Black People : Leptospirosis --

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jun 16, 2007.

  1. Goddess Auset333

    Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1,841
    Likes Received:
    22
    Ratings:
    +23
    This incident happened recently in North Texas

    A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday.

    The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

    Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of Soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

    A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

    Please forward this message to all the people you care about.
     
  2. Goddess Auset333

    Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1,841
    Likes Received:
    22
    Ratings:
    +23
    All cans must be throroughly washed with the hottest water before opening.

    Take a piece of meat (any) kind of meat and put it in a tight lid jar with a can of Coke/pepsi for 24 hours. We will see the damage we do to our kidney/liver. The soda tears the meat apart and it is not a pretty site.

    I stop drinking sodas long long ago.

    HILY/A:ilu: