Black People : Let's be real about the hate - bigotry - racism

Actually it's long overdue for us to be far more cautious and wary of how we respond
to cheap shots being directed at
our young black people in general-also
as this applies to the motives of certain young black activists in particular:

That's why anybody daring to link the brutality ad nauseam that was being exibited by a handful of sick colored teens- via
one line video-to the black lives matter philosophy-already has exibited a lack of respect for our intelligence etc!

[QUOTE="Destee, post: 976446, member: 1" Queenie ... i'm afraid that what will be different will be the response from our youth.

They may not have witnessed the racist behaviors surfacing now, but they have certainly felt the effects.

It will be a double loss for us ... the initial racism and the loss of our youth trying to fight this on their terms.

Check out this video ... it's big talk on the Internet now ... Kemetstry mentioned it in the shout box :

Black Racist Thugs Kidnap and Torture White Special Needs Man

Chicago Police Press Conference P1 on Black Torture White on Facebook Beating Video

Every black face (and voice probably) in that video will get locked up forever.

Their behavior will not be viewed under the umbrella of post traumatic slave syndrome.

They will not get the considerations white racists get for shooting black men in the back with cameras rolling.

I think they want us to respond this way, given the rise in the racist rhetoric.

Regarding your question about if we get and show them lower crime rates, how will they react?

They will react the same way they do when we run faster than them, jump higher, pro-create more, survive longer, endure greater, achieve in spite of them, etc.

They will continue to treat us just like they have always treated us.

They will burn down our successful towns and cities, bomb communities, shoot men in the back, etc.

Even the enslaved Ancestors that pleased them well, were not allowed to read or write.

They will change the rules, making crime rates null and void ... like ... voting rights acts, etc.

It will only count if it is to their benefit.

Knowing our greatness will not change them, as they are more aware of it than we are, probably.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee /QUOTE] Destee, what is to be gained by US [the African collective] remaining in continual conscious DENIAL of the fact that the RACE WAR by Europeans against non-whites is over 2000 years old [started when Alexander the Macedonian peasant conquered Khemet and put the Ptolemys/Greeks on the throne as Pharaoh], worsened when the Romans sacked and pillaged Carthage to revenge Hannibal’s near conquest of Rome, and later drove the Jews out of Israel?

In fact isn’t this so consistently despicably cowardly WAR ongoing TODAY, having really stepped up a gear over 500 years ago as spectacularly highlighted by the over 300 years of European chattel slavery/enslavement of my/our African ancestors [and their siblings and comrades who were tortured mutilated and murdered for either refusing to submit/be BROKEN or as a means to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] and the European colonialism/maliciously EVIL assault on the rest of Humanity it so seamlessly morphed into/

Now aren’t the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc making the same play again in the 21st century with their “WAR ON TERROR {of being totally superfluous to the rest of humanity}” exporting their CHAOS MACHINE template [that has been/still is so very very efficiently looting the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa for over 50 years now]; to Iraq, Libya and Syria to systematically pillage them too, having very efficiently utilized Barack Obama being president as a shield against the RACIST card being drawn on the USA?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
treszapotes1.jpg

Happy New Year Sister! ... :love:

The kkk is synonymous with white supremacy.

The kkk is (historically) synonymous with the government of this country.

It was the law makers, suits, and such that fully supported the enslaving, killing, etc., of our people.

The court system is the kkk and white supremacy too - disproportionate prison terms(?).

The kkk is the police! Historically, they were the police and little has changed.

I do agree that they are now presenting themselves ... white supremacy ... in so many different ways.

No longer is it just the sheet over their head, they too had to move along with the times.

It's everywhere ... in most all things ... so watch as well as pray ... even the green cartoon thing ... remember that?

Shoot ... white supremacy can present itself as a black person ... stealing from their own people.

White supremacy unfortunately has even some of us working on its behalf.

It is ingrained within the very core of this society and perhaps all societies world-wide.

Pointing directly at it is like pointing at the gas in the house condemned for gaseous odors.

The house is condemned for sure ... but you may never see the white supremacy.

They are good at this business ... white supremacy ... as they've had lots of time to practice it.

