Amun-Ra : Lesbians!

First off I'd just like to say from what I've seen of lesbians the real ones aren't the type exemplified in the media. I've known a few Lesbian couples and they aren't supermodels or nymphomaniacs. The media portrays them this way alot from what I've seen. I'd also have to say that I've seen some women pretend to be lesbians [and these are the women that are very good looking] just to get men to chase them! It's all very controversial and I don't think you can lump all the situations and circumstances together to get an end sum. In every case there are diferent factors. Similar cases are still not identical.

Science has very simple rules and regulations about how you define and study things. Junk science doesn't use these principals. It's abused in the media to take unrelated events and lump them together to create the image they want to promote.

To clarify what was said earlier, I agree with the statement by Amun Ra, that I don't understand why people would make such a choice to be gay. But I also identify with kemistry in the fact that I also don't understand why people get extreme body piercings. I'm not sure what I believe about gays in general or lesbians in general. For each situation there is a diferent opinion. When I deal with people in my life I just try to love them and not judge them for their mistakes.
The fact is everybody has choices they have made they are not proud of. The fact is we have all suffered the consequences for our choices or will. That is a fact no matter which way you turn.

Full Circle!

We are back where we started. Is it a choice? Some say it is and some say it isn't. Probably the better point is does it make a difference and if it does, why does it? I can argue that men like beautiful women no matter what their preference, at least until they find out they have another preference, but most attraction is physical at first. So, a mistake could be made, but after that--it would seem to be pure ego.

As to the choice or chance, what difference does it make? Any? None? Who knows?

Amun-Ra

We can certainly agree

that in normal circumstances gays cannot reproduce without the help of a third party, but now that is a whole other can of worms we are opening because females can reproduce just as males can and there are ways to get it done. Now, we are into another realm that mixes ethics, morality, science and sociology.

Ra

Lesbians:forbidden fruit.

I gotta put my two cents in here Ra, I think it might contribute. Along with the ego thing I think we're also dealing with a taboo issue. we want what we sometimes can't have. Black men have desired white women for the one simple reason that they were
supposedly off-limits(white only).Mom can spend all day preparing dishes in the kitchen and that one she tells us not to eat is the one that we will want to eat. It goes back to the beginning.
Eve could have had anything she wanted from the tree of life
but she choose the one thing that was forbidden. The men that
chase lesbians are reaching for the forbidden fruit. Why tax yourself. Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell expressed it best.
"AINT NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING'

cautiously jumping into the fire...

Ra..

your initial question was why are straight men attracted to lesbians...and I don't think there is any one definite answer to this, unless you are that straight man...could it be that the man thinks he is too good to resist and therefore proves that the lesbian just needed to be shown what a real man could do for her....it is that in some kind of way a man could get off on having sex with a lesbian...is it that he is not really straight in the first place and likes to experiment....there are so many answers...

and as to gay men needing help to reproduce, yes they do, in the form of an egg and a womb, provided by a woman...but the gay woman also needs the man..maybe not directly, but she does need his sperm to reproduce...so therefore neither gay men or women can reproduce without the help of the other...as you have said...but they can reproduce although not in the usual way...

and is homosexuality a choice...well I am no scientist like Kem, and I only know a few gay people, and I am not homophobic..I believe if thats their choice then so be it....but I do believe that homosexuality is a choice....

if it is not a choice and it stems from their genetic make-up as so many claim, backing this with the "fact" that gay men and women are born with more x than y chromosomes or vice versa and therefore predisposed to be gay.....

can someone please tell me why....there are people who are bi-sexual....doesn't that just blow that old x and y theory clean out of the water...because if it's not a choice and they are predisposed to be gay...then they are gay, men with men...or lesbian, women with women....there would be no going back and forth....

if they are going to explain their lifestyle with science, then they should have the scientific proof to back up their explanation....

the x and y theory just doesn't cut it......

K

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back