Black Spirituality Religion : LET US BECOME WISE

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by SAMURAI36, Oct 12, 2006.

1. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    To all those here whom I love, honor, and respect (by now, you all should know who you are):

I'm sure I am not the only one here who has taken notice to the terrible trend of a quagmire that has manifested here, for the past several weeks...

We have found ourselves caught in one meaningless debate after another, with individuals who are not interested in actually learning from us, no moreso than we apparently are from them.

Circular diatribes, pointless discourses, and endless nonsquiturs.......And for what? Much ado about nothing.

Am I the only one here who gets the distinct feeling that we are being laughed at? That "someone" is sitting back finding the way that we are being made to perform and run through hoops, to be amusing? That, no matter how much information we espouse, that it and we are not being taken seriously?

If so, then how does this make you feel?

And, in the meantime, has anyone noticed that, in lieu of this constant bickering that we have become entrapped in, that none of us have actually been building on and expounding upon our spiritual development, here?

Many of us, though spread about the country and planet, are connected not just through common earthly experience, but also a deep spiritual connection....Many of us belong to a Hetu-Neter, have studied under the same masters, etc.

Why are we not discussing this? What's going on at your local Hesp? What word of wisdom have you received from your regional Sheqhem/Sheqhet? How has the Mesush Metut changed your life? What was the last lecture you attended about?

These are the things that we should be discussing, but instead we are distracted so easily, like a SAHU would be by the ways of this lowly realm.

Why are we fattening frogs for snakes????

It gets really bad, when DESTEE herself, along with a couple of others who truly want the knowledge we have to impart, has even gone to great lengths to create yet another forum--one that would be far more condusive to imparting the knowledge that we have--simply because she and others truly believe that this knowledge of ours is worthy of study.....

Yet and instead, we find ourselves here with the flotsam, continuing to throw obese toads into the mouths of Vipers.

Is it really too much to ask that we cease and desist?

Please know that I of all people know how irresistable the temptation can be, to enter into debate......Me: whose kitana has clashed with the very best and worst of adversaries. I know how debates can sharpen one's sword to a killing edge. And I even think that oftentimes, such endeavors are good exercises.

However, I am coming to learn, as Bushido teaches, that one must discern the time and place to let one's blade sing in the sunlight, and when to let it remain still and silent.

There is a technique called "The Breeze of Flowers".......Where the swordsman moves at an imperceptible speed around his opponent, cutting him with his blade....When he is finished, he moves away, and immediately sheathes his sword, and stands there....While his opponent doesn't realize that he's been cut, and stands there bleeding to death.

In a sword fight, the worst loser is he who does not know when he is defeated.......But also, the worst winner is he who does not recognize when he has already won.

We all know what we know about the Hebrews, Ankhen-Aten, Nefertiti, The Bible, Spirituality, etc. We have no need to prove our point, because we've already proven it, time and again. And even beyond that, what difference does it make? Does it really matter what they think of us as this point? Do you really think they are concerned with what we think of them?

What is the most positive result that could come of all this? Personally I see very little. In the meantime, I see all sorts of detrimental consequences: one or more of us could get banned; those who look to us for information and inspiration could lose hope/interest; we continue to contribute to the creation an even more hostile environment; we continue to fatten frogs for snakes, all the while getting laughed at; and we bring ourselves down to the very SAHU level that we are seeking to overcome within ourselves........

Is this really worth all that? I personally don't think so.

We all know the addage, of "in order to know truth, you must live it"......

So what say you all? Can we stand in solidarity, with what we know and live?

Here's what I propose:

#1) Cease and desist from responding to any of their threads and posts. If you have the ability, put them on ignore.

#2) Let's get back to demonstrating what makes the knowledge that we know, teach and live so great to begin with: let's create new threads, and answer questions from those youth here who are sincerely yearning for our example.

I know that we can do this. If I can, then so can all of us.

This will be the last message I send out on this matter.......Anything else will be in the form of the example I will strive to set from here on.

SHEMHOTEPU.

2. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    anyone that wants to see a different direction needs to set the example; as you said.
    create the threads you feel need to be expressed. we know who is creating the threads, and this is dominating the tone of the board. people respond to what is there. so create the threads for a new direction. that's for everyone who wants to see a different tone.

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    True indeed, and that's what I, for one, will begin to do.

HOTEPU

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    we have been afflicted with people who post tons and tons of material about nothing.
    never have i seen so many post so much about so little.
    this has served to distract the purpose of this forum.
    we have become dominated by trivia and insanity.

it needs to stop.

some folks need to be starved for the attention that they so desire but do not deserve.
    ignore the insanity.

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I agree; that's why it's not merely enough to just create new threads....The same madness will just spill over into them.

PEACE

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    it is we who have been playing into this garbage. we need to stop it.
    the frogs and the snakes need a little discipline.
    they need to be starved.