Black Astrology : LEO THE LION...

Peace and Love Aqil,

I am finding quite abit about the report (actually 3 reports) you sent me. :) Some of the wording is above my understanding. However, I do have another astrology book. I also used that along with your report. I have had my report done before. However, the Gemini Moon is something new to me. I'm looking at the other influences in my chart. Many of them I see and agree with . Many I do not feel is myself. But I do understand the influences that may cultivate or may not show themselves.

I find this to be very interesting to me - I am prone to slander. LOL! This is so true. I've also read before that I will require wealth through marriage and that I will most likely married an older man or a widower.

Also, my interest is occult and things of the spiritual nature type.

How befitting for me to be reading this again, on my birthday! I guess, I'm going through that reflection period we often do when another year comes and goes.

thank you very much again. you'll should be getting a envelope for me sometime soon. so help offset the cost of printing. and you did alot of printing. LOL!

Aqil, Oh Where oh where can you be?!!!

Peace and Love Aqil! Long time no see or hear from. Again, i 'd like to thank you for my chart reading and forecast.

As you may know, i've been trying to reach you. I need a name and address to send the check.

email me at thandi@everythingblack.com or a private message.

and Destee hit me with a bomb the other day. She gave a a pleasant surprise. (hehehe)

Keep looking to the stars...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back