Black Spirituality Religion : Let Me Use This Time To Explain The So-called New And Old Testament Part 1

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, May 29, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

May 19, 2004
    Let me use this time to explain the so- called '' New and Old '' Testament . The First Testament can never be Old , Why ? Because it is the seed of the Woman down to Noah
    Genesis 9 ; 16 <> When the bow is in the clouds, I will look upon it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth."
    This is an EverLasting Covernant . It Will Never Expire . And he repeats it in ...
    Genesis 17; 13 <> both he that is born in your house and he that is bought with your money, shall be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh an everlasting covenant.
    So there is no Re-Placement , only add on , Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus added a New Comandment in John 13 ; 34 <> A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
    '' Love one another . This is the 614th or 11 Commandment .. Click here: The 613 part Click here: The 613 part 2 .. So stop saying Old And New Testement . He , Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Did not come to change , Void , Drop , Break , Or Re- Place The Laws Of Mosheh , Musa , Mose Or The Covenants , Of . Noah and Avraham , Ibraahim , Abraham , but to fulfill which means to Fill To continue until it's Full , To Complete By Adding The 11th Commandment , And when you read the Book of Hebrews 8 ; 6- 13.<> But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry which is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises. 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion for a second. 8 For he finds fault with them when he says: "The days will come, says the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah; 9 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they did not continue in my covenant, and so I paid no heed to them, says the Lord. 10 This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 11 And they shall not teach every one his fellow or every one his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for all shall know me, from the least of them to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more." 13 In speaking of a new covenant he treats the first as obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.;...
    If you really read it , you can see its talking about the divine of the Torah to Mosheh , Musa , Moses as a New Convenant as to what was given as the First Covenant which was given to Noah after the flood . That was the first Covenant Genesis 6 ; 18 <> But I will establish my covenant with you; and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you.
    And this New Covenant was to be given to the 10 Tribes of Israel and 2Tribes of Judah and one Tribe of Dina , Yacov , Ya'qud , Jacob's only daughter and the 13th Tribe , which was lost Hebrew 8; 8 <> For he finds fault with them when he says: "The days will come, says the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah;
    And not the convenant made with their ( Israel , Judah ) father , Avraham , Ibraahim , Abraham , Isaac , and Yacov , Ya'qub , Jacob Genesis Chapter 17 < Circumcision IsThe Sign Of The Convenant ;....Now Hebrew 8 ; 10 <> This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    He will put his LAWS into their minds . That means LAWS Hebrew'' Torah '' . He will Re-Teach them The Torah '' Law '' Which they lost in Egipt and Babylon and under the Syrians . So because we mix our seed we are no longer perfect in our Generation as Noah's frist covenant Genesis 6 ;9<> These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation; Noah walked with God.
    We are mixed now so the old will decay and wax old to vanish away . But none of this has to do with Saul . Shaool . Paul or Genesis . It's all about Israel and Judah being the first to gather , Zechariah 12 ; 7 <> And the LORD will give victory to the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem may not be exalted over that of Judah.
    Now Hebrew 9 , Speaks not about the covenant , but about The Ark Of The Convenant in the temple . Then it goes on to tell how Yashua , Isa , Jesus , had to become a High Priest
