Amun-Ra : Lesbians!

There is no conclusive proof--however

. . . homosexuality is not a life style that does not have the feeling of rationality behind it, no matter that some may actively choose that life style, society clearly rejects it and has rejected it for centuries and I see no rational reason for anyone to choose a life style as such that might result in death at the hands of others when another choice would be just as easy to make. I don't think people choose to be born with genius, athletic talent or intelligence, but clearly they are and others are not.

There are many who are confused about there sexuality and may actually make a choice to be gay, bisexual or even heterosexual, but I think those choices are made for us. Every year thousand of babies don't have their sex dtermined until after they are born because the doctors aren't sure. It is nature.

I would have prefered to be tall and handsome, unfortunately there are few tall people in my family and there is no one who is handsome. I had nothing to do with that, although I could have recieved some of those kickback genes and gotten tall but I would never be handsome.

People have tried to blame homosexuality on overbearing mothers, mean fathers, liberal environments, and improper upbringing, but the fact remains that homosexuals have been here since the beginning of time and have been in all walks of life including the clergy, the presidency, the army, business, sports and entertainment.

I think the only choice in the matter is when a person finally gives up and admits they aren't heterosexual. That's what the world demands they be and I think most probably try to be just that but end up miserable, despondent and plain unhappy until they admit who they are.

As I said the evidence on this is inconclusive, but to me a conscious choice of homosexuality would be akin to wishing to be a slave. As much as we enoble the slave and understand their plight, most people would not wish such a thing on their worst enemy much less make it a choice and clearly it wasn't a choice, it was an enforcement. Although homosexuality is a far cry from slavery, I don't see any advantage to announcing to the world that you are gay, not this world, unless it is to be who you are and relieve the burden of trying to be someone else.

As far as men and their choices, I don't know what the deal is behind it. Personally, I like prettry women--all pretty women. I don't care if they are gay, fay or whatever. I like pretty women. However, I don't have much interest in women who don't have an interest in me and therefore, lesbian women would not be for me, even though I know some pretty ones who I sure wouldn't turn down if they needed a favor, but that is just male testosterone talking. I give them a wide berth and leave them alone despite whatever carnal thoughts I might have because I wouldn't want anyone to think that I force myself upon them.

This is an interesting one isn't it. I vacilate back and forth over the theories. Right now I am convinced the homosexuality is not a choice--except for those few who are just plain confused.

Ra

:toast:

Amen Jerry

I hate to put we men into the same boat because I know that not all of us are doggish, but I admit to it. I'd make to love to every woman in the world if I had time and they had the inclination, and I admit that sleeping with a lesbian woman seems to have a taste of the forbidden about it that makes it that much more attractive.

However, that's my carnal self talking and I know that I wouldn't even pursue it. I have a several lesbian friends who just happen to be very attractive, but I have never said a word in that direction toward anyt of them. Part of it is out of respect and the other part is out of fear of losing a friend. It has crossed my mind more than once, but I never want to go any place that I am not invited and in this case I know that I am not invited and so I put it behind me and keep my freinds.

Besides, why would any man want to give himself such grief in being turned down, ridiculed and ignored? My skin ain't that thick. I only go where I am wanted.

Ra

:toast:

No Topic

no topic is too far away to discuss or to holy to write about--especially the ones that we aren't supposed to write about--I am in the business of eating sacred cows, flying where eagles dare and thumbing my nose at convention--I don't think there is a topic that I wouldn't write about from some perspective--gays are people and they are interesting and they live right here in the United States and the world and they are not going away--so why not ask why? However, I don't make fun of others opinions and respect their right to them and in most cases manage to keep my mouth shut about them--most cases.

Ra

;)

a preference

In my opinion. Homosexuality is a choice. We decide who to have sex with. We do not choose who to be attracted to. Because you're attracted to someone of the same sex doesn't mean you have to sleep with them.
The attraction may be physiological but the action itself is not.
Simply put. We all "choose" and "decide" who to take our clothes off for.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back