Black Spirituality Religion : let us make man in our own image - who is us ?

Kannte said:
How long has man been here? In the Bible, in the first chapter of Genesis, the twenty-sixth (26) verse, after GOD had made every else, it says:

"And God said, Let us make man."

Look what God said, brothers and sisters. I don't think we ever "looked" at this.

It says: "And God said, Let us make man." The key word here is what? Yes, what does "US" mean? More than one.

Who was God talking to? If God was all by Himself, no one was there, but Him, WHO was He talking to when He said, "Let us make man?" Who was there with God, who was about to help Him make this man?

"let US make man." If we’re going to make a man, then, the man, is not making himself! He's being MADE. Well, the MAKER is GREATER than, that which is made! The "MADE man," yet rules. But WHO is the MAKER of that man? Ohhh brother. HE'S a MAN to, but HE'S called "GOD."

When "GOD" was getting ready to make, the Sun, "HE" didn't say, "Let "US" make some Sun!" "HE" said, "Let there BE light."

And here is the Sun, a ball of fire 2,679,785 miles in circumference, 853,000 miles in diameter, 14,072 degrees HOT, and "GOD" said, "Let there BE," and that big ball of fire popped up there in the universe, with no help.

Now you know something is wrong. It should be harder to make, a man, than the Sun: a HUGE ball of FIRE 2,679,785 miles in circumference, 14,072 degrees HOT - that's a whole lot of heat. And "GOD" said, "Let there be," and that Sun just jumped up in the universe.

"HE" didn't ask for no help: "Let there "BE" this, and let there "BE" that." "HE" has so much POWER, that everything "HE" wanted came into existence; as soon as "HE" said "BE," there it was.

But when He got to man, something HAPPENED, "someone else" was there, wasn't there? That's something to THINK about.

The white man's world is a newer world, than the Black Man's world.

If this man said that, they were about to make man, and he said we would make him HOW? - "in OUR image" - there is "somebody" there with him.

"Let 'US' make man, in 'OUR' image, in 'OUR' likeness." Let "US" make him look like "US." He won't be the same as "WE" are, he'll be in "OUR IMAGE." That's God talking, right? He's talking to somebody.

``from the Speech "BLACK MAN'S HISTORY"
GOD was referring to the entities known as Sons of GOD. HE created them before creating us.

You added something as you were talking, what you cleverly added is, “who was about to help Him make this man?”. GOD did not say help me make man.

Exactly Which OnePerson Is In The Image Of God ?

So People Are Not Able To OverStand This Question .
If Man Was Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of < The One God>
As You Find In Genesis 1 ; 26 , Where It Says And I Quote '' Let Us Make Man In Our Image And After Our Likeness'' . And EveryBody LQQks Different
( Except For Identical Twins Etc.) Then Either The God Of The Bible Is Confused About The Way He LQQks Of The Image Of God Is CConstantly Changing [ Or There Is More Than One God ] . The Word Used In Aramic / Hebrew For ''' Image '' Is '' Tselem '' Meaning ''' Rememblance , Semblance '' AndThen The Aramic / Hebrew Word Used For '' Likeness '' Is Demuwth Meaning '' To Be Like Someone Or SomeThing , To Resemble , To Be Compared To '' Now If Man Is Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of God And That Mean That Man Is Like God In All Ways And Manners , And Since People LQQk Different . They Range In Features Shapes , Sizes And Many Other Characteristics , So Which One Man Has The Image And Likeness Of God ??? :geek: :bazooka: :uzi:

Hello To Everyone I Mean No DisResapect But ...

