Black Spirituality Religion : Lessons

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Blackbird, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    With the wealth of spiritual adepts and truth seekers here at Destee, I thought it may be cool that we begin to share with each other practical knowledge we have encountered on our journey for the benefit of others....

This knowledge could be in the form of lessons on Sigil Magick, making Amulets and Talismans, evocation techniques, altar construction, creating servitors or group egregores and such.

Lately, we have been having some interesting discussions about dark-matter entities. What are some ways we can harness the energy of these entities to achieve goals and set up defense/protection.

Anyone willing to share what they have learned please feel free to do so.... this includes even Nation of Gods and Earths knowledge. Whatever may be good for us, as a collective to know and learn.

The Format would be, e.g.:

Lesson No.
    Practical Use and why it is important to know.
    What this information can be used for.

Thanks for your contribution,
    Blackbird

2. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    chakra and goddess work

I'd like to share how I do chakra work, setting up my altars, the inspiration and structure are based a lot on Caroline Shola Arewa's "Opening To Spirit"

This first portion is a close up of root chakra altar, where I honored the mother deity and our connection to the earth. I placed the color drawing of the root chakra kundalini symbol right from the book.
    I included an African goddess statue, and also a statue of a family, with the mother holding her child, and the father embracing the family. This was symbolic of my desire for my own family. There is also some earth from my father's country of origin in which I placed a smoky quartz crystal. I use a lot of crystals in my altars and in my work. The large red crystal may be bustamite or red chalcedony, I chose it for it's color as it related to Muladhara. The foundation on which we stand.
    There is also a small 4x5 hand painted drawing of a yoni symbolizing the primordial womb from which we all emerge and the symbol of birth.

[​IMG]

The second photograph is not quite as clear but it includes all of the lower triangle chakras, the Muladhara (root), the Swadistana (sacral), and the Manipura (solar plexus) - forgive me I haven't the Kemetic names for them on hand.
    Again, what I've done is to use symbols appropriate to each chakra, oranges for the sacral chakra, yellows for the solar plexus. And at each chakra an image of the appropriate of ruling Goddess. For example at the sacral chakra there is an image of Hathor who becomes Sekhmet at the solar plexus charka level. Also, the presence of the elements is crucial. Water is placed with the sacral chakra, earth with the root, and fire with the solar plexus.
    On the sacral chakra level I also have pairs of love birds and swans to represent a sacred union with a mate. I believe there were chakra symbols drawings and a sketch of Osun included. Don't be alarmed by the black backdrop, when I went to clean up the flash in photoshop, this is how I smudged it and I liked it enough to keep it that way. Artistic inclination is all.

[​IMG]

I moved my altar several times depending on my "intuition". I didn't host many guests into my home so this one was placed in the far left corner of the living room, I later moved the altar back into my bedroom for privacy and to shield it from the eyes of guests.

I look forward to learning a different form of art from other contributors.

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Peace Bro. Blackbird

Right now i'm studying the spiritual sciences of Elijah Muhammad's teachings as displayed on the site below. I really could use your and other people's help in creating a paradigm based on those sciences for maximum spiritual advancement.

Heres the site: http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nation_of_islam.htm

4. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    Oh my. Your altar is truly beautiful and very powerful. I am honored that you shared with us. We all have something to contribute to make us stronger.

I noticed an energy in the last picture. Keep it around you because it will provide you strength in the near future. The energy is definitely expansive, but protective. There is an egun that guided you to position everything. I sense a male egun, dressed in blue - someone cold and calm, that may have been adept in some spiritual science possibly Eastern philosophy.

Opening to Spirit is a really good book. My sister friend, when she was undergoing initiation into Obatala (maferefun), was reading the book. About 3 years, I purchased it because something was on my spirit about the chakras and serpent energy and Damballah. I like it.

Ase....

Blackbird

5. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    Peace Bro. Knowledge Seed,

I willing to provide whatever help I can. Ya know how I stand on US creating a definitive front to combat the forces against US. I will reflect and go for what I know.