    Hebrew 9 ; 11 <> But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation) ;... And this NewTabernacle will not be made by man's hands ; It's Your Body This Time . But you must read on to see what it's saying . Hebrew 9 ; 19 - 20 <> For when every commandment of the law had been declared by Moses to all the people, he took the blood of calves and goats, with water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people, 20 saying, "This is the blood of the covenant which God commanded you." ;... You see '' the book '' ( Torah as '' the testament '' . Go on to Hebrew 10 ; 5 - 9 <> Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said, "Sacrifices and offerings thou hast not desired, but a body hast thou prepared for me; 6 in burnt offerings and sin offerings thou hast taken no pleasure. 7 Then I said, 'Lo, I have come to do thy will, O God,' as it is written of me in the roll of the book." 8 When he said above, "Thou hast neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings and burnt offerings and sin offerings" (these are offered according to the law), 9 then he added, "Lo, I have come to do thy will." He abolishes the first in order to establish the second ;... This was talking about the Removal of Burn Offering . But verse 9 says '' I Yashua , Isa , Jesus come to do thy will O God '' . He taleth away the first , that he may establish the second ;..
    ( No more burnt offering , verse 6 and 8 , Now Read Hebrew 10 ; 16 <> This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds .;... The These '' In this verse are not Gentiles or Christian today . It's theTribes of Israel , The lost scattred tribes and the first to be gathered is the Holy Seed . Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Own Tribe , The Lost Sheep Of the House of Israel . The Tribes of Judah , The Holy Seed We also mixed , but we will be cleansed and made pure again in these last days and times . Joel 3; 21 <> 21 I will avenge their blood, and I will not clear the guilty, for the LORD dwells in Zion." ;.... So the Christians of today who follow Saul , Shaool . Paul's Teaching Romanism and not Yashua , Isa , Jesus Teaching Are Okay But It's Nor For Us . The Lost Tribe .It's for Gentiles Salvation Through Us . We accept them as our little children in faith , Why in faith ? Because we never really know what Canaanites are up to , Because of ...
    Genesis3 ; 1 <> Now the serpent was more subtle than any other wild creature that the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God say, 'You shall not eat of any tree of the garden'?" ; ... The word '' Subtil '' and Genesis 3 ;15 <> I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel ;.... Their natureis bent on hurting Us , And he that was dead cameforth , bound hand and foot with graveclothes ; and his face was bound about with a napkin , Jesus said unto them , loose him . andlet him go .. But they can have their own form of Christianity , with their own Holy Ghost andtheir own Christ in their own image . We don't need it . They can do away with the laws of Mosheh , Musa , Moses andbring in old Canaanite Paganism and Rituals and drop Holiday , Like Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah , Peasach to Passover , or Mikvah to Baptism Or Shabut ( Firday sunset to Saturday sunset ) changed to their own Holiday Sunday , Canaan Sun Worship , Shamash . They can uncover men's head , eat swine's flesh , create Christmas , Holloween , Easter President's Day , Worshipping Dead Presidents On The Dollar Bill
    ( Money ) . Valentime's Day . Labor Day , Flag Day , St . Patrick's Day . They Can Make Up WhatEver They Want To And Violate Sabbath By Not Keeping The Appointed Time Friday Sunset To Saturday Sunset Holy . And On And On ; AndThey Can Believe That Will Bring Them Salvation . But It's All In Their Own World With Their Own 6 Ether Spirit Force That Heals For Them . They Try To Fool The Elect As States In Matthew 24 ; 24 . They Can't Fool Us , Not Nowdays . We Know Who AndWhat You Are And Why And How You Got Here . Again Yashu'a Is Saying No More Burnt Sacrifices Because He Became A High Priest After The Order Of Melchisedec ( Hebrew 6 ; 20 ) And That Ended Burnt Sacrifices . But Not The Of Moses Or The Covenant With Noah Or Abraham . Just Blood Sacrifices Must Stop . AndIf They Say , All The Old Law Must Be Renewed Then Why Do They Keep The Ten Commandment Or Even Read The Books Of The Holy Bible Before Matthew , And So Many Other Things They Do . But That EverLasting Covenant Still Remain Hebrew 13 ; 20 < EverLasting Covenant '' It Is Very Important That We Know Who We Are NowAdays After 2000 Years Of BrainWashing And 400 Years Of Bondage Under Canaanite Amorites Genesis 15 ; 13 , They Wants To Worship Their Image , Revelation 13 ; 14 - 15 , And The True Image Of Self And Kind Worshiped God In Spirit And In Truth John 4 ; 23 - 24 , Because The Devil's Rule Is Over , Their 6000 Years Is Up And The Truth Is Being Know Who You Really Are After All These Years Of Not Knowing , Our Heavenly Father Is Letting Us Know Who We Really Are Through Undeniable D.N.A. Before Yashua Returns For Us . He Will Check Our Seed To If We Have Given Ourselves Unto Gentiles , Devils , Worshiping Their Image Of Yashua Revelation 11 ; 1 - 2 , Did We Mix Our Holy Seed ? As We Have Been With Them 400 Years In Bondage Under The Amorites Of Canaan This Time Genesis 15 ; 13 '' And he said unto Abram , know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not their , and shall serve them and they shall afflicy them four hundred years . '' This Is Not The Babylon In 2King 25 ; 1
