Black History : LEST WE NOT FORGET

As if their very presence on the American mainland 13-1200 BC is not diametrically opposed to the drivel (Africans never crossed the great oceans, apart from in white men’s ships as slaves) we have been programmed with; aren’t we being somewhat naive expecting our WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST culture (both in the Western Diaspora and the supposedly independent African nations) publicise the fact that the first Africans (Blacks, Negroes, Ni**ers, Wogs) in the Americas formed the ruling elite of a non-African people including their Kings.

I am not going to hold my breath waiting for this to happen; and I genuinely hope that you don’t. Thus even though the Smithsonian Institute dug up some of these heads in 1939, and carbon dated them to between 1300-400BCE; don’t they and all of our so totally Euro-centric academia maintain the fraud and lies.

The whole world (especially people of African ethnicity generally, our youth specifically) are still being taught that Christopher Columbus “discovered” America, when the upper echelons know for a fact that the African Egyptians were involved in transatlantic trade 2300 years before Columbus was born.

History Professors subtly feign bafflement as to why there is cocaine (cocoa is an American plant) in Egyptian mummies up to 1500 BC, when in reality doesn’t the truth as so vividly highlighted by the 17 Olmec Heads unearthed to date, requires a total rewrite of the history books to include this African dynasty.

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg

On reading the Mexican Gallery’s text [“colossal stone sculptures of Olmec rulers”] relating to the Olmecs the rationale behind this cover-up/so very consistent conscious DENIAL of REALITY by the status quo becomes transparent;.

Our own Dr Ivan van Sertima (he edited “They came before Columbus -The African presence in Ancient America”, Blacks in Science Ancient and Modern and many other books with regard to TRUE African history) who [at the age of 74 joined the ancestors on 25th May 2009] had spent over 40 years exposing these cover-ups, and institutional FRAUD with regard to African History while constantly projecting, promoting, highlighting Africa’s scientific legacy has never asserted [to my knowledge] that the Olmec heads were depicting “Olmec rulers”, i.e. expatriate AFRICAN KINGS whereas isn’t that exactly what the British Museum are saying in the photo from their Mexican Gallery above (we want to know their names).

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

As if their very presence on the American mainland 13-1200 BC is not diametrically opposed to the drivel (Africans never crossed the great oceans, apart from in white men’s ships as slaves) we have been programmed with; aren’t we being somewhat naive expecting our WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST culture (both in the Western Diaspora and the supposedly independent African nations) publicise the fact that the first Africans (Blacks, Negroes, Ni**ers, Wogs) in the Americas formed the ruling elite of a non-African people including their Kings.

I am not going to hold my breath waiting for this to happen; and I genuinely hope that you don’t. Thus even though the Smithsonian Institute dug up some of these heads in 1939, and carbon dated them to between 1300-400BCE; don’t they and all of our so totally Euro-centric academia maintain the fraud and lies.

The whole world (especially people of African ethnicity generally, our youth specifically) are still being taught that Christopher Columbus “discovered” America, when the upper echelons know for a fact that the African Egyptians were involved in transatlantic trade 2300 years before Columbus was born.

History Professors subtly feign bafflement as to why there is cocaine (cocoa is an American plant) in Egyptian mummies up to 1500 BC, when in reality doesn’t the truth as so vividly highlighted by the 17 Olmec Heads unearthed to date, requires a total rewrite of the history books to include this African dynasty.

On reading the Mexican Gallery’s text [“colossal stone sculptures of Olmec rulers”] relating to the Olmecs the rationale behind this cover-up/so very consistent conscious DENIAL of REALITY by the status quo becomes transparent;.

Our own Dr Ivan van Sertima (he edited “They came before Columbus -The African presence in Ancient America”, Blacks in Science Ancient and Modern and many other books with regard to TRUE African history) who [at the age of 74 joined the ancestors on 25th May 2009] had spent over 40 years exposing these cover-ups, and institutional FRAUD with regard to African History while constantly projecting, promoting, highlighting Africa’s scientific legacy has never asserted [to my knowledge] that the Olmec heads were depicting “Olmec rulers”, i.e. expatriate AFRICAN KINGS whereas isn’t that exactly what the British Museum are saying in the photo from their Mexican Gallery above (we want to know their names).

Psst! "Black" artifacts can be found in "all" of Americas from Canada down. And they may not be African, now how could that be? Think old chap! think!

[QUOTE="Orisons, post: 922987, member: 7204" As if their very presence on the American mainland 13-1200 BC is not diametrically opposed to the drivel (Africans never crossed the great oceans, apart from in white men’s ships as slaves) we have been programmed with; aren’t we being somewhat naive expecting our WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST culture (both in the Western Diaspora and the supposedly independent African nations) publicise the fact that the first Africans (Blacks, Negroes, Ni**ers, Wogs) in the Americas formed the ruling elite of a non-African people including their Kings.

I am not going to hold my breath waiting for this to happen; and I genuinely hope that you don’t. Thus even though the Smithsonian Institute dug up some of these heads in 1939, and carbon dated them to between 1300- 400BCE; don’t they and all of our so totally Euro-centric academia maintain the fraud and lies?

The whole world (especially people of African ethnicity generally, our youth specifically) are still being taught the dated Euro-centric GARBAGE stating that Christopher Columbus “discovered” the Americas, when the upper echelons know for a fact that the African Egyptians were involved in transatlantic trade 2300 years before Columbus was born.

[QUOTE="crwn, post: 923027, member: 27082" Psst! "Black" artifacts can be found in "all" of Americas from Canada down.

And they may not be African, now how could that be?

Think old chap! think! /QUOTE] Why not just be specific as to what else has been found in the Americas that is comparably and obviously depicting an African presence as the 17 ten to 40 ton stone heads spectacularly sculpted out of basalt that have been unearthed in Mexico, to date?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back