Blackbird

6. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Ok. Lets get to work

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

IN THIS BASIC LESSON I WILL TEACH ABOUT GETTING IN POSSESSION OF SPIRITS TO HELP YOU AND BLOCK FOR YOU WHEN "THEY" ARE TRYING TO COME AFTER YOU.

NOW I SAY THAT A PERSON IS POSSESSED IF THERE ARE SPIRITS IN HIM/HER TO HELP HIM/HER. THE SPIRITS CAN BE EITHER IN BODY AND/OR MIND. EXAMPLE OF THIS IS THAT A SMART PERSON HAS A LOT OF SPIRITS IN THEIR MIND/BRAIN SO THAT THEY CAN THINK QUICKLY AND EASILY OR A SUCESSFUL SALEPERSON WOULD HAVE ALOT OF SPIRITS IN HIS HEAD AND VOICE SO THAT THERE POWER TO PERSUADE AND CONVINCE PEOPLE TO BUY FROM HIM/HER. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU WILL FIND THAT "SUCCESSFUL" PEOPLE HAVE ATTRACTED THE SPIRITS INTO THEIR BEING WHICH IS THE REAL SECRET BEHIND THE "THE SECRET" OR KNOWN AS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.

NOW WE AS CHAOS BEINGS NEED TO MAKE A DECISION, THESE SPIRITS WANT TO HELP YOU AND THEY REALLY WANT TO COME INTO YOUR BEING HOWEVER MANY OF US KEEP THE SPIRITS OUT, THAT WHY WE ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER THE "NEGATIVE" INFLUENCES OF HAVING ENOUGH MONEY, BEING SICK,BEING IGNORANT, AND LACKING WILL POWER BECAUSE WE SHUT THE DOOR IN THE FACE OF THE HELP THAT THE SPIRITS CAN GIVE US.

THIS RITUAL I WILL PRESENT IN THIS POST WILL HELP ANYONE WHO DO IT AND RECIEVES SPIRITS TO COME AND HELP YOU.

IT IS A VERY SIMPLE PRAYER, FIRST YOU WILL SAY TO YOURSELF
    " I DON'T WANT BAD POSSESSION FOR FAILURE,
    I WANT GOOD POSSESSION FOR SUCCESS"

THEN YOU BEGIN THE PRAYER THINKING AND/OR SPEAKING FIRMNESS AND STRONG CONVICTION

NEGATIVE FORCES OUT
    BAD LUCK BE GONE

NOW BY SAYING THIS YOU HAVE GIVEN YOURSELF A "EXORCISM" TO CLEANSE THE BODY OF BAD INFLUENCES BY DRIVING THEM OUT. NOW TO BRING IN GOOD POSSESSION FOR SUCCESS, NOW YOU WILL SAY OR THINK

POSITIVE POWERS IN!
    SPIRITS BE EVERYWHERE IN MY BODY!
    SPIRITS FILL MY MIND WITH POWERFUL SUCCESS!

NOW YOU HAVE INVITED THEM TO COME TO YOU AND HELP YOU. ALSO IF YOU LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC SPIRITS YOU SPECIFY WHICH ONES ALSO.

EXAMPLE: POSITIVE POWERS IN!
    GHEDE SPIRITS BE EVERYWHERE IN MY BODY!
    GHEDE SPIRITS FILL MY MIND WITH POWERFUL SUCCESS!

THIS WORKS EVERY TIME SO USE IT

8. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Peace!

I'll use that very soon. thanx

9. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
  10. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I SEEN THE ESOTERIC CONCEPTS OF THE NOI BEFORE AND AT ONE TIME IT WAS GOOD TO USE BUT WE MOVING TO A DIFFERENT PARADIGM NOW AND WHILE THE CONCEPTS ARE COOL, I FEEL THAT AEON FOR THOSE CONCEPTS ARE OVER. I KNOW WE LIKE TO USE CERTAIN THINGS BECAUSE OF THE TRADTIONAL VAULES BUT SEASONS CHANGE AND WE MUST ALSO.