted against a proposal by Bernie Sanders which would have allowed Americans to purchase medicines cheaper from Canada. And that's because he's in Big Pharma's pocket.

I know you're out there doing the work in your community, but I sure wish you would drop by here more often and share with us what you're seeing on the street and how you're helping those who are the lost and soon to be forgotten.

:heart:
Sister, you will be hearing more from me this year, God willing.
The focus of my work though is not on the lost and soon to be forgotten. It's always grounded in saving our youth, empowering them not only to succeed in school but in life.
Increasingly focusing on college accesss and getting students hooked up financially and on the path of Black Wealth building. Over the years I got off that path myself but refocused last year. So this again is what I think is different. We need to stop seeing ourselves as at the bottom. There are a lot of whites and others who are homeless, unemployed and those numbers will increase as this crisis of capitalism increases. In other words, there are a lot of people around the world steeped in poverty. I live in what used to be one of the most exclusive Black communities of Los Angeles prior to the 1960s. It still has large numbers of African Americans but all kinds of immigrants and whites are moving back in. It's an area which is rapidly becoming too expensive for newer Black families. Major regentrification. Throughout this city poor whites are also being displaced. Whites are largely cash poor. They survive mostly on the margins with long lines of credit. If more of us save and get our credit ratings up that gap will narrow. But we must stop our consumerism and invest. Our problem is prioritizing politics over economics and until that changes we will not reverse the course. I have lived in both worlds for most of my life and Know whites very well. I talk to my students and share experiences to give them hope. So that they can see there is a future for them but they must cut the social media distractions and focus. Focus on their studies and improving self and conditions of their families. A lot of my high school students are East African immigrants so they get it. I'm currently working on getting more of my African American youth up to speed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back