Black Astrology : Leo and Sexual Compatibility...

Aqil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 3, 2001
New York
Leo and Sexual Compatibility

You are very passionate and can find permanent sexual bliss with one of the air signs – Libra, Aquarius or Gemini. Leo radiates physical magnetism, and has the capacity to enliven his or her mate. The flamboyant, enthusiastic Leo exuberance is contagious to Libra or Gemini. Leo can ignite the passion of Gemini, and Gemini can cool the white-heat intensity of Leo excesses. The sign of The Twins can tune in on The Lion’s needs and desires...

Libra can give Leo the feeling of being totally adored, which puts him or her right where every Leo wants to be – the center of attention. Each can supply what the other needs in order to make an exciting and pleasing union. Aquarius is not physical enough for the passionate lion or lioness, but makes an excellent admirer or jester in King Leo’s court. However, in some cases the Leo fire has been known to kindle in the Aquarian a passion beyond his or her wildest dreams!

If you want to be happily mated, avoid a partnership with another fire sign or any of the earth signs. Aries will insist that Leo be submissive and obedient, which, of course, is impossible. Sagittarius would want to take the lead and is too independent. Taurus would be too stubborn, and Virgo would play the waiting game, which a Leo would find intolerable. Capricorn is too slow for Leo, who demands immediate action and gratification...

Water, of course, puts out fire. Cancer deplores Leo’s need for constant acclaim and is frightened by the Leo tendency to excesses. With a Scorpio, the most passionate sign in the zodiac, there would be constant power struggles. Pisces will try to please, but the relationship is usually a stormy one. Pleasure-loving Leo will eventually wander away, leaving a sad and weeping Piscean in the wake...

Aqil, you MUST be a Leo! :lol: I find your observations here right on point. I wish I had read this before I married a Virgo, I do find his waiting games intolerable, but we manage to plod along in a wounded fashion. The love of my life was a Libra...and my ex Scorpion and I had MAD power struggles...so interesting how the zodiac comes into play. Well, thank you so much for the insight...and thank you for answering my query. Peace.

moRe:

If you want to be happily mated, avoid a partnership with another fire sign or any of the earth signs. Aries will insist that Leo be submissive and obedient, which, of course, is impossible. Sagittarius would want to take the lead and is too independent. Taurus would be too stubborn, and Virgo would play the waiting game, which a Leo would find intolerable. Capricorn is too slow for Leo, who demands immediate action and gratification...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back