Black Spirituality Religion : Lessons

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Blackbird said:
Peace Bro. Knowledge Seed,

I willing to provide whatever help I can. Ya know how I stand on US creating a definitive front to combat the forces against US. I will reflect and go for what I know.

Blackbird
Ok. Lets get to work

DARKSIDE MAGICK

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

IN THIS BASIC LESSON I WILL TEACH ABOUT GETTING IN POSSESSION OF SPIRITS TO HELP YOU AND BLOCK FOR YOU WHEN "THEY" ARE TRYING TO COME AFTER YOU.

NOW I SAY THAT A PERSON IS POSSESSED IF THERE ARE SPIRITS IN HIM/HER TO HELP HIM/HER. THE SPIRITS CAN BE EITHER IN BODY AND/OR MIND. EXAMPLE OF THIS IS THAT A SMART PERSON HAS A LOT OF SPIRITS IN THEIR MIND/BRAIN SO THAT THEY CAN THINK QUICKLY AND EASILY OR A SUCESSFUL SALEPERSON WOULD HAVE ALOT OF SPIRITS IN HIS HEAD AND VOICE SO THAT THERE POWER TO PERSUADE AND CONVINCE PEOPLE TO BUY FROM HIM/HER. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU WILL FIND THAT "SUCCESSFUL" PEOPLE HAVE ATTRACTED THE SPIRITS INTO THEIR BEING WHICH IS THE REAL SECRET BEHIND THE "THE SECRET" OR KNOWN AS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.

NOW WE AS CHAOS BEINGS NEED TO MAKE A DECISION, THESE SPIRITS WANT TO HELP YOU AND THEY REALLY WANT TO COME INTO YOUR BEING HOWEVER MANY OF US KEEP THE SPIRITS OUT, THAT WHY WE ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER THE "NEGATIVE" INFLUENCES OF HAVING ENOUGH MONEY, BEING SICK,BEING IGNORANT, AND LACKING WILL POWER BECAUSE WE SHUT THE DOOR IN THE FACE OF THE HELP THAT THE SPIRITS CAN GIVE US.

THIS RITUAL I WILL PRESENT IN THIS POST WILL HELP ANYONE WHO DO IT AND RECIEVES SPIRITS TO COME AND HELP YOU.

IT IS A VERY SIMPLE PRAYER, FIRST YOU WILL SAY TO YOURSELF
" I DON'T WANT BAD POSSESSION FOR FAILURE,
I WANT GOOD POSSESSION FOR SUCCESS"

THEN YOU BEGIN THE PRAYER THINKING AND/OR SPEAKING FIRMNESS AND STRONG CONVICTION

NEGATIVE FORCES OUT
BAD LUCK BE GONE

NOW BY SAYING THIS YOU HAVE GIVEN YOURSELF A "EXORCISM" TO CLEANSE THE BODY OF BAD INFLUENCES BY DRIVING THEM OUT. NOW TO BRING IN GOOD POSSESSION FOR SUCCESS, NOW YOU WILL SAY OR THINK

POSITIVE POWERS IN!
SPIRITS BE EVERYWHERE IN MY BODY!
SPIRITS FILL MY MIND WITH POWERFUL SUCCESS!

NOW YOU HAVE INVITED THEM TO COME TO YOU AND HELP YOU. ALSO IF YOU LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC SPIRITS YOU SPECIFY WHICH ONES ALSO.

EXAMPLE: POSITIVE POWERS IN!
GHEDE SPIRITS BE EVERYWHERE IN MY BODY!
GHEDE SPIRITS FILL MY MIND WITH POWERFUL SUCCESS!

THIS WORKS EVERY TIME SO USE IT

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
CHAOS

IN THIS BASIC LESSON I WILL TEACH ABOUT GETTING IN POSSESSION OF SPIRITS TO HELP YOU AND BLOCK FOR YOU WHEN "THEY" ARE TRYING TO COME AFTER YOU.

NOW I SAY THAT A PERSON IS POSSESSED IF THERE ARE SPIRITS IN HIM/HER TO HELP HIM/HER. THE SPIRITS CAN BE EITHER IN BODY AND/OR MIND. EXAMPLE OF THIS IS THAT A SMART PERSON HAS A LOT OF SPIRITS IN THEIR MIND/BRAIN SO THAT THEY CAN THINK QUICKLY AND EASILY OR A SUCESSFUL SALEPERSON WOULD HAVE ALOT OF SPIRITS IN HIS HEAD AND VOICE SO THAT THERE POWER TO PERSUADE AND CONVINCE PEOPLE TO BUY FROM HIM/HER. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU WILL FIND THAT "SUCCESSFUL" PEOPLE HAVE ATTRACTED THE SPIRITS INTO THEIR BEING WHICH IS THE REAL SECRET BEHIND THE "THE SECRET" OR KNOWN AS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.

NOW WE AS CHAOS BEINGS NEED TO MAKE A DECISION, THESE SPIRITS WANT TO HELP YOU AND THEY REALLY WANT TO COME INTO YOUR BEING HOWEVER MANY OF US KEEP THE SPIRITS OUT, THAT WHY WE ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER THE "NEGATIVE" INFLUENCES OF HAVING ENOUGH MONEY, BEING SICK,BEING IGNORANT, AND LACKING WILL POWER BECAUSE WE SHUT THE DOOR IN THE FACE OF THE HELP THAT THE SPIRITS CAN GIVE US.

THIS RITUAL I WILL PRESENT IN THIS POST WILL HELP ANYONE WHO DO IT AND RECIEVES SPIRITS TO COME AND HELP YOU.

IT IS A VERY SIMPLE PRAYER, FIRST YOU WILL SAY TO YOURSELF
" I DON'T WANT BAD POSSESSION FOR FAILURE,
I WANT GOOD POSSESSION FOR SUCCESS"

THEN YOU BEGIN THE PRAYER THINKING AND/OR SPEAKING FIRMNESS AND STRONG CONVICTION

NEGATIVE FORCES OUT
BAD LUCK BE GONE

NOW BY SAYING THIS YOU HAVE GIVEN YOURSELF A "EXORCISM" TO CLEANSE THE BODY OF BAD INFLUENCES BY DRIVING THEM OUT. NOW TO BRING IN GOOD POSSESSION FOR SUCCESS, NOW YOU WILL SAY OR THINK

POSITIVE POWERS IN!
SPIRITS BE EVERYWHERE IN MY BODY!
SPIRITS FILL MY MIND WITH POWERFUL SUCCESS!

NOW YOU HAVE INVITED THEM TO COME TO YOU AND HELP YOU. ALSO IF YOU LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC SPIRITS YOU SPECIFY WHICH ONES ALSO.

EXAMPLE: POSITIVE POWERS IN!
GHEDE SPIRITS BE EVERYWHERE IN MY BODY!
GHEDE SPIRITS FILL MY MIND WITH POWERFUL SUCCESS!

THIS WORKS EVERY TIME SO USE IT

Peace!

I'll use that very soon. thanx

DARKSIDE MAGICK

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

I SEEN THE ESOTERIC CONCEPTS OF THE NOI BEFORE AND AT ONE TIME IT WAS GOOD TO USE BUT WE MOVING TO A DIFFERENT PARADIGM NOW AND WHILE THE CONCEPTS ARE COOL, I FEEL THAT AEON FOR THOSE CONCEPTS ARE OVER. I KNOW WE LIKE TO USE CERTAIN THINGS BECAUSE OF THE TRADTIONAL VAULES BUT SEASONS CHANGE AND WE MUST ALSO.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days