Black Spirituality Religion : Lessons

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
With the wealth of spiritual adepts and truth seekers here at Destee, I thought it may be cool that we begin to share with each other practical knowledge we have encountered on our journey for the benefit of others....

This knowledge could be in the form of lessons on Sigil Magick, making Amulets and Talismans, evocation techniques, altar construction, creating servitors or group egregores and such.

Lately, we have been having some interesting discussions about dark-matter entities. What are some ways we can harness the energy of these entities to achieve goals and set up defense/protection.

Anyone willing to share what they have learned please feel free to do so.... this includes even Nation of Gods and Earths knowledge. Whatever may be good for us, as a collective to know and learn.

The Format would be, e.g.:

Lesson No.
Practical Use and why it is important to know.
What this information can be used for.

Thanks for your contribution,
Blackbird

phynxofkemet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 11, 2008
eartH (Heart) is my home
Occupation
child care provider
chakra and goddess work

I'd like to share how I do chakra work, setting up my altars, the inspiration and structure are based a lot on Caroline Shola Arewa's "Opening To Spirit"

This first portion is a close up of root chakra altar, where I honored the mother deity and our connection to the earth. I placed the color drawing of the root chakra kundalini symbol right from the book.
I included an African goddess statue, and also a statue of a family, with the mother holding her child, and the father embracing the family. This was symbolic of my desire for my own family. There is also some earth from my father's country of origin in which I placed a smoky quartz crystal. I use a lot of crystals in my altars and in my work. The large red crystal may be bustamite or red chalcedony, I chose it for it's color as it related to Muladhara. The foundation on which we stand.
There is also a small 4x5 hand painted drawing of a yoni symbolizing the primordial womb from which we all emerge and the symbol of birth.

rootchakrawc6.jpg

The second photograph is not quite as clear but it includes all of the lower triangle chakras, the Muladhara (root), the Swadistana (sacral), and the Manipura (solar plexus) - forgive me I haven't the Kemetic names for them on hand.
Again, what I've done is to use symbols appropriate to each chakra, oranges for the sacral chakra, yellows for the solar plexus. And at each chakra an image of the appropriate of ruling Goddess. For example at the sacral chakra there is an image of Hathor who becomes Sekhmet at the solar plexus charka level. Also, the presence of the elements is crucial. Water is placed with the sacral chakra, earth with the root, and fire with the solar plexus.
On the sacral chakra level I also have pairs of love birds and swans to represent a sacred union with a mate. I believe there were chakra symbols drawings and a sketch of Osun included. Don't be alarmed by the black backdrop, when I went to clean up the flash in photoshop, this is how I smudged it and I liked it enough to keep it that way. Artistic inclination is all.

lowerchakrasje0.jpg

I moved my altar several times depending on my "intuition". I didn't host many guests into my home so this one was placed in the far left corner of the living room, I later moved the altar back into my bedroom for privacy and to shield it from the eyes of guests.

I look forward to learning a different form of art from other contributors.

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Blackbird said:
With the wealth of spiritual adepts and truth seekers here at Destee, I thought it may be cool that we begin to share with each other practical knowledge we have encountered on our journey for the benefit of others....

This knowledge could be in the form of lessons on Sigil Magick, making Amulets and Talismans, evocation techniques, altar construction, creating servitors or group egregores and such.

Lately, we have been having some interesting discussions about dark-matter entities. What are some ways we can harness the energy of these entities to achieve goals and set up defense/protection.

Anyone willing to share what they have learned please feel free to do so.... this includes even Nation of Gods and Earths knowledge. Whatever may be good for us, as a collective to know and learn.

The Format would be, e.g.:

Lesson No.
Practical Use and why it is important to know.
What this information can be used for.

Thanks for your contribution,
Blackbird
Peace Bro. Blackbird

Right now i'm studying the spiritual sciences of Elijah Muhammad's teachings as displayed on the site below. I really could use your and other people's help in creating a paradigm based on those sciences for maximum spiritual advancement.

Heres the site: http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nation_of_islam.htm

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
phynxofkmt said:
I'd like to share how I do chakra work, setting up my altars, the inspiration and structure are based a lot on Caroline Shola Arewa's "Opening To Spirit"

This first portion is a close up of root chakra altar, where I honored the mother deity and our connection to the earth. I placed the color drawing of the root chakra kundalini symbol right from the book.
I included an African goddess statue, and also a statue of a family, with the mother holding her child, and the father embracing the family. This was symbolic of my desire for my own family. There is also some earth from my father's country of origin in which I placed a smoky quartz crystal. I use a lot of crystals in my altars and in my work. The large red crystal may be bustamite or red chalcedony, I chose it for it's color as it related to Muladhara. The foundation on which we stand.
There is also a small 4x5 hand painted drawing of a yoni symbolizing the primordial womb from which we all emerge and the symbol of birth.