    And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign , in the tenth month , in the tenth day of the month that Nebuchadezzar king of Babylon came , he , and all his host against Jerusalem , and pitched against it ; and they built forts against it round about ( How Long In Babylon ) '' It Tells You What Dates And Times And The Bondage In Egipt Was 430 Years And That Time Is Known . Exodus 12 ; 40 '' Now the sojourning of the children of Israel . who dwelt in Egypy , was four hundred and thirty years . It Is Not Babylon Or Egipt These Are Amorites Canaanites And We The Lost Tribe Of Israel '' Judah '' And Not All Negroids Are Of The Lost Tribe These Were Other African Slave Trades From 1400 A.D. From The West Coast Also , But 1600 A.D. Was From The East Coast And We Have Been Here From The Year 1600 A.D. As The Holy Bible Genesis 15 ; 13 And He Said , Cursed Be Canaan ; A Servant Of Servant Shall Be Unto His Brethren . ;.... The Father Of The Amorites - Am - Hor - Ites Genesis 10 ; 15 , Which Means '' Nation Of Mountain Dwellers '' . The Caucasus Moutain From Where They Get Their New Name From Canaanite to Caucasoids . So Now That We Are Truly Free You Must Mentally Really Become Free Of Them . You First Became Mentally Free In The Year 1970 A.D. When The 7th Seal Was Broken And 30 Years Later Is Now. LQQk Around At How We Are Taking Control Of Sports , Music , Movies , Cities , Schools . The White House , Militaries , Banks , Sheriff's , Departments , Police Department Jails . We Are Moving Up Very Fast Doctors , Nurses , Scientists , Movie , Producers And Stars, Music , Business , Presidents. Owners Of Our Own ; You Name It And Now They Have Proven That We Were The First On Earth . Before Adam And Even D.N.A. Proves That Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Was A Negroid . In Order For Us To Truly Be SaveD Now , We Must Know The Most Important Thing And That's Whom The Beguiler Genesis 3 ; 13 , The Master Deceiver And Deceivers AreRevelation 13 ; 14 , 18; 23 , 2John 1 ; 7 , Mark 13 ; 6 , Matthew 24 ; 24 , Isaiah 14 ; 12 -17 , Etc ;... Both Spiritually And Physically And How They Plot And Schemed . The Serpent Revelation 12 ; 9 , Tell You Who He Is By Names , Genesis 3 ; 15 , Tells You He The Serpent , A Reptillian Has A Seed , An Offspring , Leviticus Chapter 13 , Tells You His Race , Hair Texture And Skin Colour . He Is The Canaanite And God Says Don't Mix Your Seed With Them In Genesis 24 ; 3 , 28 ; 1 , Ezra 9 ; 1- 2 , Immediately After Our Lord And Saviour Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Went Back To Heaven To Prepare A Place For Us As He Said In John 14 ; 3 , < ... That Where I Am , There Ye May Be Also , '' Most People Are Under The Impression That They Are Following The True Yahayyu Or Yahweh ( Lord ) And His Son Yashu'a ( Isa Jesus ) Son Of The Existing One An Adonia Himself Lord And His True Son Who Incarmated In Human Form . In Actuality . They Have Been Mislead By A Wolf ( Paul ) In Sheep's Clothing , Not Just One But Flocks Of Them , Many Of Them ( Like Wolves Or Better Yet , Jackals ) Surround Jesus To Destroy Him And All He Taught . They Changed It Just As John son of Zebedee Stated In Revelation 22 ; 19 ... And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy , God shall take away his part out of the book of life , and out of the holy city , and from the thing which are written in this book . ;... Saul , Shaool , Paul Even Used This To Deceive People When He Claimed That God Spoke To Him , As He Said In Acts 20 ; 29 - 30 , For I know this that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you , not sparing the flock , ALSO OF YOUR OWN SELVES shall men arise , speaking perverse thing , to draw away disciple after them ;.... Saul , Shaool , Paul , Is Only The Apostle To The Gentiles . HowEver , The Most High Sent Yachonin , Yuhanna , John son of Zebedee Last With The Last Books ..

:geek: :book: :bazooka:
  2. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

May 23, 2006
    Can I just say.... wow.

The Master deceiver?

- Ikoro