Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2008
The Ville in The Lou
Occupation
Otr Truck Driver
I would like to start this by saying "Much Love" to Destee for this site and what she is/was/and has built.

With that said I would like to bring something to the table that has been troubling me. It may mean something to some, nothing to others, and prompt some to respond in a negative tone no matter the wording. (Trust ya boy is not stupid and I read with a third eye and hear with a third ear).

Here we go. More than a year ago I stumble upon this site and felt I was truly blessed. I was greated by countless Bro's and Sistah's and felt nuttin but love. Platt, Pops(Lilpea), Queen, Queen Drea, Sistah LD, Destee, Grand Hustle, Zulile, Da Street Solider, Sistah Soul and forgive me if I didnt mention you.

I say all this because I have noticed a trend going on here. I think this site has been infiltrated by B/S people. In my year plus here I havent seen this much drama. I truly think that the ones at the center of the B/S are probably not Black or house Ni##a's anyway.

These ppl come in here with there B/S swagger and pretty words but pumping ish thru their veins. I have watched ppl I have grown to respect and Love leave because of these B/S ppl. I was about to leave but guess what, I aint going nowhere.

Im grown and except what ever comes my way for my actions. Im puttin u on notice that I will check, no matter the outcome any B/S I see. The ppl Ive met and this site have made a difference in my life and I will not let a few B/S ppl come here and interrupt my peace. You have been put on notice, I see right thru ur fake @ss.

With that said, If you dont stand for sumttin u will fall for anything. I'm a true Blackman wit true intentions . Let it be known, Im speaking of maybe 1 or 2 ppl here.

Bro Keita, DSS, Sistah Z, Sistah Soul and others. Please dont leave because of these B/S ppl. Ya'll are the pillars I stand upon.

Quuen Destee, I will be straight in a min, thanks for what u have done.

Ma'at Hotep

Mujahid.... If ya dont know ask somebody

I feel you

I've been kinda watchin the new trend of insulting using big words and then casually adding a... lol at the end

man just say what u gotta say and save all the flip flop psycology tactics....

the jedi mind tricks i like to call em...

manye.. i kinda miss zulile already... keita's the realest... dss and khasm my bros...

but since i'm not tryin to stunt my growth i just decided to stay clear of drama...

nuff respect

Thank Ya Miss Lady

I've been kinda watchin the new trend of insulting using big words and then casually adding a... lol at the end

man just say what u gotta say and save all the flip flop psycology tactics....

the jedi mind tricks i like to call em...

manye.. i kinda miss zulile already... keita's the realest... dss and khasm my bros...

but since i'm not tryin to stunt my growth i just decided to stay clear of drama...

nuff respect

I really appreciate that someone else feels what Im saying. Much Love 2 ya Sistah
Ma'at Hetepu

I would like to start this by saying "Much Love" to Destee for this site and what she is/was/and has built.

With that said I would like to bring something to the table that has been troubling me. It may mean something to some, nothing to others, and prompt some to respond in a negative tone no matter the wording. (Trust ya boy is not stupid and I read with a third eye and hear with a third ear).

Here we go. More than a year ago I stumble upon this site and felt I was truly blessed. I was greated by countless Bro's and Sistah's and felt nuttin but love. Platt, Pops(Lilpea), Queen, Queen Drea, Sistah LD, Destee, Grand Hustle, Zulile, Da Street Solider, Sistah Soul and forgive me if I didnt mention you.

I say all this because I have noticed a trend going on here. I think this site has been infiltrated by B/S people. In my year plus here I havent seen this much drama. I truly think that the ones at the center of the B/S are probably not Black or house Ni##a's anyway.

These ppl come in here with there B/S swagger and pretty words but pumping ish thru their veins. I have watched ppl I have grown to respect and Love leave because of these B/S ppl. I was about to leave but guess what, I aint going nowhere.

Im grown and except what ever comes my way for my actions. Im puttin u on notice that I will check, no matter the outcome any B/S I see. The ppl Ive met and this site have made a difference in my life and I will not let a few B/S ppl come here and interrupt my peace. You have been put on notice, I see right thru ur fake @ss.

With that said, If you dont stand for sumttin u will fall for anything. I'm a true Blackman wit true intentions . Let it be known, Im speaking of maybe 1 or 2 ppl here.

Bro Keita, DSS, Sistah Z, Sistah Soul and others. Please dont leave because of these B/S ppl. Ya'll are the pillars I stand upon.

Quuen Destee, I will be straight in a min, thanks for what u have done.

Ma'at Hotep

Mujahid.... If ya dont know ask somebody

:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back