rootchakrawc6.jpg

The second photograph is not quite as clear but it includes all of the lower triangle chakras, the Muladhara (root), the Swadistana (sacral), and the Manipura (solar plexus) - forgive me I haven't the Kemetic names for them on hand.
Again, what I've done is to use symbols appropriate to each chakra, oranges for the sacral chakra, yellows for the solar plexus. And at each chakra an image of the appropriate of ruling Goddess. For example at the sacral chakra there is an image of Hathor who becomes Sekhmet at the solar plexus charka level. Also, the presence of the elements is crucial. Water is placed with the sacral chakra, earth with the root, and fire with the solar plexus.
On the sacral chakra level I also have pairs of love birds and swans to represent a sacred union with a mate. I believe there were chakra symbols drawings and a sketch of Osun included. Don't be alarmed by the black backdrop, when I went to clean up the flash in photoshop, this is how I smudged it and I liked it enough to keep it that way. Artistic inclination is all.

lowerchakrasje0.jpg

I moved my altar several times depending on my "intuition". I didn't host many guests into my home so this one was placed in the far left corner of the living room, I later moved the altar back into my bedroom for privacy and to shield it from the eyes of guests.

I look forward to learning a different form of art from other contributors.

Oh my. Your altar is truly beautiful and very powerful. I am honored that you shared with us. We all have something to contribute to make us stronger.

I noticed an energy in the last picture. Keep it around you because it will provide you strength in the near future. The energy is definitely expansive, but protective. There is an egun that guided you to position everything. I sense a male egun, dressed in blue - someone cold and calm, that may have been adept in some spiritual science possibly Eastern philosophy.

Opening to Spirit is a really good book. My sister friend, when she was undergoing initiation into Obatala (maferefun), was reading the book. About 3 years, I purchased it because something was on my spirit about the chakras and serpent energy and Damballah. I like it.

Ase....

Blackbird

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Knowledge Seed said:
Peace Bro. Blackbird

Right now i'm studying the spiritual sciences of Elijah Muhammad's teachings as displayed on the site below. I really could use your and other people's help in creating a paradigm based on those sciences for maximum spiritual advancement.

Heres the site: http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nation_of_islam.htm

Peace Bro. Knowledge Seed,

I willing to provide whatever help I can. Ya know how I stand on US creating a definitive front to combat the forces against US. I will reflect and go for what I know.

Blackbird

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : CRITICAL LESSONS FROM DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING FOR THESE TIMES African American History Culture 0
HODEE Black People : Lessons-we-can-learn-from Toni Morrison Black People Open Forum 0
IFE Black Ancestors : 5 Lessons From Martin Luther King Jr. To Apply To Trump’s America Honoring Black Ancestors 3
IFE Black People Politics : 5 Lessons From Martin Luther King Jr. To Apply To Trump’s America Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Bible Has No Place In Modern America: Sobering Lessons from Donald Trump and Kim Burrell Christian Study Group 1
Queenie Law Forum : Hillary Clinton's Email Protocol: Lessons in eDiscovery. Say what? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
IFE Black Positive People : Teacher creates "Gentleman's Club" to teach life lessons to boys Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Education / Schools : New York Teacher Claims She Was Fired For Lessons On The Central Park Five Black Education / Schools 13
RAPTOR Black People Politics : From Watts to Ferguson: 50 Years of Lessons (Not) Learned Black People Politics 3
Al D Black Short Stories : Life Lessons (Good Wolf, Bad Wolf) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Natural Hair Lessons Learned: Part I Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
TotalView Black Poetry : lessons passed down Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
1poetsought Black Poetry : FLYING LESSONS ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Amnat77 Black People : Texas schools board rewrites US history with lessons promoting God and guns Black People Open Forum 5
river Black People : The Lessons of Life Black People Open Forum 0
T Egypt : ? Biblical Lessons from Ancient EGYPT? Egypt 57
Zulile Black People : Lessons for African Psychotherapy Black People Open Forum 4
T Black People : Lessons from Baba Rashidi Black People Open Forum 2
D African dance master teaches life lessons Black Parenting 0
P Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe planning Chinese lessons Zimbabwe 21
Isaiah Black People : LESSONS IN COUNTER INTELLIGENCE *COINTELPRO... Black People Open Forum 11
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : THE INFINITY LESSONS ............. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
L Black Entertainment : i,m starting hopefully also with piano lessons in april ..... Black Entertainment 0
N Black People : life lessons Black People Open Forum 3
P Black Spirituality Religion : Elihu's Lessons-- The Unity of Life Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
P Pan-Africanism : Lessons in the African Diaspora: studying Blacks in areas other than Africa & the US Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 8
V Black Poetry : piano lessons Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
D Black Poetry : My 'Self' Lessons Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
K Black Haiku : Lessons in Anatomy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
G Black Poetry : The Lessons of Doom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3