Black Spirituality Religion : Lessons

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
With the wealth of spiritual adepts and truth seekers here at Destee, I thought it may be cool that we begin to share with each other practical knowledge we have encountered on our journey for the benefit of others....

This knowledge could be in the form of lessons on Sigil Magick, making Amulets and Talismans, evocation techniques, altar construction, creating servitors or group egregores and such.

Lately, we have been having some interesting discussions about dark-matter entities. What are some ways we can harness the energy of these entities to achieve goals and set up defense/protection.

Anyone willing to share what they have learned please feel free to do so.... this includes even Nation of Gods and Earths knowledge. Whatever may be good for us, as a collective to know and learn.

The Format would be, e.g.:

Lesson No.
Practical Use and why it is important to know.
What this information can be used for.

Thanks for your contribution,
Blackbird

chakra and goddess work

I'd like to share how I do chakra work, setting up my altars, the inspiration and structure are based a lot on Caroline Shola Arewa's "Opening To Spirit"

This first portion is a close up of root chakra altar, where I honored the mother deity and our connection to the earth. I placed the color drawing of the root chakra kundalini symbol right from the book.
I included an African goddess statue, and also a statue of a family, with the mother holding her child, and the father embracing the family. This was symbolic of my desire for my own family. There is also some earth from my father's country of origin in which I placed a smoky quartz crystal. I use a lot of crystals in my altars and in my work. The large red crystal may be bustamite or red chalcedony, I chose it for it's color as it related to Muladhara. The foundation on which we stand.
There is also a small 4x5 hand painted drawing of a yoni symbolizing the primordial womb from which we all emerge and the symbol of birth.

rootchakrawc6.jpg

The second photograph is not quite as clear but it includes all of the lower triangle chakras, the Muladhara (root), the Swadistana (sacral), and the Manipura (solar plexus) - forgive me I haven't the Kemetic names for them on hand.
Again, what I've done is to use symbols appropriate to each chakra, oranges for the sacral chakra, yellows for the solar plexus. And at each chakra an image of the appropriate of ruling Goddess. For example at the sacral chakra there is an image of Hathor who becomes Sekhmet at the solar plexus charka level. Also, the presence of the elements is crucial. Water is placed with the sacral chakra, earth with the root, and fire with the solar plexus.
On the sacral chakra level I also have pairs of love birds and swans to represent a sacred union with a mate. I believe there were chakra symbols drawings and a sketch of Osun included. Don't be alarmed by the black backdrop, when I went to clean up the flash in photoshop, this is how I smudged it and I liked it enough to keep it that way. Artistic inclination is all.

lowerchakrasje0.jpg

I moved my altar several times depending on my "intuition". I didn't host many guests into my home so this one was placed in the far left corner of the living room, I later moved the altar back into my bedroom for privacy and to shield it from the eyes of guests.

I look forward to learning a different form of art from other contributors.

Blackbird said:
With the wealth of spiritual adepts and truth seekers here at Destee, I thought it may be cool that we begin to share with each other practical knowledge we have encountered on our journey for the benefit of others....

This knowledge could be in the form of lessons on Sigil Magick, making Amulets and Talismans, evocation techniques, altar construction, creating servitors or group egregores and such.

Lately, we have been having some interesting discussions about dark-matter entities. What are some ways we can harness the energy of these entities to achieve goals and set up defense/protection.

Anyone willing to share what they have learned please feel free to do so.... this includes even Nation of Gods and Earths knowledge. Whatever may be good for us, as a collective to know and learn.

The Format would be, e.g.:

Lesson No.
Practical Use and why it is important to know.
What this information can be used for.

Thanks for your contribution,
Blackbird
Peace Bro. Blackbird

Right now i'm studying the spiritual sciences of Elijah Muhammad's teachings as displayed on the site below. I really could use your and other people's help in creating a paradigm based on those sciences for maximum spiritual advancement.

Heres the site: http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nation_of_islam.htm

phynxofkmt said:
I'd like to share how I do chakra work, setting up my altars, the inspiration and structure are based a lot on Caroline Shola Arewa's "Opening To Spirit"

This first portion is a close up of root chakra altar, where I honored the mother deity and our connection to the earth. I placed the color drawing of the root chakra kundalini symbol right from the book.
I included an African goddess statue, and also a statue of a family, with the mother holding her child, and the father embracing the family. This was symbolic of my desire for my own family. There is also some earth from my father's country of origin in which I placed a smoky quartz crystal. I use a lot of crystals in my altars and in my work. The large red crystal may be bustamite or red chalcedony, I chose it for it's color as it related to Muladhara. The foundation on which we stand.
There is also a small 4x5 hand painted drawing of a yoni symbolizing the primordial womb from which we all emerge and the symbol of birth.

rootchakrawc6.jpg

The second photograph is not quite as clear but it includes all of the lower triangle chakras, the Muladhara (root), the Swadistana (sacral), and the Manipura (solar plexus) - forgive me I haven't the Kemetic names for them on hand.
Again, what I've done is to use symbols appropriate to each chakra, oranges for the sacral chakra, yellows for the solar plexus. And at each chakra an image of the appropriate of ruling Goddess. For example at the sacral chakra there is an image of Hathor who becomes Sekhmet at the solar plexus charka level. Also, the presence of the elements is crucial. Water is placed with the sacral chakra, earth with the root, and fire with the solar plexus.
On the sacral chakra level I also have pairs of love birds and swans to represent a sacred union with a mate. I believe there were chakra symbols drawings and a sketch of Osun included. Don't be alarmed by the black backdrop, when I went to clean up the flash in photoshop, this is how I smudged it and I liked it enough to keep it that way. Artistic inclination is all.

lowerchakrasje0.jpg

I moved my altar several times depending on my "intuition". I didn't host many guests into my home so this one was placed in the far left corner of the living room, I later moved the altar back into my bedroom for privacy and to shield it from the eyes of guests.

I look forward to learning a different form of art from other contributors.

Oh my. Your altar is truly beautiful and very powerful. I am honored that you shared with us. We all have something to contribute to make us stronger.

I noticed an energy in the last picture. Keep it around you because it will provide you strength in the near future. The energy is definitely expansive, but protective. There is an egun that guided you to position everything. I sense a male egun, dressed in blue - someone cold and calm, that may have been adept in some spiritual science possibly Eastern philosophy.

Opening to Spirit is a really good book. My sister friend, when she was undergoing initiation into Obatala (maferefun), was reading the book. About 3 years, I purchased it because something was on my spirit about the chakras and serpent energy and Damballah. I like it.

Ase....

Blackbird

Knowledge Seed said:
Peace Bro. Blackbird

Right now i'm studying the spiritual sciences of Elijah Muhammad's teachings as displayed on the site below. I really could use your and other people's help in creating a paradigm based on those sciences for maximum spiritual advancement.

Heres the site: http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nation_of_islam.htm

Peace Bro. Knowledge Seed,

I willing to provide whatever help I can. Ya know how I stand on US creating a definitive front to combat the forces against US. I will reflect and go for what I know.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back