Black People : Let's be real about the hate - bigotry - racism

Also you need to find out more about the true relationship of native people to this nation's various resources:

And then you'd realize they're
about far more than reclaiming their water rights!!
That wasn't my point. The point I was making about Standing Rock in this thread was to show how people from all walks of life, including military trained, could come together to fight for a common cause. This can also be witnessed in the various marches that took place during the CRM. I was not implying that indigenous people were ONLY about rights to clean water.

I'm aware of the hate groups. I've been hearing about the KKK for at least 50 years. Ive seen them burn their cross in the yards of Black People (on the news) since the age of 10 or younger. I've also watched as the KKK began to splinter apart. Their hate is ignorance to cause fear.

You say: But why is it that now our sensitivities are heightened and we're made to acknowledge them?
I'm saying, Stop acknowledging them.
I live in an area not far from Stone Mountain, one of the kkk meeting places. I'm sure we're surrounded by KKK members. I can't stop their hate. That's their greatest weapon. And it's been working for them all these years.
Most white people do not identify with the KKK and their hate.
Their was a KKK Rally last year at Stone Mountain.
Their were protestors at that rally. All of the protestors were white.
I do not like to talk about the KKK Hate in a tone that gives them any power.
They read thes topics. Their hate still strike fear in Blacks.
We need to stop granting the KKK hate power. The KKK was established out of fear of Blacks uprising. They fear us more than we should fear them.
Sis IFE, I respect your position, but I hope you don't think that my raising hate groups in a conversation is to try and stop their hate. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I too grew up around them in the south. I'm also not suggesting that we "fear" them, but to take into account what people who live daily in hatred and ignorance can do. But I respect you not wanting to discuss them.

lol Queenie ... what if we nursed their babies at our breast ... maybe then they'd react positively to us ... :look:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
I do get your point Sis! Sadly, though, I don't think our government would view us in a positive way if we were to show love to each other rather than anger and hate. They would lose their favorite "whipping" group, the one they fear the most, so I'm thinking they would continue to infiltrate our communities and propagate our minds with negativity and lies to keep us oppressed. But to combat the lies, and know the truth, we need to remain strong and do what we know makes us strong mentally, physically and spiritually. I'm not advocating any particular religion when I say this, but since so many Black people attend a church every week, since the buildings aren't a safe haven, maybe pastors, choirs, ushers and the congregation can hold "church" out in the communities more often among the residents, spreading a message of love, self-esteem, and the value of volunteer work in our communities. The satisfaction of doing their god's work and not always sitting passively in a building listening to someone's interpretation, could bring about a far different and more positive result for our communities around the nation.

[QUOTE="NNQueen, post: 976628, member: 36" I do get your point Sis!

Sadly, though, I don't think our government would view us in a positive way if we were to show love to each other rather than anger and hate. They would lose their favorite "whipping" group, the one they fear the most, so I'm thinking they would continue to infiltrate our communities and propagate our minds with negativity and lies to keep us oppressed.

But to combat the lies, and know the truth, we need to remain strong and do what we know makes us strong mentally, physically and spiritually.

I'm not advocating any particular religion when I say this, but since so many Black people attend a church every week, since the buildings aren't a safe haven, maybe pastors, choirs, ushers and the congregation can hold "church" out in the communities more often among the residents, spreading a message of love, self-esteem, and the value of volunteer work in our communities.

The satisfaction of doing their god's work and not always sitting passively in a building listening to someone's interpretation, could bring about a far different and more positive result for our communities around the nation. /QUOTE]

Sister,wouldn’t using the Church's to disseminate our true HISTORY be the easiest starting point of the African Socio-economic/cultural Renaissance in the 21st century be the projection and promotion of our TRUE history [as unearthed and published by our own scholars like Dr Ivan van Sertima, Dr Henrik Clark, Che Ante Diop, Asa G Hilliard III and the still living Anthony T Browder] in general; to thus update/purge out the Euro-centric GARBAGE STILL being taught by the history curriculum force fed into all of our communities and countries in the USA, UK and the rest of the Diaspora, and even more critically in Africa itself, TODAY?

Specifically, shouldn’t this History curriculum update [including the way it leaks into the other subjects like Geography, Science and Mathematics] focus on our so diverse range of totally marginalized and ignored by the current status quo contributions to civilization in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years, which would also be very cathartic [works for ME] with regard to encouraging our people in general, our youth specifically, that THEY can make the African Renaissance a REALITY in the 21st century; which also explains why our enemies are so very determined aren’t they, to keep ALL of us totally ignorant of TRUE African history, aren’t they

Additionally, don’t we in the main seem to be totally unaware of just how fortunate a generation we are, as WE have had comparably easy access to our TRUE HISTORY provided by our own scholars for over 30 years now [They Came before Columbus, The African Presence in Ancient America edited Dr Ivan van Sertima was first published in 1976], thus can you relate to my frustration at the manner in which these tools for so very efficiently purging the Euro-centric GARBAGE that is STILL so very very efficiently poisoning both our individual and collective knowledge base aren’t being widely deployed [especially our so consistently inept or just openly treacherous leadership] in our communities in the UK, USA and the rest of the Diaspora and even more crucially in Nigeria and the rest of Africa itself?

Additionally, isn’t updating the history taught in our communities and countries with the TRUTH as so very spectacularly highlighted by the 17 Olmec Heads unearthed in Mexico to date, and all of our other so very very efficiently marginalized /totally ignored African contributions to civilization/technical culture in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years a rational easy starting point; pragmatic means of purging the Euro-centric GARBAGE that has and is still so very very efficiently poisoning both our individual and collective knowledge base/stunting our spiritual and intellectual development?

With regard to the Olmec Heads, don’t any of you find it strange that 17 massively superb sculptures [weighing between 4 to 30 tons] highlighting an African presence in ancient Mexico as bearers to technical culture/literally the Rulers of the earliest pyramid/ceremonial platform building culture in Mexico [the Americas], is STILL being totally ignored in the 21st century; whereas won’t you concede that had the Olmec Heads been projecting/promoting a White/European presence of such antiquity [literally 400 – 1500 BCE], wouldn’t that fact have been in ALL their history books/constantly rammed down our throats 24/7 by their mass media/ propaganda machine?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Flattop.jpg

Sis IFE, I respect your position, but I hope you don't think that my raising hate groups in a conversation is to try and stop their hate. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I too grew up around them in the south. I'm also not suggesting that we "fear" them, but to take into account what people who live daily in hatred and ignorance can do. But I respect you not wanting to discuss them.

No, I don't think you can't stop their hate.
You know I have examined (my own) hate towards white supremacist and it's not a heart felt hate. It's my own personal weapon - hate.
I don't mind discussing the kkk in their weakened state. I will not discuss the kkk as a powerful force that they are not. I'm aware that some of the men in blue are kkk members.
The cowards who are afraid for their life in the job they choose.
The cowards who choose to kill a Black person out of fear and a weak mind.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back