I OverStand That EveryOne Is Taught SomeThing Diffrent According To The Scriptures. But This Question In No Way Speaking About Yashua < No Way >
Throughtout The Bible Yashua Is Spoken Of As The Son . Now The Lazy Ones Among You Here Are Not Going To Read The Whole Post For Fearing. They Will See Something They Haven't Been Taught . And They Are The One Who Truely Know Less Of The Scripture Then Anyone , And Dislike Those Who Have The True Knowledge Of The Most High . I Use To Feel Sorry For These People . But I Realizes They Are Just To Lazy To ReSearch The Words Of The Most High . And Only Want To Seek Half Truth . Just Take Notice How They Are First To Call Name Like He Or She Isn't Save They Speak The Words Of The Devil , For Satan Know The Bible Well. He Or She Will Burn In The Lake Of Fire Etc. These People Are Very Amuseing . Because They Truely Fear Those Who Know More Them . For If One Truely Seeking The Most High . They Would Seek His Words .Until Then They Will Be Among The Lost .. And Always Pointing The Finger At Others
According To Some Christian In John 10 ; 30 Of The King James Version Of The Bible Where It Says And I Quote '' I And My Father Are One , 'Does This Mean Jesus Is Saying He Is God ?
Some Will Answer '' Yes '' To This Question .
However , According To The English Translation Of The Bible , In John 5 18 , It Says That JesusWas Making Himself Equal With God , And John 10 ; 30 Is Used To Support This Mistranlation . However If You LQQK At A Translation Of The Same Verse . Only From The Original Aramic ( Hebrew ) , John 10 ; 30 Is Saying Jesus And God , His Father Are In Agreement Or In Harmony Of Mind , Or Concent Or Concurrence Of Opinons Or Wills .
John 10 ; 30
I And My Father Are Of One Accord .
The Pe****ta Translation
From Aramic
According To The Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary Unabridged
Second Edition - Deluxe Color , On Page 12 , '' Accord '' Is Defined As , Accord , n ... 1 . Agreement ; Harmony Of Minds ; Consent Or Concurrence Of Opinions Or Wills .... 2 . Will ; Voluntary Or Spontaneous Motion ; Preceded My Own , Which Ties Into John 5 ; 30 Inwhich Jesus Says He Came Not To Do His Own '' Will '' , But The Will Of His Father ,
John 10; 30
I CAN OF MY OWN SELF DO NOTHING ; AS I HEAR , I JUDGE ; AND MY
JUDGEMENT ISJUST BECAUSE I SEEK NOT MINE OWN WILL BUT THE
WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH HATH SENT ME .
THUS IN JOHN 10; 30 JESUS IS SAYING HIS WILL IS THE SAME AS HIS FATHER NOT THAT HE IS PART OF A TRINITY OR THAT HE IS HIS FATHER , Overstand ...
Mark 1; 1 The beginning of the good tiding of Yashu'a the messiah , the Son of Yahweh .
1Timothy 1; 1 - 2 Paul an aposstle of the messiah Yashu'a acccording to the commandment of Yahweh our savior , and the messiah Yashu'a our hope , to Timothy my true child in faith ; grace , mercy , peace , from Yahweh the father and the messiah Yashu'a our master ,
John 14; 1 ; 2 Let not your heart be troubled ; believe in Yahweh ,believe also in me , In my father house are many mansion , if it were not so , I would have told you ; for I go to prepare a place for you ,
Matthew 7 ; 21 - 23 .Not every one who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' 23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers
John 10 ; 37 ..37 If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me;
John 14 ; 12...Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son;
Mark 15 ; 34 ...And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, "E'lo-i, E'lo-i, la'ma sabach-tha'ni?" which means, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"
Galatians 1 ; 3 - 5 , Grace to you and peace From the father , and our sovereign Yashu'athe messiah ..
John 20; 17 Yashu'a says to her touch me not ; for i have noy yet ascended to the father but go to my brethren , andsay to them , i ascend to My Father and You Father and My Elohim and You Elohim
Act 13 ; 33 ...this he has fulfilled to us their children by raising Jesus; as also it is written in the second psalm, 'Thou art my Son, today I have begotten thee.'
Luke 4 ; 12 ..And Jesus answered him, "It is said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
Act 2 ; 32 ... This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses.
Matthew 2 ; 13 , 19-20 ....Now when they had departed, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, "Rise, take the child and his mother, and flee to Egypt, and remain there till I tell you; for Herod is about to search for the child, to destroy him." 19 But when Herod died, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, saying, 20 "Rise, take the child and his mother, and go to the land of Israel, for those who sought the child's life are dead."
Matthew 4 ; 4 , , But he answered, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Mather 6; 9 - 13 Pray then like this: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread; 12 And forgive us our debts, As we also have forgiven our debtors; 13 And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil.
Matthew 22; 36; 40 ..... Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?" On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets."
Mark 12;30- 31...and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' 31 The second is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."
Mark 12 ; 17 ..... Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were amazed at him
Luke 1 ; 26 - 35 ...In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, 27 to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And he came to her and said, "Hail, O favored one, the Lord is with you!" 29 But she was greatly troubled at the saying, and considered in her mind what sort of greeting this might be. 30 And the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. 32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there will be no end." 34 And Mary said to the angel, "How shall this be, since I have no husband?" 35 And the angel said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.
Luke 2 ; 8 - 14 .... And in that region there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with fear. 10 And the angel said to them, "Be not afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy which will come to all the people; 11 for to you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be a sign for you: you will find a babe wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger." 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, 14 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom he is pleased!"
Luke 4 ; 6 - 9 , 12-18 ....6 and said to him, "To you I will give all this authority and their glory; for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will. 7 If you, then, will worship me, it shall all be yours." 8 And Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.'" 9 And he took him to Jerusalem, and set him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to him, "If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down from here; ...12 And Jesus answered him, "It is said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'" 13 And when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from him until an opportune time. 14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee, and a report concerning him went out through all the surrounding country. 15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified by all. 16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up; and he went to the synagogue, as his custom was, on the sabbath day. And he stood up to read; 17 and there was given to him the book of the prophet Isaiah. He opened the book and found the place where it was written, 18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, If You're Reading These Verse In The Language That Yashu'a Spoke Which Was The Original Aramic Hebrew Then You Are Able To See The Distinction Between Yashu'a And Yahweh His Father ... If Your Reading The King James Version In The English .. Then You Not Able To See The Distinction Between The Two Also This Very Misleading To The True Believer Of Yahweh Your Eloheem