To answer your question ... :) ... that is why people would be afraid of them.

They have the backing of the government. They are the police. They can lock you up.

They can shoot you in the back, in the middle of the street, with cameras watching.

They have a notorious history of being the government, police, and kkk ... all in one.

The Crips and Bloods can only hurt their own selves and communities ... they cannot be judge, jury, and executioner of other races with the government's blessing ... like the kkk can.

Love You!

Destee

Happy New Year Sister Destee. May 2017 bring you much more love, peace, and prosperity.

I love your site.

I'm reminded in these type topics that new era/generation of Blacks are born continually. With each new generation of Blacks the KKK fear is reborn.

What I'm sayin is after so many years, for the senior Blacks, of fearing the KKK, you come to a point where enough is enough. I shall fear them no longer. That's where I'm at. I can't continue to fear the same things I feared as a little girl.

I don't like white peoples any more than they like me. I just don't call my dislike hate, but I know that's what it is.
I've had the pleasure of punching a couple of white people in the face. I refuse to give them more power than we have, with words from my mouth/text. I just can't. Can't go back to that fear.

My dad(RIP Dad) built an underground shelter for us to hide if the time came.
He kept it stocked with caned foods and shotguns.
I asked so many questions: why you building that for daddy.
Who coming to get us daddy? So many questions. No answers. Only fear.
My mom(RIP Mom) and Dad were Sharecroppers. They would talk to us about Jim Crow, Sharecropping, and my Dad's service in WW2. Where he would tell us about not knowing which enemy was shooting Black soldiers. These stories and that shelter shaped my life. Made me angry and hateful of whites.
As I grew older I became militant by age 15. Hanging on the coat tails of the Black Panthers.

For conscious Blacks, in my age group, we can't go backwards.

Why do some Blacks think or believe that Black are incapable of the same type of hate. Or that hate is a bad thing that we don't want to claim. I believe in fighting fire with fire and hate with more hate. Hate, in this instance, is a weapon of fear. I hate white people and the KKK. I can say that, because it's true. Do we have the same power as white suprememist. I really don't know. We have yet to recognise, organise, or test our power. I'm not sure we know how to use our power.
Yet white supremacy and KKK and militias was formed out of the white mans fear of freed enslaved Blacks retribution. Which they still fear.
They know the payback is coming. The question is do we know that we are way past due on the payback.
I believe all whites fear Blacks more than we should fear them.
I just hope I'm still young enough to see the day when Blacks recognise our true power and act on that power.
If we don't than we will remain in fear and powerless. We can't have it both ways. Fear and power are not compatible.

Black Power Forever.

Happy New Year Sister Destee. May 2017 bring you much more love, peace, and prosperity.

I love your site.

I'm reminded in these type topics that new era/generation of Blacks are born continually. With each new generation of Blacks the KKK fear is reborn.

What I'm sayin is after so many years, for the senior Blacks, of fearing the KKK, you come to a point where enough is enough. I shall fear them no longer. That's where I'm at. I can't continue to fear the same things I feared as a little girl.

I don't like white peoples any more than they like me. I just don't call my dislike hate, but I know that's what it is.
I've had the pleasure of punching a couple of white people in the face. I refuse to give them more power than we have, with words from my mouth/text. I just can't. Can't go back to that fear.

My dad(RIP Dad) built an underground shelter for us to hide if the time came.
He kept it stocked with caned foods and shotguns.
I asked so many questions: why you building that for daddy.
Who coming to get us daddy? So many questions. No answers. Only fear.
My mom(RIP Mom) and Dad were Sharecroppers. They would talk to us about Jim Crow, Sharecropping, and my Dad's service in WW2. Where he would tell us about not knowing which enemy was shooting Black soldiers. These stories and that shelter shaped my life. Made me angry and hateful of whites.
As I grew older I became militant by age 15. Hanging on the coat tails of the Black Panthers.

For conscious Blacks, in my age group, we can't go backwards.

