Amun-Ra : Lesbians!

Foursome, Fivesome

Hey, we're guys! We fantasize about this sheeet constantly. How many, tall, short, black, white, Chinese, Indian, African, Brazilian, size 38D, size 34, size 32--are you starting to get the picture--A lot of our thinking is centered on our--well you know--I know mine is and I haven't changed in years--I'd do it now if not for previous commitments--I'd do it if I was 90--makes no difference and I don't want any old women--only 18 to 36--ain't that disgusting--MEN!--cain't hep it--I know other men are thinking it, but they would dare say it--yes, all the hot flesh before it begins to sag, droop, dimple and stretch. Of course, we don't give a **** what we look like, but we know how we want those women to look--all right--I say its only me--I don't know how other men feel about it--but I know what I fantasize about and it isn't some 47-year woman with stretch marks, sagging breasts and hail damaged legs--it's my fantasy, so I can have it the way I want it--Realty? Well, I know that none of these women are interested in me and I am lucky to have the one I have complete with stretch marks and all--but when I fantasize--I pain the picture the way I want it--Ra

:eek:

Ra...

I had to laugh at your previous post and what you had to say about your (and most probably nearly every other red blooded males) fantasy...I have heard it said by so many men, that their ultimate fantasy is to be in a threesome with two women...

and I have also heard so many times that two women together is okay, two men together is a definite turn-off, and that has been said by both males and females...two women together just seems to be accepted so much easier...

K

well maybe women ain't talking. maybe some think about two men and themselves. thing is, when men fantasize about a threesome they picture themselves in the equation but also the women "doing" each other.

when women think about threesome, they think about them and the men, but NOT the men doing themselves.

i don't know too many women who would admit to wanting a threesome, either way.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back