IssaEl21 said:
So People Are Not Able To OverStand This Question .
If Man Was Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of < The One God>
As You Find In Genesis 1 ; 26 , Where It Says And I Quote '' Let Us Make Man In Our Image And After Our Likeness'' . And EveryBody LQQks Different
( Except For Identical Twins Etc.) Then Either The God Of The Bible Is Confused About The Way He LQQks Of The Image Of God Is CConstantly Changing [ Or There Is More Than One God ] . The Word Used In Aramic / Hebrew For ''' Image '' Is '' Tselem '' Meaning ''' Rememblance , Semblance '' AndThen The Aramic / Hebrew Word Used For '' Likeness '' Is Demuwth Meaning '' To Be Like Someone Or SomeThing , To Resemble , To Be Compared To '' Now If Man Is Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of God And That Mean That Man Is Like God In All Ways And Manners , And Since People LQQk Different . They Range In Features Shapes , Sizes And Many Other Characteristics , So Which One Man Has The Image And Likeness Of God ??? :geek: :bazooka: :uzi:
GOD is referring to the basic humanoid form that exists today. Two arms, two legs, a body and a head, that sort of thing, I thought that would be conman since. If this had not have been done in this way, it would have been even more difficult for us to relate to GOD as HE is being described throughout the Bible. I mean, would something like this sound right, “and the lord put forth his tentacles”. Now, with us being in human form how could we relate? Once your SUPREME BEING does not resemble you in some way, you become less human. That passage is telling you our GOD does not have the body of an ant, spider or some alien creature, HE looks like us, having two arms, two legs a body and head, this is what HE wants you the reader to understand. But we also get to see GOD manifest HIMSELF in the form of MIST, FIRE and LIGHT. But any solid form manifestation is mostly humanoid.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back