Why do some Blacks think or believe that Black are incapable of the same type of hate. Or that hate is a bad thing that we don't want to claim. I believe in fighting fire with fire and hate with more hate. Hate, in this instance, is a weapon of fear. I hate white people and the KKK. I can say that, because it's true. Do we have the same power as white suprememist. I really don't know. We have yet to recognise, organise, or test our power. I'm not sure we know how to use our power.
Yet white supremacy and KKK and militias was formed out of the white mans fear of freed enslaved Blacks retribution. Which they still fear.
They know the payback is coming. The question is do we know that we are way past due on the payback.
I believe all whites fear Blacks more than we should fear them.
I just hope I'm still young enough to see the day when Blacks recognise our true power and act on that power.
If we don't than we will remain in fear and powerless. We can't have it both ways. Fear and power are not compatible.

Black Power Forever.

Hi Beloved ... :love: ... you love OUR site ... for it is not just mine ... it is ours ... :grouphug:

Thank you for lending yourself to the collective effort, making it be what it is.

Given the fact that we have lived under this racist system all of our lives, and our parents did, and their parents, and their parents, and so on ... the impact of the racism on each of us will be different ... we will respond to it in different ways ... but there is no question that we are all impacted by it.

As a victim of racism white supremacy - i think you have the right to deal with it how you see fit.

There is probably not a "right" or "wrong" way ... as there is no historical data comparable to our experience, that would help to determine a right or wrong way of dealing with the harrowing atrocities put on our people. There has been no research on the psychological, physical, spiritual impact of these atrocities, and how the victims should, would, or even could respond if given proper care. There was no therapy that says, some will respond this way and some will respond another. There is nothing to go on other than the ticking time bomb we see before us.

The rapist, human trafficker, killer, murderer, pedophile, etc., would suggest we get over it.

I would suggest that we not become them, to not take on their dehumanizing disposition.

But again, there is no right or wrong and each of us must determine for ourselves how to move forward.

As far as fear, i have no fear for myself ... but the children, especially our Sons (given what they do to black men) ... there is great cautiousness there ... it could be labeled fear ... but in a more pro-active way, since my Son is among the living ... it manifests as a diligent effort to keep him that way.

We have an entire government that has proven itself complicit in our demise.

They are still in power and still operating in the same manner, based on the evidence.

We have not been able to make it stop thus far, so i think fear or concern at least, is reasonable.

If you had someone choking the life from you, and you had no way to stop them, fear would be reasonable.

I think the fear could be a motivator to power - i've heard there is nothing more dangerous than a scared man.

Maybe that is what they want ... so when they shoot us all in the streets ... they can say it was self-defense.

Do what you think and feel is best for you and your Family Sister, for that is what all of us must do.

Love You!

Destee

Destee, what is to be gained by US [the African collective] remaining in continual conscious DENIAL of the fact that the RACE WAR by Europeans against non-whites is over 2000 years old [started when Alexander the Macedonian peasant conquered Khemet and put the Ptolemys/Greeks on the throne as Pharaoh], worsened when the Romans sacked and pillaged Carthage to revenge Hannibal’s near conquest of Rome, and later drove the Jews out of Israel?

In fact isn’t this so consistently despicably cowardly WAR ongoing TODAY, having really stepped up a gear over 500 years ago as spectacularly highlighted by the over 300 years of European chattel slavery/enslavement of my/our African ancestors [and their siblings and comrades who were tortured mutilated and murdered for either refusing to submit/be BROKEN or as a means to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] and the European colonialism/maliciously EVIL assault on the rest of Humanity it so seamlessly morphed into/

Now aren’t the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc making the same play again in the 21st century with their “WAR ON TERROR {of being totally superfluous to the rest of humanity}” exporting their CHAOS MACHINE template [that has been/still is so very very efficiently looting the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa for over 50 years now]; to Iraq, Libya and Syria to systematically pillage them too, having very efficiently utilized Barack Obama being president as a shield against the RACIST card being drawn on the USA?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
View attachment 8078

Orisons ... i do not think there is anything to gain by remaining in continual conscious DENIAL of the fact that the RACE WAR by Europeans against non-whites is over 2000 years old.

I do not think we are in denial ... but we are struggling for a solution to this age old problem.

Do you have a solution to the problem Orisons?

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back